DrAmAlOvEr:

introverted boss or shy boss

Azalae:

I just saw this video and I never saw this drama but I think the kisses are really hot

https://youtu.be/966M6a7GN0k

It’s a very good drama called  introverted Boss

Interesting topic, gonna follow! ^^

DELIVISH JOY HAD SOME REALLY AWESOME KISS SCENES

iKdrama :

DELIVISH JOY HAD SOME REALLY AWESOME KISS SCENES

Couldn‘t find it... wrong spelling?

neli_anders:

Couldn‘t find it... wrong spelling?

Devilish joy * :)

Thank you!!! :D

A Frozen Flower 2008 (Korean drama)

An Affair

Empire of Lust 

So when you say “most” are Chinese, you mean ALL are Chinese...? I’m not a big fan of c dramas, too many are dubbed and it shows. 

Legend of the Dragon Pearl

What's wrong with secretary kim -

Great topic. Following!!!

Bromance, Introverted Boss, My Only Love Song had great kisses! And Love Now for that hot shower scene lol

Raquel Macgowan:

I  do agreed with you in love now  I did see it ,very nice I like the scene  and  all serie like a husband who is really crazy in love with hes wife, passionate  about her, and  considerably  to her .was really nice .we live in modern  society  and  sex now is very open topic even in schools, so I  really think when they  refer  to romance  it seems  to me should be more hot  the scenes ,kiss just by lips doesn't  exist anymore, even in very  different  cultures  of country, and I am very sure  the rating  will grow  greatly because some people have  interest in  the series but get annoyed  watching  something  that describes  romance  and  just hold hands  is even  wrong. I hope you get what I mean  to say.but thanks for the  suggestions though, thanks ?. 

It has so much potential as it started off quite steamy but I understand what you mean.

I seriously get put off my dramas that only focus on the lust part and ignore the storyline.. Many thai dramas have lot of abuse as a romantic trope/storyline which is extremely problematic but still some good romcoms  (eg: Husband in law),  few have good storylines too though they are dark (Hua Jai Sila recent version),  average storyline but good chemistry (lying heart).. 

Kdramas are conservative  but good chemistry  (something in the rain, one spring night)  but k movies break away  (eg: addicted 2002)...Jdramas have a good storyline and are a bit darker themed (eg: Perfect crime,  Kenja no Ai)..