AthenaTheStorierX:

Just by commenting youre part of the club! Welcome to the party ^-^

Awwww! My little lesbian heart is beating so fast rn LOL

I will probably bug you with a lot of questions on how to navigate this club, hope you won't mind 😇😇

RealNevermore:

Awwww! My little lesbian heart is beating so fast rn LOL

I will probably bug you with a lot of questions on how to navigate this club, hope you won't mind ??

please feel free to do so!! everyone is super nice, make yourself at home!

mermysteries:

please feel free to do so!! everyone is super nice, make yourself at home!

Thank you for your warm greetings 😊💖

RealNevermore:

WOW! Feels like heaven on earth! What an amazing place is created, thank you from the bottom of my heart. How do I join this club?

Welcome welcome! As Athena said, commenting means you're part of the club! <3

RealNevermore:
I will probably bug you with a lot of questions on how to navigate this club, hope you won't mind ??

Welcome. Look at the 1st page of this thread, there are mostly all information you need. If the answers are not there, feel free to ask. :)

nightnight:

Welcome welcome! As Athena said, commenting means you're part of the club! <3

Thank you 😊💖

kardasx:

Welcome. Look at the 1st page of this thread, there are mostly all information you need. If the answers are not there, feel free to ask. :)

Oh, that's cool, thank you 😊💖

Thank you for the wonderful recommendations❤️

es1f:

Thank you for the wonderful recommendations❤️

Welcome welcome! <3 

Welcome! all the new members :)

Tee and Yuki not getting their part in Gap properly was a big letdown since they had perfect premise then but it was wasted, for everyone who left their respective shows I am sure there were valid reasons and hopefully everyone will find the right place to act in and we will get the best outcome if that makes sense 

I HAVE A FREAKING GOOD NEWS!!!!!

WE are getting a gl side pair in Love sea series (the one with LITA main pair) and I mean isn't that so awesome! They had a photoshoot today! Here

(personally i already had love sea on my watchlist and knowing it will have a side gl pair and storyline I'm just- SCREAMING and THROBBING!!! )

I need to watch this one also..Here..they look so good T.T

Summer:

WE are getting a gl side pair in Love sea series (the one with LITA main pair) and I mean isn't that so awesome! They had a photoshoot today! Here

(personally i already had love sea on my watchlist and knowing it will have a side gl pair and storyline I'm just- SCREAMING and THROBBING!!! )

THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! i can't believe we keep getting such stunning gl couples, just for the companies to make them side characters... GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOWS PLEASE!!!

mermysteries:

THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! i can't believe we keep getting such stunning gl couples, just for the companies to make them side characters... GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOWS PLEASE!!!

I think they may be tasting waters right now...and when they become popular they'll give them there own series... or maybe I'm just being too optimistic but I'm having this hope that they do the thing like they did with LITA..(6 episode to both couples) then again that bl pair is really famous so chances are less but I'll keep being delusional..and we can hope a good sceentime atleast

That's some great news 😁🏳️‍🌈

Summer:

I wasn't really feeling FortPeat as much as I had wanted in LITA so I was intrigued to hear that they'd have a new series where that part of their dynamic wasn't a variable BUT NOW I'M TEN MILLION TIMES MORE INTERESTED!  They've got my attention now for sure :D

And gosh they're gorgeous, STUNNING, IMMACULATE- I'm already needing them (specially) to have their own series. I do not care if it's a MAME series. They're absolutely adorable!! My heart♡

Edit: Also I'm so happy to see Aya back in another GL couple! Hopefully here new partner this time can act better and kiss decently if they are to do that..