French toast with strawberries & cream

Dinner for one--plain yogurt, peaches, walnuts. Yum!  

Maybe chicken ramen or pizza. Can't decide yet. lol

Libyan Spahgetti (mbakbka) - chicken, tomatoes, red + green pepper, turmeric, salt, green peas, carrots - all stir-fried then added hot water and let it boil till meat is cooked - then added spaghetti and potatoes - let spaghetti cook then add basil, garlic and spring onions to garnish (yum)

The reason why Libyans call it mbakbka (em-bak-ba-ka) is because that the noise the spaghetti makes while boiling in the sauce - the pasta is cooked within the sauce not in plain water!

Watermelon and sweet popcorn for dessert!^^

What are you making?! 

VintageStamp:

Libyan Spahgetti (mbakbka) - chicken, tomatoes, red + green pepper, turmeric, salt, green peas, carrots - all stir-fried then added hot water and let it boil till meat is cooked - then added spaghetti and potatoes - let spaghetti cook then add basil, garlic and spring onions to garnish (yum)

The reason why Libyans call it mbakbka (em-bak-ba-ka) is because that the noise the spaghetti makes while boiling in the sauce - the pasta is cooked within the sauce not in plain water!

Watermelon and sweet popcorn for dessert!^^

Sounds Mmmmmmm....good!  ^^  Thank you for sharing!

i have gotten into the habit of cooking my chickpea rotini when sauce comes to a boil. most recent sauce was coconut milk, curry powder, vegetable stock, carrots and chicken

rhinoceros:

i have gotten into the habit of cooking my chickpea rotini when sauce comes to a boil. most recent sauce was coconut milk, curry powder, vegetable stock, carrots and chicken

I wondered if you'd changed your name and pic, glad you mentioned it on your profile.  Cute rhino! ^^

is it magma or is it dinner!? 

tonight's concoction is chicken, ginger, pineapple, carrot/mango/pineapple puree with chickpea rotini

Some crazy food invention last minute dinner - onions, scallions and soy, tortilla, cheese.

Every man and woman for themselves tonight!  I added some stir-fried carrots to spicy chicken ramen ^^