I'm ashamed to admit I'm chinese...BOOORK! just thinking about it :@
Crazy4You wrote: Whether it's sterile or not I still find it nasty - I would never be able to attempt eating anything covered with it, haha

*nods head in agreement*

PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I'm ashamed to admit I'm chinese...BOOORK! just thinking about it :@

LOL, don't be ashamed.... Some people here eat pig intestines...I always tell them "Buen provecho, but I won't be eating it..." LOL
People eat all kinds of odd things...
mangagirl wrote: People eat all kinds of odd things...

They do...lol
LisNoir wrote: They do...lol

?Have you ever watched Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern? He goes all over the world tasting delicacies. It's very eye opening. o.O
I think the grossest thing i've ever eaten was a brain straight out of a cows end (after it was boiled.)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I think the grossest thing i've ever eaten was a brain straight out of a cows end (after it was boiled.)

Ahhhh just say no.....
That reminds me the skull splitter in college *shudders*
mangagirl wrote: Ahhhh just say no.....
That reminds me the skull splitter in college *shudders*

Is this an instrument used for surgery? haha Or torture?
Sleepninja wrote: ?Have you ever watched Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern? He goes all over the world tasting delicacies. It's very eye opening. o.O

I have...lol
Sleepninja wrote: Is this an instrument used for surgery?

Nope...It was used at the necropsy lab when I had an internship at the vet school. They were splitting the skulls so they could study the brains of animals that died or were euthanized
LisNoir wrote: I have...lol

I used to spend all day watching the travel channel. They would show that and Anthony Bourdain back to back. I miss hose shows. I wonder if they are on netflix...

I also would watch The Food Network. All the competitions and such. :D
mangagirl wrote: Nope...It was used at the necropsy lab when I had an internship at the vet school. They were splitting the skulls so they could study the brains of animals that died or were euthanized

Ahh that was my third guess. :(
LisNoir wrote: *nods head in agreement*

LOL, don't be ashamed.... Some people here eat pig intestines...I always tell them "Buen provecho, but I won't be eating it..." LOL

I eat pig's intestine too but animal parts are totally justifiable whereas human urine isnt! :@!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I eat pig's intestine too but animal parts are totally justifiable whereas human urine isnt! :@!

We'll have to agree to disagree...lol
.I guess it's the difference between vinegar and ammonia...I see them pickled in the bars..I have never tried one of those either lol anyway seems like a safe enough food