Jejeje, almost everyone is here. <3
Kamz is either sleeping or doing some last minute errands. Mik... where is Mik? lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Crazy4You, Joe and Bokami too. I'm sure I'm leaving someone out. I shall summon them via FB...later. I'm sleepy now. Haha

Jajaja.... Me too. I'm going to bed. Night chingus!
Annyeongh chingudeul...!! Been a while...it kinda feels weird chatting here again hehh! Random: I am listening to Ali's latest ost from EoG. I am a male lover you guys already know that but this female is an exception..I absolutely love her...err her voice <3 lol

Kamzy! I see you managed to pry yourself away from Binnie to come say hello. :) Is Empire of Gold good?

I am finally getting back to Yukan Club, anyone else watched this? I gave it two tries and put it on hold twice...each time only making it to the second episode. lol Notice a pattern? This third time is the last. Either complete or drop.

Unfortunately, I now have to depart to slumberland. I shall have to catch up with everything later.
Oooh new Chat thread Hellooo~
Shazdon is here to mark her spot! Bazzinga!
shaz22 wrote: Shazdon is here to mark her spot!
Bazzinga!

lol
we haven't been on the chat for months, but still need to say we've been here xD
I am here now!!! Let the party begin!
KamZ wrote: Annyeongh chingudeul...!!
Been a while...it kinda feels weird chatting here again hehh!

Random: I am listening to Ali's latest ost from EoG. I am a male lover you guys already know that but this female is an exception..I absolutely love her...err her voice <3 lol

LOL Kamzy. I thought you were talking about me for a sec :p. I love Ali she has an amazing voice!
already having so much fun with Illustrator >.>
Sleepninja wrote:

Kamzy! I see you managed to pry yourself away from Binnie to come say hello. :) Is Empire of Gold good?

I am finally getting back to Yukan Club, anyone else watched this? I gave it two tries and put it on hold twice...each time only making it to the second episode. lol Notice a pattern? This third time is the last. Either complete or drop.

Unfortunately, I now have to depart to slumberland. I shall have to catch up with everything later.

I have been busy stalking Yoo Ah In and Jung Joon Young these days, what do you know?!…lol

I loved EoG. It was a bit confusing in the beginning but then it kept getting better. Well written, intelligent script and fast paced. The whole drama was a rollercoaster ride.