I had for breakfast a little while ago...

Soda crackers

With butter

And a streaming cup of coffee (with milk)
for breakfast i had: bread with bacon and egg with lots of mayo and ketchup parcha juice and strawberry candy
I just had breakfast:
French toasts

and milk xP

LOL! i HAD to make something with NUTELLA after been eating eat raw.. So end up with my usual indian pancake but filled with NUTELLA!!

YUMMY!!!
That looks delicious!!!! *-* How do you make it????
beca256 wrote: That looks delicious!!!! *-*
How do you make it????

It does look good! Share the recipe please!!! :D
beca256 wrote: That looks delicious!!!! *-*
How do you make it????

i know right! haha.. Actually Just dip the nutella in the already prepared pancake paste (egg,flour,baking soda,salt,sugar&water) & fry:)
Really simple & fast!

btw.. its my first time trying it.. All thanks to juniko!!! she tempted me with her 'molleux au nutella' (im not sure of the spelling:)

anyway.. thanks!
NahSuRin wrote: i know right! haha.. Actually Just dip the nutella in the already prepared pancake paste (egg,flour,baking soda,salt,sugar&water) & fry:)
Really simple & fast!

btw.. its my first time trying it.. All thanks to juniko!!! she tempted me with her 'molleux au nutella' (im not sure of the spelling:)

anyway.. thanks!

Jajaja I'll give it a try because it indeed looks yummy :D
NahSuRin wrote: i know right! haha.. Actually Just dip the nutella in the already prepared pancake paste (egg,flour,baking soda,salt,sugar&water) & fry:)
Really simple & fast!

anyway.. thanks!

Thanks.
beca256 wrote: Jajaja I'll give it a try because it indeed looks yummy :D

Yap! Enjoy!
anything with nutella is always DAEBAK!
hope i was helpful though.
LisNoir wrote: Thanks.

Nah. i dnt really think i really helped with the recipe?!?! not good in explaining...
& oh beca... I LOVE UR AVI!!! i had to say that loud!!!
Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffle! Really...you need to have one!