Korea would be awesome to visit too. i'd also like to see Hong Kong and Thailand. and I've heard great things about Cambodia.
but Japan is my first priority ;)
Many typhoons & earthquakes in Japan. Coz of typhoons, I got shocked when the plane landing coz the plane shook a lot till the upper trunk shutters were opened. Many foreigners were praying for their lives. Please God let me live. Amen.
But the scenery, food, snack, spring water, etc really great, it's a journey's worth.
Nowadays i concern about the radiation, since the sea radiation can affect the surroundings. T.T
i studied in japan for a year..

lived in Kanazawa - not a big nor popular city..but much more lovely than Kobe, Nara, Kyoto, Yokohama, Osaka, and other big cities i've visited.. -but tokyo..fell in love with tokyo already..^^
There's no option for 'yes, once' so I voted 'Yes, a few times' but I've only been once :3.
i didn't want to come home :(
Lunachan wrote: There's no option for 'yes, once' so I voted 'Yes, a few times' but I've only been once :3.
i didn't want to come home :(

same same
To go to Japan someday is my biggest dream!
Mirichan wrote: To go to Japan someday is my biggest dream!

Look out the monkey my implode :p

Japan is on my list of places I want to visit, but I want to go to South Korea first :)
mangagirl wrote: Look out the monkey my implode :p

Japan is on my list of places I want to visit, but I want to go to South Korea first :)

Hahah I guess I am an Japanfreak and I love everything about it.The only thing I like more in Korea is the music :p
Mirichan wrote: Hahah I guess I am an Japanfreak and I love everything about it.The only thing I like more in Korea is the music :p

I think we need to get u to listen to more japanese music. ;P
bannie wrote: I think we need to get u to listen to more japanese music. ;P

Hahaha when you do have any good suggestions then I would love to hear them :)
Mirichan wrote: Hahaha when you do have any good suggestions then I would love to hear them :)

I was there month ago. I went to see my fav band 10th anniversary live. I was only 4 days in Tokyo and then I had to come home. Now I'm going back in July and oh dear I really can't wait that. Tokyo was really nice city, subway/metro was so easy to use. I'm from country and I really can say that it was easy. People also were very nice to me. The concert day fans helped me and talked me, even our conversations was like "kawaii" "kakkoii".
bannie wrote:

Hmm I can´t see anything ...Could you just say the name of it and I will look for it?? THANKS! :)
Thank You bannie! :) I really like it :D