I enjoy sports, I really like going to the movies and watching good movies. I read everything that is on bestseller lists, and I also like biographies and funny books. As for music, I listen to everything - classical, pop, latino. I always download books and music from rarbg, here you can always find something interesting and spend time with benefit.

I like reading webtoons, watching kdramas, playing architecture/interior design/building houses or restaurants games haha reading law cases and real crimes stories, playing badminton, photography and doing crafts like making bracelets or necklace/crocheting

Combat sports, train/play with swords (but I always enjoy learning other weapons in general), writing (mostly screenplays these days, but I enjoy writing stories too), reading/watching (mainly scifi), playing games on PlayStation, listening to audio dramas & audio books, do origami/paint by numbers or adult colouring books (it's very meditative!). 

My favorite hobby is cars. I have had a passion for them since childhood, when I learned about cool cars from magazines. My favorite car brand for many years now is BMW , and the BMW series 5 model . I consider their cars to be some of the best. I also love fast driving out of town.

• Watching F1 Races
  • Kdramas
  • Jogging

Reading,  writting stories.  I Love them over everything. 

Reading cooking and baking 

my main hobby is gaming.