is it cheating if I vote at work and then at home? two Ip addys!
jeanie65jh wrote: is it cheating if I vote at work and then at home? two Ip addys!

Nope! LOL
christypop wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/yoo-ji-tae-and-kim-hyo-jin-tie-the-knot

@RF - Who is in your avi?

I have no idea who those two are...LOL

And most of those Korean women don't know how to dress... So, I'm thinking maybe the dramas are not that far off when they create fashion terrorists in dramas....

----------------------------------------------
Update!

1. Secret Garden (SBS) 28.63% (1,915 votes)
2. City Hunter (SBS) 11.87% (794 votes)
3. The Princessâ?? Man (KBS) 6.97% (466 votes)
4. Protect the Boss (SBS) 6.37% (426 votes)
5. 49 Days (SBS) 6.35% (425 votes)
6. Youâ??ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 6.26% (419 votes)
7. Dream High (KBS) 4.53% (303 votes)
8. My Princess (MBC) 4.35% (291 votes)
9. Scent of a Woman (SBS) 3.98% (266 votes)
10. Lie to Me (SBS) 3.92% (262 votes)

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-
The Greatest Love (MBC) 3.05% (204 votes)
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (tvN) 2.45% (164 votes)
Can You Hear My Heart (MBC) 1.17% (78 votes)
Me Too, Flower (MBC) 0.94% (63 votes)
Miss Ripley (MBC) 0.84% (56 votes)
Glory Jane @ Man of Honor (KBS) 0.82% (55 votes)
Paradise Ranch (SBS) 0.82% (55 votes)
Myung Wol the Spy (KBS) 0.69% (46 votes)
A Thousand Daysâ?? Promise (SBS) 0.66% (44 votes)
Warrior Baek Dong Soo (SBS) 0.64% (43 votes)
Deep Rooted Tree (SBS) 0.63% (42 votes)
Queen of Reversals (MBC) 0.49% (33 votes)
New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS) 0.46% (31 votes)
Baby-faced Beauty (KBS) 0.4% (27 votes)
Athena: Goddess of War (SBS) 0.37% (25 votes)
Poseidon (KBS) 0.36% (24 votes)
The Musical (SBS) 0.36% (24 votes)
Vampire Prosecutor (OCN) 0.36% (24 votes)
Sign (SBS) 0.33% (22 votes)
I Need Romance (tvN) 0.19% (13 votes)
Smile, Dong Hae (KBS) 0.18% (12 votes)
Midas (SBS) 0.16% (11 votes)
Birdie Buddy (tvN) 0.12% (8 votes)
Sparkling (MBC) 0.12% (8 votes)
Romance Town (KBS) 0.09% (6 votes)
Canâ??t Lose (MBC) 0.06% (4 votes)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/saturday-night-live-korea-premieres-tomorrow-with-host-kim-joo-hyuk/

LisNoir wrote: I have no idea who those two are...LOL

And most of those Korean women don't know how to dress... So, I'm thinking maybe the dramas are not that far off when they create fashion terrorists in dramas....

The bride is the 2nd female lead from MSOAN.
jeanie..that is infact an added advantage..i have been doing the same lol...

and thanks for the update lis-ssi...TPM vote count is 522 now...i want TPM to beat CH lol...
Thank God TPM is doing better than Heartstrings haha
christypop wrote: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/saturday-night-live-korea-premieres-tomorrow-with-host-kim-joo-hyuk/

The bride is the 2nd female lead from MSOAN.

Does she appear on the first 10- 15 minutes of the first episode? She might not...If so, I missed her because I dropped that drama that many minutes (maybe less) into the first episode.

Crazy4You wrote: Thank God TPM is doing better than Heartstrings haha

Yes and it's still at #3, but I just checked and Heartstrings it's back at #4. It just won't go away...lol
LisNoir wrote: Does she appear on the first 10- 15 minutes of the first episode? She might not...If so, I missed her because I dropped that drama that many minutes (maybe less) into the first episode.

I don't think she appears till episode the first ten minutes of episode 2.
Secret Garden (SBS) 23.85% (2,633 votes)

City Hunter (SBS) 13.4% (1,479 votes)

The Princessâ?? Man (KBS) 10.28% (1,135 votes)

My Princess (MBC) 6.75% (745 votes)

Youâ??ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 6.11% (675 votes)

49 Days (SBS) 5.73% (633 votes)

Dream High (KBS) 5.52% (610 votes)

Protect the Boss (SBS) 5.04% (556 votes)

Scent of a Woman (SBS) 3.6% (397 votes)

Lie to Me (SBS) 3.54% (391 votes)

The Greatest Love (MBC) 2.83% (312 votes)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (tvN) 2.53% (279 votes)

Can You Hear My Heart (MBC) 1.27% (140 votes)

Me Too, Flower (MBC) 0.94% (104 votes)

Deep Rooted Tree (SBS) 0.71% (78 votes)

Glory Jane @ Man of Honor (KBS) 0.7% (77 votes)

Warrior Baek Dong Soo (SBS) 0.69% (76 votes)

Myung Wol the Spy (KBS) 0.66% (73 votes)

Paradise Ranch (SBS) 0.62% (68 votes)

The Musical (SBS) 0.62% (68 votes)

Miss Ripley (MBC) 0.6% (66 votes)

A Thousand Daysâ?? Promise (SBS) 0.59% (65 votes)

New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS) 0.48% (53 votes)

Poseidon (KBS) 0.39% (43 votes)

Queen of Reversals (MBC) 0.37% (41 votes)

Baby-faced Beauty (KBS) 0.36% (40 votes)

Athena: Goddess of War (SBS) 0.34% (38 votes)

Vampire Prosecutor (OCN) 0.33% (36 votes)

Sign (SBS) 0.29% (32 votes)

I Need Romance (tvN) 0.22% (24 votes)

Midas (SBS) 0.15% (17 votes)

Smile, Dong Hae (KBS) 0.14% (16 votes)

Romance Town (KBS) 0.11% (12 votes)

Birdie Buddy (tvN) 0.09% (10 votes)

Sparkling (MBC) 0.09% (10 votes)

Canâ??t Lose (MBC) 0.08% (9 votes)

Don't forget to vote!!

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

But honestly....how is My Princess #4? Out of all the good dramas that aired...I haven't seen it yet but there's so many good dramas on the list....*smh*

Crazy4You wrote: Secret Garden (SBS) 23.85% (2,633 votes)

Don't forget to vote!!

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

But honestly....how is My Princess #4? Out of all the good dramas that aired...I haven't seen it yet but there's so many good dramas on the list....*smh*

ANother 2 dramas that I've heard several people complain on here about (I haven't seen them yet though) are Lie To Me and Dream High. Yet they are higher than TGL, which I loved and a lot of y'all enjoyed as well. Hahaha Oh well. I'll keep voting and hopefully the more deserving dramas will win.
christypop wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/karas-super-girl-places-5th-on-united-world-album-chart

I didn't even know that Kara has released a new japanese album lol
Big Bang apologizes to VIPs at YG Family Concert

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz307/songokugirl/Big%20Bang/2011120215220001965_3.jpg[/IMG]

VIPs worldwide drew a sigh of relief when YG Entertainment announced earlier this week that Big Bang would be performing as five at the YG Family Concert this weekend. The quintet hadn’t performed together since “Love Song“ promotions in April due to Daesung‘s motorcycle accident, G-Dragon‘s marijuana scandal and both members’ subsequent hiatuses from the industry this year.

In the middle of the concert, resident rapper T.O.P expressed, [I]“It’s incredible to have all five members of Big Bang united on one stage. I’m happy to be here to celebrate YG Entertainment’s fifteenth anniversary. This has been a busy year for YG Entertainment, but you have all stayed with and supported us and we thank you.”

Daesung opened up, saying, “It’s been a while since I’ve performed on the stage. I’m just grateful to be here. The difficulties I experienced gave me a chance to realize how important music and the stage are to me. I will always be grateful to be on stage.”

“I’m sorry for creating so much trouble due to my mistake,” G-Dragon apologized. “I’ll be careful to not have this repeat again. I think I can only express my appreciation by giving better music and performances. I’ll do my best to give my fans a big present.”

Despite the hardships that Big Bang has encountered and overcome this year, it’s safe to say that fans are thrilled and welcoming the quintet back with open arms.

Source

Hooray! I'm so glad they are performing together again! I was worried we would have to wait a lot longer for this. :(

But yay! We didn't have too long to wait :D
Sleepninja wrote: Big Bang apologizes to VIPs at YG Family Concert

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz307/songokugirl/Big%20Bang/2011120215220001965_3.jpg[/IMG]

VIPs worldwide drew a sigh of relief when YG Entertainment announced earlier this week that Big Bang would be performing as five at the YG Family Concert this weekend. The quintet hadn’t performed together since “Love Song“ promotions in April due to Daesung‘s motorcycle accident, G-Dragon‘s marijuana scandal and both members’ subsequent hiatuses from the industry this year.

In the middle of the concert, resident rapper T.O.P expressed, [I]“It’s incredible to have all five members of Big Bang united on one stage. I’m happy to be here to celebrate YG Entertainment’s fifteenth anniversary. This has been a busy year for YG Entertainment, but you have all stayed with and supported us and we thank you.”

Daesung opened up, saying, “It’s been a while since I’ve performed on the stage. I’m just grateful to be here. The difficulties I experienced gave me a chance to realize how important music and the stage are to me. I will always be grateful to be on stage.”

“I’m sorry for creating so much trouble due to my mistake,” G-Dragon apologized. “I’ll be careful to not have this repeat again. I think I can only express my appreciation by giving better music and performances. I’ll do my best to give my fans a big present.”

Despite the hardships that Big Bang has encountered and overcome this year, it’s safe to say that fans are thrilled and welcoming the quintet back with open arms.

Source

thank you :) this makes me so happy :D im also glad they are performing together again. i like what they said and im glad GD apologized for his mistake (though i didnt think it was that big of one)