Currently airing MISTY is your dream come true

There is a short drama (7 episodes) called "Love Storm" on Netflix which has a pretty intense/steamy bed scene between one of the couples. This drama is hilarious all over the place and ends well. It is probably watchable at Dramacool or Kissasian, but I haven't checked.

K drama WHATS WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM, SOOOOOO SOOOOOO GOOOOD

yondi10:

K drama WHATS WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM, SOOOOOO SOOOOOO GOOOOD

I totally agree!

Turkish Drama - Erkenci Kus..The leads are always in each other's personal space. especially the ML.

Frozen Flower (nsfw and I can never watch him normal anymore after seeing this all i see is his white fanny LOL)

Entourage  (tongue kissing in korea WOAH!)

My Brother Loves Me Too Much (bath scene made me go wooo)

My Only Love Song (Lee Jonghyun STOPPPP killing me!)

My Secret Romance (The car scene tho)

W (he's just a kissing machine)

Devil Beside You (Mike He is just damnnnn)

I know it's not a drama, but My P.S. Partner is a movie with real intimacy and even sex scenes. It is so steamy that the screen is on fire. None of the shy peck on cheek type of nonsense. It's more on a racy side, but quite refreshing for a Korean production, plus it has Ji Sung as a lead.  Warning: it does show some nudity and there is a sex over the phone scene, so be careful if you get easily offended. Other than that, it's a really cool movie actually.

The Lover - Rather than sexy, I'd say it's more lewd humor? lol Often times the sex or intimate scenes end up being more comedic, but they're still rather steamy

In Time With You - there are some steamy bedroom scenes once the leads get together

Not sure if you watch BL/GL dramas but these had steamy scenes:

History2: Right Or Wrong - pent up sexual frustration released near the end  lots of sexual frustration  just ignore the awful song  of the fmv lolol

Transit Girls - bathing + kissing, in bed + kissing. Plenty of naked kissing

Wholeheartedly Seconding: 

Secret Love Affair - The kisses are absolutely great and the chemistry between the two leads is amazing. Also the sex oh my god the sex scene. It's subtle, you don't see the action, but you hear the leads whispering to each other and wow I personally found that had quite the effect, the scene was sexy and felt super intimate

A Frozen Flower - Let's just say the servant took the task of giving the Queen a child very seriously

Linus:

I know it's not a drama, but My P.S. Partner is a movie with real intimacy and even sex scenes. It is so steamy that the screen is on fire. None of the shy peck on cheek type of nonsense. It's more on a racy side, but quite refreshing for a Korean production, plus it has Ji Sung as a lead.  Warning: it does show some nudity and there is a sex over the phone scene, so be careful if you get easily offended. Other than that, it's a really cool movie actually.

Thanks for the recommendation! I just finished watching it and it was pretty good! ;-)

I just watched Bromance TW, and first off, the male lead has sexy hair (I can't describe it any other way because it is so perfect and NEVER touched which thank you for that), and then, it's a gender bender, so they always give you more actual intimacy scenes and push the envelope.  The way he looks at her at times is kind of on a level I can't even put into words.  It is either I wanna jump you right now, my heart is yours or a combination of both, and he has this smile that is so sexy, but he doesn't show it a lot which almost make it even sexier to me.  

It is amazing in terms of chemistry and intimacy,  and the male actor is a big fan of kissing (he always tries to sneak it in when you watch BTS footage of the making of the drama).  The almost kisses, the nose touches, the skin ship is really on a new level.  I am currently watching it again because of the secret that was revealed at the end, and it's almost better the second time around. ;)

I honestly have seen BTS, and Baron/River and Megan have insane chemistry on and off screen.  His character starts whispering at one point to her more and more, and it's just really good.  Even the smallest little scenes are sexy or filled with that tension that just is really great to watch.  Trust me, you will not regret watching it.  

Pennylee76:

Thanks for the recommendation! I just finished watching it and it was pretty good! ;-)

Glad you liked it! I only discovered it because I tried to see more things with Ji Sung in them, but I was surprised the movie isn't more well known. 

Ansuya:

Turkish Drama - Erkenci Kus..The leads are always in each other's personal space. especially the ML.

Thank you. I've just started watching this and it's quite interesting.

This YouTube channel is killin' it , its frustrating there is no Eng sub or even comments allowed

please help a hopless romantic shistar.