Heyo MyDramaList community!

I´m looking for more dramas (preferably k-dramas) to add to my plan to watch list!

I´ll keep this short - Tell me your top 5 must watch drama recs and tell me what you liked about them!

Thank youu~

I'm allergic to the concept of "must watch" and around 80%+ of the Dramas that are regularly so labelled are Dramas I either actively avoided or dropped very quickly.  There really is no such thing, given how very subjective personal taste is. That said, here are five Dramas I wish more people would at least check out, to see if they find them to their liking:

Goodbye to Goodbye - an amazing story built around the two female leads, their relat9ionship and their personal and mutual growth.

Hannari Girori no Yoriko San - an excellent example of atmospheric story-telling in a short form. Four episodes CAN be plenty to tell an involving story.

Yeah That's How It Is - slice of life done right, with remarkable performances by three of the main female cast in particular

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku  Mystery, humour and romance done right - no coercion, no  tsundere bakvaas

Hayako Sensei - Romance between mature adults is not often featured in Dramas, this one is an excellent example of an under-explored genre

Here are 5 kdramas that I personally think were perfectly created. They are in no particular order btw. :)

Black  - I'm a huge crime, thriller, supernatural and romance fan, finding a drama that mixed the four was an absolute blessing! The drama concentrates more on the mystery but you can sense chemistry between the leads. Its a story about a cold grim reaper and a girl who can see ghosts.

Psychopath Diary - This drama doesn't feature any romance but i decided to give it a try due to the interesting plot and for Yoon Shi Yoon's acting. This dramas plot was so so good and Shi Yoon's acting made it so much better. A weak man accidentally sees a serial killer while trying to commit suicide, he takes the serial killers book but loses his memory. When he wakes up he finds the book, reads it and begins to believe that he is the serial killer. This drama was hilarious but also very dark, highly recommend :)

Love Affairs in the Afternoon - Dramas like this are definitely not for everyone. But I loved the secretive, sweet romance between them. An added bonus for this drama was the great visuals and OST! But if you are not a fan of infidelity/forbidden romance dramas I wouldn't recommend this.

One Spring Night - This drama is liked by a lot of people, I had always thought it wasn't my type of drama but decided to give it a try and it ended up being one of my favorites! The romance between them was so pure and adorable. I loved the even though the ML wanted to find a lover, he would always put his son first, luckily for him the FL was very open about him having a son and was very willing to consider him her own :). They go through a lot of struggles together but the outcome is beautiful :) Bonus: Great visuals!

W  - Such a creative plot! I loved the acting from both leads along with the secondary characters,.If you like plots about star-crossed lovers I think you may enjoy this. Their romance progressed quite quickly but it was clear that they wanted to protect each other :)

• Nirvana in Fire - i know you mentioned kdrama, but my top 5  list can never be complete w/o this drama. It does start slow, confusing and long winded (the only negative thing i can say about this drama is the first 2-3 episode) but everything else is one epic satisfying masterpiece ride 
  • 1 liter of tears - this one is one of fave jdrama ever. There was really just heart wrenching, uplifting, courageous, painful, adorable about this drama. The tears i shed for this dramas is just like what the title said, 1 liter of tears

For kdramas:

• Signal - thrilling, mysterious, captivating 
  • Misaeng - the most realistic and down to earth drama
  • My ahjusshi - darkly humanist
  • Healer - fun, adorable and interesting
  • Stranger - very captivating main characrer