So i want to know what is the best drama you have ever seen? What drama made you think like ''i don't have anything better to do'' And it turns out to be the best drama you ever watch or generally like you watch the drama and you loved it! ^^

I also wanna know that what things you loved about the drama? (leads chemistry, lead type etc) :D

Would you recommend me that drama? (i know it is stupid but still x3)

Nirvana in Fire

I love everything about it. The narrtive, the story, the characterization, the cinematography, the acting, the chemistry, the bromance, the plot twists, the villainy, the scope of set-up, the length, the tone, the music. Everything. 

It had the epicness of Game of Thrones with a narrative tone (my number 1 fave classic) of Count of Monte Cristo, and with an awesome ensemble cast of The Godfather, all in such asian flavor. 

And i super Highly highly highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

The best series/drama ever.

Best drama? I got so many dramas.

But I would say the movie The Classic. I watched this more than 10 times and it gives me the same feeling like watching it for the first time. Great Plot great actors great ending.

In terms of series. I can't pick one So I will list my top 5.

1. Cruel City

2. Horse Doctor

3. Nirvana in Fire

4. Queen Seon Duk

5. The Journey of Flower

I would say „Signal“ (Korean drama) and „Nirvana in Fire“ (Chinese Drama). 

-Ghost(KDRAMA) = The Fact in  that year the drama has been created the Cybercrime theme was ammazing and a breath of fresh air !  Its the drama that totally made me addicted to kdrama.

I got a couple favorite dramas which I really love but objectively I wouldn't say it's the best out there, the best drama I've seen until now is with no doubt my mister it's really amazing

Hands down My Mister is the best drama ever existed , I'm not saying why or how because I can't  it's just soooo great , it made me feel all kinds of feels, second place would be for Just Between Lovers.

I got to say My Mister. It's just a masterpiece.

I'm jealous when people are so sure about things. Like the best colour, the best food. The favorite song or movie.
How on earth one can be so sure about something haha :D
For me the best drama is...I don't know, something between rating 9 and 10 I guess :D

My Top two are.

• Goblin
  • Descendants of sun

these both are just masterpiece. I love mixture of (Fantasy+Romance+Action), therefore these two are my best ever Kdramas.

Hanzawa Naoki, so damn good^^

I never get to watch so many as many people here but my favorit so far was 

Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

There are so many dramas I liked, but none of them feel up to par after watching My Mister. I think it will be my all time favourite now. Others that use to be my favourites are: Age of Youth, Go Back Couple, Save Me, and Kill Me Heal Me. Omg and also Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Edit: basically I loved all of the dramas because of their in depth writing, and characters. I like mentally or physically strong female leads.

If I had to choose my absolute favorite drama, I would need to probably choose Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryero. The cinematography was amazing, the reverse harem was done masterfully and nothing dragged. I loved the characters, the story and the OST. The chemistry was also great. 

If I had to choose my top 3, I would add Healer (I still don't know if Moon Lovers or Healer are my definite number 1) and Another Miss Oh. Healer had great leads with sizzling chemistry, engaging story and a really kick ass male lead. Another Miss Oh was one of the most intriguing stories I've seen. It also has one of the best kiss scenes. 

If I had to do my top 5, I would add Because This is my First Life and Kill Me, Heal Me. BTsMFL is very refreshing in how non-cliche the dialogues and the relationships are. I loved everything apart from the last episode. Kill Me, Heal Me is amazing because of Ji Sung. 

If we don't put the number on the best shows I've ever seen, I would add some more. Haven't seen My Mister (plan to do it this weekend, actually) or Save Me, but I definitely agree with melondrx's Go Back Couple and Age of Youth. Personally, I also loved Falling for Innocence and The King's Woman.