That's not the need that you have to bake your dream partner yourself, its

By the way do you mean bake a perfect man. Like baking a cake. By Adding everything you need in partner in big bowl. Then putting in oven and wait. And then decorating handsomeness.

MansiRam:
By the way do you mean bake a perfect man. Like baking a cake. By Adding everything you need in partner in big bowl. Then putting in oven and wait. And then decorating handsomeness.

Yes, It is a proverb. "I'll bake myself a man"

That's not to respect and accept the Wabi-Sabi, its worst nightmare for people with OCD.

(I don't have OCD. I liked Wabi-Sabi concept)

That's not   one way of keeping self in the innermost orbit

it's like a planet's path around the sun, symbolizing the journey of maintaining inner balance and purpose in the vast universe of life.

it's not gravity, but it's the weightlessness of a Monday in the contemplation of a whole week's work that you master with enthusiasm

it's not the weightlessness of a Monday in the contemplation of a whole week's work that you master with enthusiasm

It's the anticipation and excitement building up as you await the joyous celebration of Christmas with friends and family.

That's not waiting for those lovely gifts u gonna get….feast u gonna get….and warmth u feel in cold,

Its we are celebrating Jesus birthday with family and friends but not inviting Jesus Christ in his own birthday.

It's not that he has joined uninvited because he is there everywhere, he is part of us, but it's that he's watching over everyone everyday, and guiding us.

That's not he's watching over everyone everyday, and guiding us.

Its Christmas. And we have his blessings. Let's enjoy with Friends.

Its not  Missing someone badly during holidays.

it's reliving cherished memories and reflecting on the warmth of family bonds with cousins and siblings, making the holidays a time of nostalgic joy.

That's not reliving cherished memories and reflecting on the warmth of family bonds with cousins and siblings, making the holidays a time of nostalgic joy, it's when you reflect upon your countless mistakes, and the realisation that you will never relive or fix your childhood.

It is not when you reflect upon your countless mistakes, and the realisation that you will never relive or fix your childhood, but you can watch christmas movies,  ( Little Lord Fauntleroy, Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella ), that makes you feel like a child

it's not disappointment to see all your toys from your childhood missing from the attic , it's Chili's

That's not Chili's, it's the plural form of chilli which is chillies.

Lol I thought so too but didn't know, so I thought I'd just twist it up.