mermysteries:

fellow anime appreciators!! a preview for "Whisper me a Love Song" just dropped, and it looks so so beautiful! it's based off one of my favorite mangas, and it's airing next spring :D

Oh, that looks really good. Thanks for the recommendation. ^^

kardasx:

Oh, that looks really good. Thanks for the recommendation. ^^

the animation looks so beautiful, it caught me by surprise!! i'm beyond excited!!

mermysteries:

ITS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN THEYRE SO PURE

manifesting viewjune and janhaeciize!!!! its only fair

After seeing cast photos from Ploy's Yearbook, I just realized that I NEED something with a AyeJamie or JamieAye GL pairing. 

I actually had a very calm and normal reaction to these pictures actually

(from the Pluto account on twitter)

glowinggayalien:

Mhm. I'll pretend to believe you.

glowinggayalien:

I LOVE THEM

glowinggayalien:

THEYRE SO INSANE FOR THIS IM CRYING

I didn’t even scream a little bit when I saw this

IN FACT I WAS VERY CHILL

I might just die if I have to keep in my screams any longer - I can't die before Pluto is out!!!

glowinggayalien:

NOT ME!!! Definitely not me!!! I am unable to stay calm about these icons! ;D

glowinggayalien:

I'm allowing myself a silent scream for that photo because their eyes?????  Namtan's expression here is just incredible and I'm so looking forward to seeing them here because I feel like they'll both shine!

glowinggayalien:
IN FACT I WAS VERY CHILL

NO YOU WEREN'T (in the most respectful way possible) BECAUSE WHO COULD BE CHILL WHILE LOOKING AT THESE PHOTOS AND WATCHING THEM STARE THEIR WAY INTO MY HEART??? TwT 

The hold Film has on Namtan in this specific photo is just sending me. Wake me up when Pluto is out, I think the only way to survive until then is to go into hibernation! 

glowinggayalien:

IN FACT I WAS VERY CHILL

I was like "Hahaha same, funny comment" and then I saw that third photo and SCREAMED 

1. That was super interesting to read what were the media that introduced you to wlw (such diversity). I thought about myself and, to be honest, I think that was Sailor Moon anime. I might have been a child, but I knew Haruka and Michiru are a couple. I loved them.
2. Honestly, I can't wait for 23.5 ever since I saw its trailer. I truly thought it would be out by now, I wasn't expecting the wait to be so long. I have high hopes for this series. And I didn't know GeminiFourth are not going to be there in the end. I wouldn't mind it either way. And is Ongsa going to wear glasses? I hope so.
3. I loved the first episode of Love Senior! The chemistry between Manaow and Gyoza is soo good... Plus, am I the only one whose super happy about Gyoza wearing glasses? I totally have a thing for cute girls with glasses. There is that other girl with glasses too, but I don't know her name yet. All those girls are cute and beautiful and I'm melting... I also hope they toned down the drama a little bit since that pilot trailer, because I don't want to see my girls suffer...
4. I also love Lucky My Love. I wish the episodes were longer, because I love the main couple, they look super good together and they're very attractive women. What's not to like?
5. I'm still disappointed about Namchueam and April in Only Friends. They had literally two significant scenes together: that argument in the beginning of the series and that lovey-dovey scene at the end. Their story looks bad in comparison to all those BL stories in the series. I felt like they were a bait for GL fans. Am I the only one, who feels that way?
6. I try to not get overly excited about Pluto in case I'll have to wait another year for it to come out. But I'm glad we're getting some mature GL story.

glowinggayalien:

IN FACT I WAS VERY CHILL

I couldn't stop myself lol. These pictures are so adorable and cute. I'm praying this comes at least by the end of next year cause I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Recently, we've been getting so many projects announced and I'm kind of curious what are you guys looking most forward to in gl ? I really want a fantasy historical series with main sapphic leads or maybe a series with sapphic lawyers would be cool.

lavenderxhaze:

Recently, we've been getting so many projects announced and I'm kind of curious what are you guys looking most forward to in gl ? I really want a fantasy historical series with main sapphic leads or maybe a series with sapphic lawyers would be cool. 

We actually have a voting list for exciting upcoming GLs and GL storylines: https://mydramalist.com/list/1Xzxdow3

I desperately require fantasy. Forever and always. (Well, except time travel and body swapping, that's not my breed of fantasy).

We do have a sapphic historical coming up though: https://mydramalist.com/756591-pin-phak

And we have an LGBTQ+ series which features a few lesbians/sapphic characters and lawyers (I'm not sure if the sapphics are lawyers though. Not enough information): https://mydramalist.com/733883-partner-in-crime

I'm really looking forward to the extra-long season of "She Loves to Cook, She Loves to Eat": https://mydramalist.com/753989-tsukuritai-onna-to-tabetai-onna-season-2

nightnight:
NO YOU WEREN'T (in the most respectful way possible) BECAUSE WHO COULD BE CHILL WHILE LOOKING AT THESE PHOTOS AND WATCHING THEM STARE THEIR WAY INTO MY HEART??? TwT

The hold Film has on Namtan in this specific photo is just sending me. Wake me up when Pluto is out, I think the only way to survive until then is to go into hibernation! 

THEYRE REALLY DELIVERING EVERYTHING IN THE FANSERVICE DEPARTMENT!!! I LOVE IT

also there's just something about sapphics in bathtubs... gets me every time

ZhouYanRan:
Honestly, I can't wait for 23.5 ever since I saw its trailer. I truly thought it would be out by now, I wasn't expecting the wait to be so long. I have high hopes for this series. And I didn't know GeminiFourth are not going to be there in the end. I wouldn't mind it either way. And is Ongsa going to wear glasses? I hope so.

i definitely didn't expect the long wait either... i firmly believed we would get 23.5 in 2023. my hopes are through the roof tho, i just know it will be one of the best shows by gmmtv! AND YES Ongsa's gonna wear glasses!!!! :D

ZhouYanRan:
I loved the first episode of Love Senior! The chemistry between Manaow and Gyoza is soo good... Plus, am I the only one whose super happy about Gyoza wearing glasses? I totally have a thing for cute girls with glasses. There is that other girl with glasses too, but I don't know her name yet. All those girls are cute and beautiful and I'm melting... I also hope they toned down the drama a little bit since that pilot trailer, because I don't want to see my girls suffer...

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS WITH HER GLASSES, COULDNT AGREE MORE!! the tone of the show does seem a bit more light hearted than the pilot , so maybe they could change it! we'll have to wait. im so excited for more episodes!! i didnt exxpect to fall in love with the couple so quickly

ZhouYanRan:
I also love Lucky My Love. I wish the episodes were longer, because I love the main couple, they look super good together and they're very attractive women. What's not to like?

im so surprised with how much chemistry the leads are delivering in such short episodes!! theyre really good, and deserve a full length series! hopefully with all the attention LML is getting, this wish will come true. they really deserve it

ZhouYanRan:
I'm still disappointed about Namchueam and April in Only Friends. They had literally two significant scenes together: that argument in the beginning of the series and that lovey-dovey scene at the end. Their story looks bad in comparison to all those BL stories in the series. I felt like they were a bait for GL fans. Am I the only one, who feels that way?

THEY WERE TOTALLY BAIT!! i cant believe they got such a stunning couple in the show just to do absolutely nothing with them. i would much rather see their story than Mew and Top's, they were so insanely boring. hopefully Lookjun and Nonnie also get their own full length series (yes, im delusional)

ZhouYanRan:
I try to not get overly excited about Pluto in case I'll have to wait another year for it to come out. But I'm glad we're getting some mature GL story.

I believe Namtam said they'd start filming still in 2023, so hopefully we don't have to wait as long... please gmm im begging!!

lavenderxhaze:

i would like to see older sapphics, like in their 30s-40s (not that that's old - but most series nowadays focus on high schoolers or college students). also, butch lesbians! there's a serious lack of them, which is criminal

as for genres, i'm really looking forward to some contemporary fantasy, similar to Reverse 4 You! i just love it when stories take place in a contemporary setting, but with a touch of magic!