Empress:

Done, hope you will enjoy and find at least one new drama. I can assure you they are all good. Like i got a good taste in dramas. And don't hesitate to watch all of them and give them at least 3 episodes.  I know i give up on dramas after i read the summaries, but let me tell ya. Those summaries scrape to the ground of the drama. It's usually only about the first episode. 

Thank you ! I will try all of them .

Girls, i think kakafukaka is our answered prayer. Swear. And i can also recommend her private life! OMG the kisses are unbelievable.

"Frozen Flower" was an excellent R+ rated movie if that's what you're looking for!

Oh I love this discussion.  Lol! 

yondi10:

K drama WHATS WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM, SOOOOOO SOOOOOO GOOOOD

I agree. I loved that drama! Kisses were hot!

Pennylee76:

Thanks for the recommendation! I just finished watching it and it was pretty good! ;-)

I am going to check it out.  Thank you for the recommendation.  

Empress:

I will update this  post and recommend some  bombass dramas 

Love it!

LPA:

"Frozen Flower" was an excellent R+ rated movie if that's what you're looking for!

Yes beautiful. I can talk also about OBSESSED a drama about a military chef cheating  with a wife’s subordinate.

Beautiful love story butsad end

kdramadiet:

Girls, i think kakafukaka is our answered prayer. Swear. And i can also recommend her private life! OMG the kisses are unbelievable.

I agree! I keep on checking every day for the next episode  of Kakafukaka to come! It’s like everything I wish to see. 

Blue Blasian:

Those be the best ones...

I don't know if it has already been recommended but Clea with passion for now has surprinsingly amazing kisses. Her private life has been recommended as well. 

I just saw this video and I never saw this drama but I think the kisses are really hot

https://youtu.be/966M6a7GN0k

Azalae:

I just saw this video and I never saw this drama but I think the kisses are really hot

https://youtu.be/966M6a7GN0k

introverted boss or shy boss

Blue Blasian:

Yes beautiful. I can talk also about OBSESSED a drama about a military chef cheating  with a wife’s subordinate.

whats the name