Let's have an honest to goodness conversation guys! Cheers!

edit:

Wow, guys! I know a lot of us are single but I didn't expect that we are THIS many! lol Thanks for your sharings :)

To sum up your comments as to why:

1. We feel ugly -- OH CMON, let us love ourselves more ok? ^^v
2. Fangirling/boying takes too much of our time
3. We cannot get over our drama ikemens and oppas thus, we look for them in real life society
4. We think no opposite gender/possible partner is suited for us at the moment
5. We dont have intentions yet, being single = total freedom
6. We tend to be awkward with other people
7. It is a choice
1. I am not confident and I think I am ugly & fat
2. I have social anxiety so meeting new people is hard for me
3. I WANT to focus on studying and for me relationship MUST lead to potential marriage? Like why are you dating for if you're not considering the other to be your potential spouse. 
Hello Dana, thank you for replying to this thread. From what I conclude, yours is more of a choice. Btw, I dont think you are ugly and fat tho...
well for one i will say "because i am still waiting for the right one".
but thats just a cover
reality is that i am a bit too shy for my own good, which makes getting into a relationship hard thing.
also i am happy being single, i can contemplate the idea of being in a relationship but being happy/satisfied as i am, i actually currently dont feel the need to be in one.
Simple. "Asian dramas". 
1. Take all my free time
2. Upped my standards to weird levels such as aliens, goblins, psycho murderer genius with killer smile etc.
I don't really know... Maybe because there aren't that many boys around me. And most of them are already in a relationship so yeah... And I'm pretty boring if the person I'm speaking to is not the kind with whom I feel comfortable (that's the same for friends too haha ) so yeah. 
I'm just SO not interested. The thought of living with someone other than my sons gives me nightmares. Kissing, hugging, holding hands? Spare me. :P (Would be great if someone paid half of my rent, though.)
dating or marring someone is a lot of responsibly and i HATE it i wanna be freeeeeeeeeeeeee and i really enjoy my time alone people just can't be trusted 
1.) Nobody likes me
2.) I don't trust people anymore
3.) I am ugly and have a horrible personality
4.) I cannot have sex (most of the time, I am chronically ill) and I think I cannot accept body contact
Because I am not in a relationship and tend to make jokes like this~
haha.. @ThTranquilKnight IKR?? well 

1. Not afraid of commitment its just I dont have special person right now.. :)
2.Too lazy to find my other half. Just want towatch all day, just want to enjoy my weekend.or just want to do extreme stuff not prioritizing to meet other people. just want to enjoy it.
3.  Not feel any pressure to fin someone just because im 27 years old. but..but... I think its the right time to panic. but the thing is I dont! that's very bad.. :(
~ the person I like doesn't like me
~ i am ugly and weird
~ too lazy to socialize ('coz I am not really good at it)
~ I prefee fictional characters 
-no one likes me that way. lol
-i like no one cuz my standards are so high from kdrama and kpop XD but i guess it's cuz i haven't met 'the one'
Ouch, ouch, let me send all of you some confidence. Don't have such high standards for yourselves, people don't see even half of these flaws you're worrying about. D: