Throwing an older one out there

"Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup"  

I love watching Nam Gung Min but this drama was just bad

school 2013 like literally there was no plot and i'm so mad it was my first lee jongsuk drama.... talk abt a bad first impression lmao

Secret

Discovery of Romance

My Lovely Girl

Uncontrollably Fond

On a slightly more subjective level... Another Miss Oh and Angel's Last Mission: Love

For K drama : 

W (i really dislike the female leads. There is no chemistry between the leads and the romance is kind of forced.)

Gap Dong (is a crime drama but the drama is too melancholic for my taste and the policemen are too slow and way too emotional and made too many mistakes which made the murderer always ahead of them)

For J Drama: 

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (Again to melancholic for my taste. The male lead is weak and undecided which made it really hard to watch)

5-ji kare 9-ji made (The story is based on a popular manga and they failed to make a good adaptation.  The main female lead is supposed to be an independent woman who knows what she wants and able to stand up for herself. But the female lead in the drama is the opposite. Yamashita also did not do really well with the acting. He looked more like an idol than a monk and kind of fail to get into the character. his character is supposed to be smart but he looked more like an idiot. The side characters also did not get good portrayals. )

For C Drama:

Beautiful Secret ( watched it because of Victoria FX but the drama is just a complete fail for me)

Blood - interesting premise, awful execution. And an even worse ending. 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - IU’s character was tolerable, then they squeezed and squandered all her interesting traits, leaving a doormat of a FL behind. 

Dr. Frost - cliche characters, predictable plots, insult to the intelligence of everyone watching. 

Even though it isn't my lowest rated drama I'd have to say "Something in the Rain" because it's literally the most frustrating drama that I've ever seen. Typically when a drama starts to disappoint I drop the bish and move on with my life, but noooo not this one, I KEPT on coming back hoping that it to get better, but this drama didn't even give me that! UGHHHH, after all of those hours I finished it feeling depressed and unfulfilled!!  (┬┬﹏┬┬)

HaveNoJams:

Even though it isn't my lowest rated drama I'd have to say "Something in the Rain" because it's literally the most frustrating drama that I've ever seen. Typically when a drama starts to disappoint I drop the bish and move on with my life, but noooo not this one, I KEPT on coming back hoping that it to get better, but this drama didn't even give me that! UGHHHH, after all of those hours I finished it feeling depressed and unfulfilled!!  (┬┬﹏┬┬)

hahaha totally felt the same way! at the end i just felt unfulfilled and pissed off at FL. but i have went back a few times to rewatch the first couple episodes bc they were a masterpiece and then i pretend it all went like i wanted it to 

Full House

Couple  or Trouble 

BoF

Marriage Contract  & Discovery of Romance & Angel eyes

I have no idea how or why I watched these 3. 

Mask

The girl who sees scents 

Stranger 

Love and marriage (my ultimate worst)

Mask 

Junmyeons Wife:

hahaha totally felt the same way! at the end i just felt unfulfilled and pissed off at FL. but i have went back a few times to rewatch the first couple episodes bc they were a masterpiece and then i pretend it all went like i wanted it to 

Agreed, the chemistry that these two had alongside the sweet romance in the first 8-ish episodes were completely wasted considering all the BS that went down in the 2nd half of SITR! In all honesty I kinda hated all of the characters by the end, but the FL & her horrible mother pretty much take the cake, her for being so spineless & the mother for being psychotic!!

k-drama - You are the best { It was boring it, i don't remember the storyline any more and i don't know how i managed to finish it}

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition - .....

Thai - Kiss Me -  i was so sad that i didn't like it.

j - Drama - Rich Man, Poor Woman ( it was bad it was boring but on some leaves, it was a little bit better than the Korean ver that one end up in my drop list  this one was close to it.)

c- drama - With you ( took forever to finish it, it started off ok but then the storyline of it stared being dragged and it stared getting pointless didn't see the worth of it)

Kill me heal me was the worst for me...... and all j drama s Are also worst for meee

Woman Of Dignity

Although a lot of people liked this drama for some unknown reasons, I strongly resented this drama. I literally forced myself to watch it till the end since I had nothing better to do and I was curious of how this ridiculous story line will end. I gave it a rating of 4.5 which was very generous of me tbh.

To the people who said they don't like Healer- SAME HERE!!!

Btw I love posts like this so I know which dramas to actually watch (I love a good trashy drama) and which commentors I know to stay away from cause our tastes are totally different.