nightnight:

apologies - i stand corrected

*gay confetti everywhere!!!*

*whispering* gayfetti.....

mermysteries:

i stand corrected again - bright bold golden italicised gayfetti fit for the most regal of celebrations! 

“I feel this could set up for a highly angsty drama! I definitely would want to see the effects of this because apart from GAP which kinda mentions it, I've yet to personally see any sapphic media discussing how legal spouses can do much more than a partner who isn't legally recognised!”

—> Watch The Fifth Season

chiha:

correction, gay confetti.

[gay confetti!!] Thanks guys for loving this little club so much! Im so happy we’ve got this space to discuss so much!

mermysteries:

❤️

Idk if any of y'all have seen this yet but here's some (of what seems to be) behind-the-scenes of About Galaxy photoshoots! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czi4rKDL4oR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

dramas_nocturnal:
I would love to see an army lesbian/queer drama with an army-civilian love story. When someone is in a relationship with an army, duties come first, so it could be hard for most people.

Army drama could be nice, but I prefer comedy. So there could be some hardships... and the other one would try to find a way inside, including joining army too. Then they would go on a mission and while kissing something unexpected would happen... :)

leea:

Idk if any of y'all have seen this yet but here's some (of what seems to be) behind-the-scenes of About Galaxy photoshoots! 

i honestly thought About Galaxy would be more of a soft romcom, but this fitting was so hot... i caught me off guard (obviously im not mad about it)

Today (November 13th) the filming for The Loyal Pin pilot trailer took place!! Have you seen the pictures??? so SOFT i want to cry

mermysteries:

i honestly thought About Galaxy would be more of a soft romcom, but this fitting was so hot... i caught me off guard (obviously im not mad about it)

Tbh, I still have absolutely no idea what About Galaxy is about but it meets the space themed wave of GLs so I'm down. Plus, they're stunning. 

mermysteries:

Today (November 13th) the filming for The Loyal Pin pilot trailer took place!! Have you seen the pictures??? so SOFT i want to cry

AH the glitz and glam!! I'm so ready for some ballgowns and slow dancing high society sapphics *I'm getting weepy just thinking about it* - so romantic

leea:
Tbh, I still have absolutely no idea what About Galaxy is about but it meets the space themed wave of GLs so I'm down. Plus, they're stunning. 

what i know is (spoiler warning in case you really dont want to know anything!): one of the main characters has a scar on her face, and years later she meets the person who gave her the scar.

leea:
AH the glitz and glam!! I'm so ready for some ballgowns and slow dancing high society sapphics *I'm getting weepy just thinking about it* - so romantic

and when Becky takes Freen's hand on hers, bringing it to her lips and softly saying "my lady".... WHAT THEN???? 

i need this specific scene to happen. idf please hire me

mermysteries:

what i know is (spoiler warning in case you really dont want to know anything!): one of the main characters has a scar on her face, and years later she meets the person who gave her the scar.

and when Becky takes Freen's hand on hers, bringing it to her lips and softly saying "my lady".... WHAT THEN???? 

OMG I WOULD INTERNALLY COMBUST

mermysteries:

Wait- for the About Galaxy,  you though that'd be a soft romcom??! That's angsty af. Maybe thriller shit

leea:
Wait- for the About Galaxy,  you though that'd be a soft romcom??! That's angsty af. Maybe thriller shit

looking back... yeah, that's angsty lol but i thought it would be like, about forgiviness and learning to love yourself and the power of love (which it can still be, but sexier apparently!!)

leea:

Oh Lord, seeing the BTS of Aoom and Meena makes me scream. Those 2 are practically gf IRL (lol), so to see them together on screen being intimate is definitely a peek at what's behind a closed door. I see no awkwardness there. Meenbabe is rising. 

Everyone!! Channel 3's mysterious GL turned out to be Jai Son Rak/ The Secret of Us! Lingling Sirilak and Orm Kornnaphat are the leads, and they're already serving!! The story follows a doctor and her ex-girlfriend, and it will be directed by the same person as the movie Yes or No!!