I'd like to see a Japanese Life on Mars remake

Or a remake or the Swedish show bridge set in an alternate Japan and South Korea with a tunnel between them

supernatural ..... the whole seasons lmao

on serious note id like to see Chernobyl show  japan ver

1990’s Beauty and the Beast

Chuck

Alias

Lost

@Schmetterling: There are already 2 excellent adaptations of Beauty and the Beast, a French movie from 1946, and Czech movie from 1978.

Thank you for the movie recommendations.  : )

I enjoyed the US tv series that ran for three years although when Linda Hamilton left to make T2 it went downhill fast.  It was so romantic. I would like to see a Korean drama remake.  There are a few actors I would love to hear reading poetry and classics  to the FL on a weekly basis as well as fighting for the little guys. 

Supernatural with no hesitation, best western show for me.

TweakBox  Tutuapp 

Ugly Betty 

Younger 

One of my favorite shows as a kid was H2O: Just Add Water (this is actually an Australian drama). I really loved this show, and I believe they did make a western remake of it called Mako Mermaids (that I have never watched and don't want to in fear of disappointment). However, I would really like to see this as an Asian remake. I think they could do a great job on it, and I would also like to see it remade to cater to a more adult audience, rather than kids, and I think that will make it more interesting.

Leverage! I think about this a lot, actually...

I’m fairly new to  Asian dramas so there may already be a similar K or J drama out there, but I’d like to see a remake of Cagney and Lacey-two female detectives that are partners.  

@Laura-I thought about Leverage, too. I figured Mad Dog and Bad Guys sort of filled that slot but would be on board for a Leverage remake!

Schmetterling:

@Laura-I thought about Leverage, too. I figured Mad Dog and Bad Guys sort of filled that slot but would be on board for a Leverage remake!

Well, yeah, there are plenty of Leverage-esque dramas and movies, but I still want a specific Leverage remake. With the specific characters and relationship dynamics and multiple women. But it turns out that it's actually already happening??! In, like, a month?? I'm personally not super excited about the casting, but I'm still looking forward to it! And I'll check out Mad Dog in the mean time, lol :)

Laura:

Thank you for the heads up and the link!  : ) I’m looking forward to checking it out.   

Mad Dog has a similar premise where they investigate insurance fraud and seek justice.  It is definitely worth it for the brotherly relationship that builds between Wood Do Hwan and Yoo Ji Tae.  The Mad Dog team has a nice dynamic. This show only has one female on the team and one baddie.  So like a lot of shows-under represented. 

Teen Wolf! I don't think Asian dramas has touched on werewolves much at all, or at least werewolves that are like the ones in Teen Wolf,  so I'd love to see their take on something like this.