Mirichan wrote: Thank You bannie! :)
I really like it :D

its from an anime too. its called ano hana
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai

as u can see its rated very very high (8.75)
bannie wrote: its from an anime too. its called ano hana
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai

as u can see its rated very very high (8.75)

HAA !!I think I watched the first 5 episodes of it before^^
But then I forgot the name from it >_<
Mirichan wrote: HAA !!I think I watched the first 5 episodes of it before^^
But then I forgot the name from it >_<

it was really good for me =p surprised u stopped!
No haven't been there but sure would love to go someday!~ :)
I wonder if within the airport counts? o.o... But I DID get a promise that I can properly visit Japan once, of course, funded by my parents lol. -sigh-... I wanna go with my bro >.> Damn noisy parents... no guts to go alone either. Never gonna happen though, according to them it'll be bad if we were mistaken for cupple though I said that'll never happen. Just a few years back though, before that bomborwhateverthingymajigy disaster in Japan, we WERE thinking of moving to Japan for a while. After all, it's close to Taiwan and the climate is similar to Canada, perfect spot I suppose. But well, gave that up cause the mentioned, plus, I'll never ever be able to write in simplified Chinese. Even if it's classified as Japanese. As someone still in school that makes it impossible.
I am so jealous of all you YES people! sooooo jealous!
I've been there once in my dream does that count? >.< No but planning to go one day.
No, but I want to. Unfortunately I know that I wouldn't survive the flight (I'm way too scared) so this dream may never come true. :O
No, but I would sure love to. I have a piggy bank at home with Japan wtritten on it. Someday when I have filled it up three or four times, maybe the big time will come... "dreams"....
Ibleda wrote: I wonder if within the airport counts? o.o...

But I DID get a promise that I can properly visit Japan once, of course, funded by my parents lol. -sigh-... I wanna go with my bro >.> Damn noisy parents... no guts to go alone either. Never gonna happen though, according to them it'll be bad if we were mistaken for cupple though I said that'll never happen.

Just a few years back though, before that bomborwhateverthingymajigy disaster in Japan, we WERE thinking of moving to Japan for a while. After all, it's close to Taiwan and the climate is similar to Canada, perfect spot I suppose. But well, gave that up cause the mentioned, plus, I'll never ever be able to write in simplified Chinese. Even if it's classified as Japanese. As someone still in school that makes it impossible.

i'm pretty sure there are some english schools in Japan
Nah, but I really want to visit it ^_^
never .. I would love to visit japan .. <3
I want to go Japan(Also SK & some European countries) since I was 10-11.
no but i think i have a chance cuz mu aunt and uncle lives there so maybe i can visit ^^
siniemie wrote: no but i think i have a chance cuz mu aunt and uncle lives there so maybe i can visit ^^

take me with ya .3.