Mermy, I'm glad you joined (sorry, I do go about enlisting sapphic loving drama watchers to join this forum but you're the first to actually do it) and your excitement is palpable >-< and understandable and we resonate it!

always glad to yell about my interests on the internet, especially with people who understand! its nice that there is a community here for it

Dream is 100% up my alley and I highkey require it urgently. 

I'm a sucker for friends-to-lovers and penpal stories, so you KNOW i'm gonna be all over 23.5.

I was initially worried about Reverse 4 You, because I hate time travel, but now that the premise is out, it does actually sound up my alley because it's not very time travel-y

We also have GL couples in the two 2023 MeMindY works: Wedding Plan and The Boy Next World

So we get THREE large scale storyworlds with multiple GL couples: Mameverse (above + DSN), Be Mine (with 2 series), and the SKIU verse (with 3 series). I am PUMPED.

Also Fireworks of Yesteryear is looking fantastic! Love some adult romance.

I'm inches away from writing a google translated message to the director for an update on In Spring, Not in Autumn (or recruiting someone here that knows Korean). Last thing that was heard was the donators getting their gift packages in May 2022, and some sort of video about the film/filming/etc. But short film productions do tend to go quiet for a LONG time. So I'm not too worried rn.

I did not know about Heavy Snow, so thank you for putting that on my radar!

I'm also keeping an eye on Partner in Crime, which reportedly shows a lot of the LGBTQ rainbow.

I know I'm missing one... so I'm going to have to go through my upcoming lists before I make that voting list lol.

Shame about Nilundon and Girllove Girlfriend. I know so many people are still looking forward to these 2, but considering their social media pages have went inactive and deleted they are almost certainly not happening, let alone anytime soon.

Athena, from what you've posted, you're missing these: Us, Irresistible but they're unconfirmed just like Dream. And About Galaxy too
There's also Phi Wak Kha Rak Nu Dai Mai, i found out abt it yesterday

Heavy Snow is the Han so hee one which some people went crazy about on the feeds ><

I didn't know about fireworks of yesteryear but it looks so good~

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

Athena, from what you've posted, you're missing these: Us, Irresistible but they're unconfirmed just like Dream. And About Galaxy too
There's also Phi Wak Kha Rak Nu Dai Mai, i found out abt it yesterday

Heavy Snow is the Han so hee one which some people went crazy about on the feeds ><

I didn't know about fireworks of yesteryear but it looks so good~

Oh I have them (with the exception of Phi Wak Kha Rak Nu Dai Mai - thanks :D ). But since I know so little about them, I dont have anything to say yet.

mermysteries:

always glad to yell about my interests on the internet, especially with people who understand! its nice that there is a community here for it

Welcome mermysteries! :D

mermysteries:

^-^ That's exactly what I intended. Glad to have you!

mermysteries:
i can't believe they found such perfect actresses. especially orm and folk

Yeah! They are my favorite too. And also Mew + Ningning. Fern and Fahsai are also good. Only the main couple of Be My Baby is unknown to me, since Sprite left (Idk about the reason) and Poppy was not in any videos I saw.
One day with us, Orm & Folk: https://youtu.be/ocXOPR8ZSyI

kardasx:
since Sprite left (Idk about the reason

Sprite left due to bad communication and PR between her, her co-star, and the company. They wound up talking bad about Sprite's qualifications to be a lead. I couldn't find what exactly was said, but this was the general consensus.

They did wind up apologizing to her in person and in a press-release statement on socials.

Why did Christine leave though, I could cry rivers ;( the two leads had so much chemistry in the teaser. . .

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

Why did Christine leave though, I could cry rivers ;( the two leads had so much chemistry in the teaser. . .

Don't know. I only know about Sprite because someone asked me to look into it over on the drama page. Do you want me to dig into Christine's departure?

AthenaTheStorierX:

Don't know. I only know about Sprite because someone asked me to look into it over on the drama page. Do you want me to dig into Christine's departure?

Athena that sounds so official haha, I'd like to know but don't feel pressed if you aren't free though

kdoramalama:

Looking forward to most of these! The wait can be excruciating at times. 

Lmao saw your profile and looks like you're waiting for the cbls to air too,, don't you guys have like a phd in waiting for dramas :p