Jane:

I've only known them because of the ex-Wanna One member, Jin Young. Maybe I should really check out their songs then. ?

You should! You won't regret it :))

Amy:

I am sure I have heard of the name before but idk if I have listened to their songs I definitely need to check them out I think every underrated group deserves a chance :)

I feel like they're one of those groups where everyone's heard their name, at least in passing, but no one has actually heard a song :(( If you're a MV watcher, I recommend Jungle !

ohh truth to be told, i've heard of cix but never get a chance to stan them but i never heard of JWiiver yet, until today!!

I might check these 2 out!! They seem amazing ^^ 

thank u all for this amazing discussion!!

Berd:

I feel like they're one of those groups where everyone's heard their name, at least in passing, but no one has actually heard a song :(( If you're a MV watcher, I recommend Jungle !

I listened to their song wave i really like it it's amazing! :)

dyr:

yes ive been a fan since predebut :D my fav song is rebel, but i really love the one and young too! wbu?

I love that you've been a fan for so long! I haven't listened to a lot of their songs yet but I'm definitely a stan, no doubt about it, I love them too much. My favourites are "Jungle", "Cinema", and "Movie Star"! They're probably the most popular of their songs right?

Berd:

Omg, "Jungle" is an absolute masterpiece. I cannot stress enough how much I love that song and Music video. It's just SO good. It's so different but it's literally my kind of Music.

cheezerie:

ohh truth to be told, i've heard of cix but never get a chance to stan them but i never heard of JWiiver yet, until today!!

I might check these 2 out!! They seem amazing ^^ 

thank u all for this amazing discussion!!

I hope you like them !!

Amy:

I listened to their song wave i really like it it's amazing! :)

I'm so glad you like it!! They're genuinely so talented it's insane 

Madeleine:

Omg, "Jungle" is an absolute masterpiece. I cannot stress enough how much I love that song and Music video. It's just SO good. It's so different but it's literally my kind of Music.

YESS EXACTLY!! The music video is so insane and the choreo *screams* chef's kiss

Speaking of underrated groups, does anyone listen to a.c.e ?

Berd:

I hope you like them !!

YESS EXACTLY!! The music video is so insane and the choreo *screams* chef's kiss

I REALLY want to listen to A.C.E SO bad, but I haven't gotten to them yet!!

Madeleine:

I REALLY want to listen to A.C.E SO bad, but I haven't gotten to them yet!!

FRIENDDD DO IT!! Their songs are so addicting ! I always say they're called a.c.e cuz every member is an ace. Truly a group of all-rounders. 

Berd:

FRIENDDD DO IT!! Their songs are so addicting ! I always say they're called a.c.e cuz every member is an ace. Truly a group of all-rounders. 

Omggg, I have so many groups I need to get into, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. The life of being a busy K-Pop stan lmao. I'll try to listen to them soon!!! ")

Jane:

I've only known them because of the ex-Wanna One member, Jin Young. Maybe I should really check out their songs then. ?

OMG SAMEEE

Madeleine:

Omggg, I have so many groups I need to get into, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. The life of being a busy K-Pop stan lmao. I'll try to listen to them soon!!! ")

I SO RELATE TO YOU

Madeleine:

I love that you've been a fan for so long! I haven't listened to a lot of their songs yet but I'm definitely a stan, no doubt about it, I love them too much. My favourites are "Jungle", "Cinema", and "Movie Star"! They're probably the most popular of their songs right?

movie star was definitely one of the best debuts of all time omg </3 cinema made them so well known their best title track and imo jungle is their best mv so your taste is 10/10 you should give their bsides a chance i think they're all amazing

Berd:

I hope you like them !!

i do! im listening to spark as we speak hahaha they're the absolute best <3

Madeleine:

Felt!! I think it becomes much easier to get into new groups if you’re casual about it and don’t try to learn names and watch content and whatnot. There are too many good artists out there. I need the whole music industry to take a hiatus so I have time to catch up ><

dyr:

i do! im listening to spark as we speak hahaha they're the absolute best <3

Purrr we love to see it <33 do you have a fav album or song from them ?

Berd:

Felt!! I think it becomes much easier to get into new groups if you’re casual about it and don’t try to learn names and watch content and whatnot. There are too many good artists out there. I need the whole music industry to take a hiatus so I have time to catch up ><

Purrr we love to see it <33 do you have a fav album or song from them ?

dessert is my fav song! album wise i love hjzm the most