Zachary Quinto is very sexy. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Zachary Quinto is very sexy. :)

Thank you !!!
I was such a Saylar fangirl when Heroes was airing...
girls, don't get fooled by this picture, the true ZQ is really, reaaaally sexy
too bad he's gay lol
Juniko wrote: Thank you !!!
I was such a Saylar fangirl when Heroes was airing...

GUH! He was one of the hottest villains I have ever seen. ♥.♥

Well I might say that the hottest villain I have ever seen doesn't have a body of flesh and blood, but he's still the hottest villain on earth...of course, I'm reffering to Sephiroth

Juniko wrote: Well I might say that the hottest villain I have ever seen doesn't have a body of flesh and blood, but he's still the hottest villain on earth...of course, I'm reffering to Sephiroth

hahaha Sephiroth was pretty cool, but my fave characters from that game are Yuffie and Vincent! ♥♥
haaaa that big question...is vincent cooler that Sephiroth....hard to get to an anwer, but my heart says : SEPHYPHY!!!!
gdfan wrote: very very ugly *shivers* :D

yup *shivers also*
The eyebrows and nose are very similar.
not only that, but his facial expressions too. I saw kangta in "the voice of korea" and I was really surprised! I thought they were brothers!
They do look very similar.
Juniko wrote: siwon and kangta

I've posted this and will post this again. BTW am I the only one who thinks that Siwon and Kangta even have the same singing voice :O
Ivy Chen and Show Luo- eyes, nose, facial expressions- I kept thinking about it when I watched Skip Beat.

abs wrote: I'm currently watching Padam Padam and kept thinking 'why does Jung Woo Sung look so familiar, when I've not seen him anything else', then it occurred to me - he reminds me of Ryu Soo Young (who i'm watching in Ojakgyo Brothers) - their smiles and mannerisms (and I'd even go so far as to say their voices) are so similar!

yeah, i think so too...
Joo Won and Kang Dong-Won