Drawing or eating while watching ^^

My watching habits are all over the place. 

Since I'm in College for most of my day, I try to atleast shove one episode in so I can feel one hour of bliss apart from my studies.

But since it is break, once I round up my bunny- I try to get atleast two in... when I'm in the mood for two, that is. 

I usually binge watch 2-3 Jdoramas and occasionally kdramas with different genres. Sometimes, when im on my third drama i suddenly will have no motivation to finish the drama and end up putting it on hold, when no other dramas would spark my interest i would transfer to anime and the same thing happens. Its basically a cycle and im juggling bet anime amd dramas

I watch between 1-4 episodes per weeknight, depending on what else I've got going on. And on Sundays, depending on how many shows I'm juggling, I can spend all afternoon, into the evening watching dramas. As far as weeknights go, I don't feel like I'm spending any more time on the tv than I used to spend watching American tv.

I try to limit it to one or two episodes per day. But if I want to find out what happens to a particular character, I might end up watching more, If it starts getting late I will put the video on fast forward, if possible, When it's getting near the end of a drama, i might end up watching 3 or 4 episodes. i like to try and finish dramas over the weekend. 

I try to watch an episode per day but sometimes it's difficult. Too much homework ^^. But when it's the week end or holiday I can pass all the day and night watching a drama. While I watch a drama I eat a looooot of chocolate or fruits. That's weird cause sometimes I can watch a drama and watch an another drama and go back to the first one.

I have quite a bit of time to myself lately but poorer internet. I am currently watching 3 airing dramas, which is more than I would normally do. Occasionally, I might pick up a movie on the weekends. But yeah, 3 airing dramas is generally more than enough to occupy me. With an upcoming holiday, I might just pick up one more! 

During school I'll watch movies/ dramas for about 4-6 hrs. On the weekends, please lol, the world doesn't even exist.

School is over for right now so I pretty much binge until I can't keep my eyes open.