Melon pan and caramel latte for breakfast

Whole-wheat spaghetti, with tomatoes, carrots, sweet red bell peppers, eggplants, onions, etc. sauce made in a pot in the oven, served with feta cheese. Plus simple greens-lettuce, rocket leaves, cabbage salad with apple cider vinegar & olive oil.

Miso soup, gyoza, potato krokket, and tea :)

Roasted butternut squash with rosemary and Szechuan pepper, cannellini beans, brown rice topped with chives.

Cooked apples with a little sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg for dessert.  So basically apple pie without the crust.  ;)

Catsu curry and salad with sesame dressing :)

Last night's dinner was mango chicken curry with brown rice and stir fry veggies with soy sauce.

Thai mango salad with roasted chicken slices  :)

Lemony chick-peas soup, whole-wheat country bread, lettuce-cabbage-rocket salad for lunch.

Half chocolate-half lemon syrup halva, and cocoa-cinnamon tea for "dessert".

Soyu Ramen, gyoza and oolong tea

coconut milk, carrot/mango/pineapple puree, ginger, chicken with chickpea rotini

eightocci:

coconut milk, carrot/mango/pineapple puree, ginger, chicken with chickpea rotini

That sounds amazing

Estelll:

Lemony chick-peas soup, whole-wheat country bread, lettuce-cabbage-rocket salad for lunch.

Half chocolate-half lemon syrup halva, and cocoa-cinnamon tea for "dessert".

I adore halva, but never had one with lemon in it. Sounds yummy

Made the most amazing French toast for breakfast. I don't eat gluten bread anymore, but I find I actually prefer gluten free bread for French toast because it's more dense and doesn't get soggy like regular bread. I added strong coffee and caramel creamer to the milk, egg, vanilla mixture to soak the bread in. Sprinkled a bit of cinnamon and cooked in butter. Topped with maple syrup and chopped walnuts.

sends leftovers to @ jubies33  ;)

certain flavors just match well. thank you

jubies33:

I adore halva, but never had one with lemon in it. Sounds yummy

Well, the lemon (lemon peel) goes into the sugar syrup. Along with cinnamon and/or gloves of course. Alternatively you can use orange peel instead, or both.\

Edit: Here's a recipe!

The unusual thing is semolina halva with chocolate, it's a novelty me & my mother tried to make. Unfortunately, it didn't work that well, 'cause the chocolate part had a different consistency than the non-chocolate one, so they didn't "glue" together -- when served, they become two different pieces, like having two different desserts... But it's okay, it'll be better next time! ;)