Marie Laurent:

Thanks for the list. I just received  First Time Watcher and I was wondering what was it for. Do you think they would give more information about it soon since it's been more than 6 months they're testing this feature ?

First time watcher is about completing the titles and putting them on completed list. Tho it's kind of random when you get it 🤡 

I assume we will get answers at some point, not sure when. They are currently adding new feature on feeds (sub-groups) and it seems like a priority 

i just to a Completionist  badge what does it mean?

What is the networker badge 

Sweetsis_warrior:

did you link a social media account to your MDL profile, like Facebook or Twitter?

sarcasmandschnapps:

did you link a social media account to your MDL profile, like Facebook or Twitter?

No

Sweetsis_warrior:

It's about making friends on mdl - having people on your friends.

panda BLs:

i just to a Completionist  badge what does it mean?

Completing dramas, this one shows up at the most random times 🙃

Kate:

Completing dramas, this one shows up at the most random times ?

ohhh ok

why are there many badges with the same meaning, like first time watcher and completionist, and social butterfly and networker

POFActory:

why are there many badges with the same meaning, like first time watcher and completionist, and social butterfly and networker

Different levels. The numbers I'm gonna give are made up just to illustrate it, i don't know what are the real numbers. 

But like you get social butterfly for having 1 friend, networker for having 20

I got the Curator badge right after liking someone else's custom list. The badge might be related to custom lists since it fits the meaning of the badge title too 

May I know what is a friend magnet badge?

Appu:

May I know what is a friend magnet badge?

it's for the number of people you have on your friend list

Kate:

it's for the number of people you have on your friend list

thanks for the info🤗

After using MDL for years, today i suddenly got first time watcher and was confused and thankfully came across this post