Rice with saffron, roasted sesame seeds and olive oil for my daughter, green salad with feta, raisins, nuts and pomegranate seeds for hubby and me - too much eating outside this past week!

Cannellini Veggie Stew with toasted Bolillo (Mexican dinner rolls)  

We had pepperoni and cheese thin crust pizza from neighborhood pizza/bistro with Mexican Coca Cola from taco shop next door to bistro.

breakfast for dinner. Crispy loose hash browns, bacon, fried eggs

Dinner for breakfast ?  Sausages, toasted feta cheese and spinach twists 

Coffee with hazelnut syrup.  Greek Yogurt with mixed berries. 

green chili chicken enchiladas, refried beans, with cheese sour cream and guacamole, tortillas chips

jubies33:

green chili chicken enchiladas, refried beans, with cheese sour cream and guacamole, tortillas chips

You are singing my song---chicken enchiladas--yum!

Mine was a more boring dinner.  Spicy chickpeas, quinoa with scallions, and roasted veggies.

The Butterfly:

You are singing my song---chicken enchiladas--yum!

Mine was a more boring dinner.  Spicy chickpeas, quinoa with scallions, and roasted veggies.

Enchiladas are my weakness. Your dinner sounds lovely though, and a lot healthier :D 

Chicken stir fry with white rice ( I had brown rice)- my attempt at healthier eating lol

but I need to talk about my lunch because it was delish- grilled ham and blueberry vanilla goat cheese sandwich, a side of steamed veggies

That lunch sounds heavenly!

Dinner was a warm bowl of vegetable pasta in tomato basil sauce.

feeling lazy tonight- burrito bowls from Chipotle

Feeling even lazier than jubies33--Cold cheese sandwich. 

grazing while movies. blueberry pomegranate bubly + gluten free animal crackers. have grape fruit leather and lucky charms bars at the ready

when my energy to fix arrives lentil soup the plan

“Cream” of butternut squash soup.   Threw a few extra shakes of cayenne pepper into it, whoo!  Good but would definitely wake you up. XD