Lustdrama:

This YouTube channel is killin' it , its frustrating there is no Eng sub or even comments allowed

please help a hopless romantic shistar.

Do you recognize any of the actors?

PrettyCarEye:

Do you recognize any of the actors?

Nope unfortunately :(

I think its a Taiwanese movie coz no dubbing and its steamy to be a drama r8?

Lustdrama:

O_O

that was me watching lol

mgs the person who posted it on yt...

Lustdrama:

Nope, not too steamy to be a *taiwanese* drama. They're not as prudish in their dramas as the Koreans. 

So I found out where the clip is from. It's a T-drama called Secret Lovers starring Hero Tai & Cindy Yen, aired on CHOCOTV. It's not listed in MDL so don't expect to find it here.

Now that we know the drama, our only problem is you can't access the episodes on CHOCO if you're in the West. Not even using a VPN. And there are no full eps on YouTube. Morever, even if there were, there are no ENG subs!

This is an abomination. lol

Life can be unfair sometimes...

PrettyCarEye:

Nope, not too steamy to be a *taiwanese* drama. They're not as prudish in their dramas as the Koreans. 

So I found out where the clip is from. It's a T-drama called Secret Lovers starring Hero Tai & Cindy Yen, aired on CHOCOTV. It's not listed in MDL so don't expect to find it here.

Now that we know the drama, our only problem is you can't access the episodes on CHOCO if you're in the West. Not even using a VPN. And there are no full eps on YouTube. Morever, even if there were, there are no ENG subs!

This is an abomination. lol

Thanks for the Drama name :*

Do you think  it  would be on Viki if we request it ?  

Linus:

I know it's not a drama, but My P.S. Partner is a movie with real intimacy and even sex scenes. It is so steamy that the screen is on fire. None of the shy peck on cheek type of nonsense. It's more on a racy side, but quite refreshing for a Korean production, plus it has Ji Sung as a lead.  Warning: it does show some nudity and there is a sex over the phone scene, so be careful if you get easily offended. Other than that, it's a really cool movie actually.

I just finished watching this movie , can you suggest more movies like this please..

K Varsha:

I just finished watching this movie , can you suggest more movies like this please..

Try these movies (*most of these have nudity):

Love Guide For Dumpees

Love Clinic

Venus Talk

Secret Love

Never Forever

Lustdrama:

Thanks for the Drama name :*

Do you think  it  would be on Viki if we request it ?  

Sorry for late reply! I have no idea, but that would be awesome! I love how natural and realistic the physical interaction between the leads are! So I would love to watch this!

KellyFlower:

Try these movies (*most of these have nudity):

Love Guide For Dumpees

Love Clinic

Venus Talk

Secret Love

Never Forever

Hey thanks for the reply, any kdramas can you suggest.

Thanks.

Can anyone suggest where to watch 'Love Clinic' that hasn't got the awful computer generated, auto-translated, suck the soul out of the drama subs?

maybe some new recommendations?
 Natasja Wijzenbroek:
maybe some new recommendations?

I will update this  post and recommend some  bombass dramas 

Empress:

I will update this  post and recommend some  bombass dramas 

Jeahhhhh!!!

Natasja Wijzenbroek:

Jeahhhhh!!!

Done, hope you will enjoy and find at least one new drama. I can assure you they are all good. Like i got a good taste in dramas. And don't hesitate to watch all of them and give them at least 3 episodes.  I know i give up on dramas after i read the summaries, but let me tell ya. Those summaries scrape to the ground of the drama. It's usually only about the first episode.