HAVA-RAVA wrote: WHAT? did i read wrong? A GIRL???
*sees no girl in the pic*

Hava, you not read wrong^^ the 2nd picture is really a girl..
Just noticed that these 2 have some similarities.

Oh Man Suk (What's Up, Wild Romance etc.)

and

Lee Seung Ki (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Shining Inheritance and so on)

Don't know why but I still find Lee Seung Ki not so good looking T^T
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Just noticed that these 2 have some similarities.

Oh Man Suk (What's Up, Wild Romance etc.)

and

Lee Seung Ki (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Shining Inheritance and so on)

Don't know why but I still find Lee Seung Ki not so good looking T^T

Eyes and Lips are similar! ^^
I agree, Seunggi is not that good looking but he's so damn attractive!
I only find Seung Ki annoying T^T thanks to Shining Inheritance (he was just annoying rich kid) and Gumiho (love No Min Woo *Q*) though his voice/the way he speaks is also annoying.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I only find Seung Ki annoying T^T
thanks to Shining Inheritance (he was just annoying rich kid) and Gumiho (love No Min Woo *Q*)

though his voice/the way he speaks is also annoying.

Aw why! Maybe you should try to look more on his positive side. Then you will see..
Don't know much about his voice since i only know one song of him, the OST of MGIAG. xD
[edit] oh you mean, speaking voice.. I don't know but it's just sounds normal to me O.o
dongholove wrote: Aw why! Maybe you should try to look more on his positive side. Then you will see..
Don't know much about his voice since i only know one song of him, the OST of MGIAG. xD
[edit] oh you mean, speaking voice.. I don't know but it's just sounds normal to me O.o

hmmm i just don't like him. maybe im biased but meh
Not sure if I'm the one who sees this but... let me introduce you to the "face of SMENT" And it's so scary how Siwon and Kangta even sings with same voice. Or then I'm just blind and deaf XD
LSG and Oh Man Suk are pretty similar looking in the eyes. Like he's an older version of LSG, but Lee Seung Gi is much more attractive. :)
Sleepninja wrote: LSG and Oh Man Suk are pretty similar looking in the eyes. Like he's an older version of LSG, but Lee Seung Gi is much more attractive. :)

haha for me it's the other way round XD OMS is more attractive and his characters are interesting too :D
Wow I didnt Know we had a look alike thread. Cool....
I think they are both very attractive. In fact, I agree that OMS could be an older brother of Lee Seung Gi... although LSG is taller lol.
I don't know what it is about them both, but they have more of a natural beauty, I dont see any signs of having been through the knife whereas many other actors (including young) have had their nose done.

However, they dont look so much alike as LSG and Yu from Meteor Shower
NinaJade82 wrote: Wow I didnt Know we had a look alike thread. Cool....
I think they are both very attractive. In fact, I agree that OMS could be an older brother of Lee Seung Gi... although LSG is taller lol.
I don't know what it is about them both, but they have more of a natural beauty, I dont see any signs of having been through the knife whereas many other actors (including young) have had their nose done.

However, they dont look so much alike as LSG and Yu from Meteor Shower

GUH!!! I love that pic of him. And I think I remember you showing me a pic of Yu. He does look a lot like LSG, which means he's a handsome man ;)
Seung Gi is handsome! (: And yeah I think OMS might look like an older version of him but Seung Gi's cuter...haha

And yeah Yu Hao Ming definitely look a like. I remember I was looking for pictures and I found him and I was like "Uhhh I think I'm reconsidering watching Meteor Shower now" haha

Plus I find it ironic that they both act and sing haha. Yu could be his twin from China :p

To my eye Yu is cuter than LSG ~~
Crazy4You wrote: Seung Gi is handsome! (: And yeah I think OMS might look like an older version of him but Seung Gi's cuter...haha

And yeah Yu Hao Ming definitely look a like. I remember I was looking for pictures and I found him and I was like "Uhhh I think I'm reconsidering watching Meteor Shower now" haha

Plus I find it ironic that they both act and sing haha. Yu could be his twin from China :p

They look so much alike ♥♥ And I've noticed something, a sort of trend to my attractions..........Weir has some similar structures to his face too if you really think about it.....
Sleepninja wrote: GUH!!! I love that pic of him. And I think I remember you showing me a pic of Yu. He does look a lot like LSG, which means he's a handsome man ;)

Wait I thought that was a picture of Yu... I googled Yu and that picture came up soooooo... now Im confused, they look so much alike its criminal