kardasx:

These 2 (Ice and Rada) are so great together. If only they can get longer series. 

My Ghost Love 1/4
24 Hour Love 1/4
You Are My Star 1/3

They're getting a new coffee themed series but dunno how long.

https://mydramalist.com/list/47ZzoBy3

lets see who wins the title of the biggest red flag

I'm about 95% sure 'Marahuyo Project' has a GL side couple. This show kind of dropped out of nowhere, so I don't think it's been posted  about here yet.

Someone please embed this https://youtu.be/ni7bPo_cRbQ?feature=shared

Trailer of upcoming Japanese GL

Btw, could someone tell why I am not getting notifications of comments on this thread, did something change?

Hey everyone! I posted in the comment section for The Secret of Us, but I thought I might share it here as well!

HOW TO WATCH THE SECRET OF US

I recommend the app TUNNEL BEAR. It's a free VPN, and it works very well. It's available as an app as well as a chrome extension.

Once you download it, set your location to Singapore. Then open the netflix website/app normally, you will be able to watch the show WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!! 

Don't miss out on this one, people!! First episode was phenomenal 

Girllove Girlfriend instagram account shared their first photoshoot!

This series was announced back in 2021, as a spin-off for a BL series that ended up not getting made. Since then, there's been 2 recasts for one of the leads. Seems like it's finally getting made and the main actresses Nitar and Dream look very cute together! Let's hype it up!!

Vietnamese GL OmaiSeries is back with season 2, first ep out now:

The first season is 7 eps, all eps in one:

This is presented in vertical video and the eps are ca. 10-15 min long, so I guess the target audience is people watching dramas on their phones. English subs are embedded into the video.

mermysteries:

Hey everyone! I posted in the comment section for The Secret of Us, but I thought I might share it here as well!

HOW TO WATCH THE SECRET OF US

I recommend the app TUNNEL BEAR. It's a free VPN, and it works very well. It's available as an app as well as a chrome extension.

Once you download it, set your location to Singapore. Then open the netflix website/app normally, you will be able to watch the show WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!! 

Don't miss out on this one, people!! First episode was phenomenal 

TSOU is coming to YT after all: https://x.com/chucasica/status/1805816260082778155

For international fans, here's some good news for you! The executives have informed viewers that #ThesecretOfUs will be released on #YouTube with a 3-day delay after broadcast.  The right to watch on YouTube is open worldwide, except for Thailand and SEA, where it must be watched later via 3Plus and Netflix. It is confirmed that #TSOU will broadcast on YouTube!

Hey folks, why I am not getting any notification when people are posting here!? Could someone hel

RealNevermore:

Hey folks, why I am not getting any notification when people are posting here!? Could someone hel

According to this, MDL changed something recently and people have to re-enable notifications for their subscribed topics: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/126927-not-getting-notifications-for-subscribed-threads

Part 4 is visible in the Secret Of Us playlist that channel has. I don't see it under the Videos tab either.

EDIT: It's been uploaded earlier than the other three parts so it's way down in the Videos tab.

ierikho:

Part 4 is visible in the Secret Of Us playlist that channel has. I don't see it under the Videos tab either.

EDIT: It's been uploaded earlier than the other three parts so it's way down in the Videos tab.

Thank you!  Adding it now :))

ierikho:

Two new ghost themed YT GLs coming from Thailand:

Ghostfriend Forever, will air starting from June 29th. Link is to the announcement.

My (Ghost) Love, first ep out now. Playlist link.

In addition to Ghostfriend Forever, H'Our Channel will also start airing another GL called Find Love in Her Mind soon on their YT. Announcement and schedule.