Hey there,

I wanted to have some good recommendations. Ever since the lockdown began I became a huuuuge BL drama addict. Here's a list of what I watched in the past month
1. Kiss me again- my first intro with the BL world. I just LOOOOOVED TayNew ship.
2. Dark Blue Kiss- How can I stop there right? It gave the validation of KMA
3. TharnType- Do I need to say anything more? Oh holy water where are you? :33
4. Together with me - I fell hard for that Chinese looking guy. He's such a cutie!!!!
5. Theory of Love- I loved that series so so much that I have written the whole confession part on my notead. I still cry when the train scene comes where everybody unknowingly left Off Jumpol
6. Lucky Love- Ewwww yuck -_-
7. Sotus- This series taught me how to love. I have never seen such a pure love ever before! I was so so so attached to the story that I can't even tell!!!!
8. Sotus S- Now after I have finished watching this series I can't think of anything else. The first one taught me how to love, the second one taught me how to live. I felt like it was not just a drama, rather a reality. Everytime I felt like crying when I see the previous hazers gathered once or twice :""") It kind of made my journey. I thought I was the Prem, Bright, Arthit who once were in Sotus. Moreover, it really addressessome of the major problems in the corporate world. Moving on from your past, accepting your feelings, how time changes everuthing, importanceof communicationwith your partner. Tjis dtama didnot have incomplete feelings. Both the leads knew that they were in love. What I loved the most is there were kno third wheel to make a relationship worse. They both had their own problems and issues to sort it out. 

Right now I want a BL that has pure love like Sotus. The prime condition is that it will have a GOOD STORYLINE. unlike most BL where one falls first then the second one has already a gf. After many melodramatic episodes first guy distances himself from the second one and only after that the second guy falls for him. I've watched too many of them. Any nation is welcome. Even if there's not many skinship, I am okay as long as the story and the chemistry between the leads are strong. (If you have watched Sotus 1 & 2, you very well know what it feels like *wink wink*)

So can you please suggest me some good BL dramas to watch? Also it has to have a happy ending. Thank you.

• Addicted Heroin - Has some sexual scenes but its the popular BL from China
  • Bromance -  You're like , isn't it a tag? There's a drama too.
    That was how many I got , hope it helps :)

He's coming to me - Good story line and plot..  my personal favorite

Love by chance - Cute and fluffy

Until we meet again - Wanna cry and uwu every episode..  That's for you.. The story line is amazing.. 

HIStory 2: Boundary crossing

HIStory 2: Right or wrong 

They are both great. Unfortunately they are not that long (they have 8 episodes of 25 minutes each), but both series are fantastic. You should give them a watch. I am positive that you will like them. 

In general History is a bl project so there are many series (HIStory: Obsessed, HIStory: Stay away from me, HIStory: My hero, HIStory 3: Make our days count etc.) I loved the second ''season'' so I am recommending this to you, but in the future you may want to watch the others too.

Seven days, it's a japan movie divided in two episode:

- Part 1

- Part 2