RainFlower wrote: although I like the Olympics I'm not happy the dramas are being put on hold :(

na do..this is not good..i'm sad...but then i will have time to watch WUF hehh
KamZ wrote: na do..this is not good..i'm sad...but then i will have time to watch WUF hehh

Goody please do I guarantee you will fall in love with Chul Soo-ah :D
RainFlower wrote: Goody please do I guarantee you will fall in love with Chul Soo-ah :D

you know i fall in love with almost every other guy..so this one is guaranteed lol..btw, i'm listening to Stigma (Chuno) right now..love the song <3
KamZ wrote: you know i fall in love with almost every other guy..so this one is guaranteed lol..btw, i'm listening to Stigma (Chuno) right now..love the song <3

i have that d/l too :)

btw i love the songs in C4U too & we better stop threadjacking now hehehehe
RainFlower wrote: i have that d/l too :)

btw i love the songs in C4U too & we better stop threadjacking now hehehehe

lol..arrasseo
[COLOR="blue"]Sad News: Actor Seung Gyu pronounced dead at scene of motorcycle accident/COLOR]

Actor Seung Gyu (32) has unfortunately been involved in a fatal motorcycle accident on August 11th.

The actor debuted in 2007 as a sub-cast in the drama ?Kids Gang? before moving on to roles in dramas like ?Lee San? in 2007, ?The World They Live In? in 2008, ?Glimmering Youth? in 2009, and more recently, MBC?s ?God of War?. Seung Gyu had been much loved from the public for his unique acting style and was on the verge of rising fame.

Those closest to him claimed to have often heard him express just how happy he was these days. The star was best known for the way he reached out to his juniors and the passion he inspired in all of them.

Unfortunately, while returning home after watching the Korea vs Japan men?s soccer match on the morning of August 11th, he was involved in a motorcycle accident in Anyang. While turning a corner, police claimed that he hit a guard rail. Although he was wearing a helmet, he was pronounced dead on the scene from severe head injuries.

We send our condolences to all of his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Source
That is so sad! I looked him up and don't even see him in our actor data base. He was my age. So young. :(
I wasn't sure where to put this. I figure here is as good as any other thread. This guy goes by the stage name Chad Future. He's from the US and he is a director and producer and rapper. He's doing a fusion of American pop and Kpop. This song was just released and I really enjoyed it. ^^

Wedding News! And omg it's HaHa! I had no idea he was even dating xD Wow, congratulations on finally finding your love, Haroro! <3
Sleepninja wrote:

omg!!! i LOVE this!!!!!
cityhunter83 wrote: omg!!! i LOVE this!!!!!

High 5! I've had it stuck in my head all day. lol
he really captured the k-pop feel i think