Signal. The acting, directing, cinematography and soundtrack were top notch. The writing, however, is definitely the best part of the drama. It managed to seamlessly connect two time lines and transition from one case to another!

Just Between Lovers and Signal definitely my faves. These two dramas are the only ones I think about rewatching even though I haven’t seen a lot of kdramas.  Secret Forest/Stranger and Live are also goodies. Also feel like Come and Hug Me will be up there too. Dramas that give joy and break hearts are the best. All happy in the beginning then crying your eyes out at the end. 10/10

Another honorable mention: I really liked Mad Dog, too, the acting was great. Woo Do Hwan’s best role imo.

Lol it’s like I’ve named most of the dramas I’ve watched, oops. 

Agh my absolute favs are A Love So Beautiful and Prison Playbook. After them in second place  is Weightlifting Fairy KBJ and Reply 1988

I haven't watched much dramas so at the moment these are my favs

Goblin is visually stunning, well written, and far away from being an average kdrama. The sets are wonderful, special effects are great, and the OST is a delight to listen to. In that terms, Goblin is the best drama I've ever seen, but it's not even close to being my favorite romance (but the bromance is just epic). I guess I wasn't completely sold on that part (I couldn't get over the age gap, and FL being a highschool girl), but I can still appreciate a good thing when I see it and I would definitely recommend that drama for everyone to see.

Most enjoyable drama to this day for me was Jealousy Incarnate -  quirky characters, hilarious situations, fantastic chemistry between the leads, romance, love triangle, bromance, you name it. This one and The Master's Sun are easily the best rom-coms I've seen so far.

Fav action drama - God's Gift: 14 Days (Defendant & Tunnel are also great!). The story kept me on the edge of my seat, and it has my favorite leads ever - a smartass bad boy ML and a strong FL. No romance though, but you can feel the sparks flying anyway. 

IDK about you, but I'm always in a mood for a story about teaching bad guys a lesson, so that's where the 38 Task Force comes in (Chief Kim too!). Great cast, whip smart dialogue, comedy and clever schemes. Who knew that catching tax evaders could be so much fun!

Until now, The Advisors Alliance is still the best drama to me.

Alright if you haven't watched 

The Untamed

your life is incomplete the BEEEST masterpiece I have ever come across. You'll simply realize it by reading its reviews go watch it and you're welcome ;)))