2.4 Million Netizens Worldwide Vote for "2011 SBS MTV Best of Best"
http://www.soompi.com/news/24-million-netizens-worldwide-vote-for-2011-sbs-mtv-best-of-best

Voting began on November 28 and the competition still remains fierce amongst fans. In the "Artist of the Year" category, SM Entertainment labelmates DBSK and Super Junior are going head to head, while in the "Best Female" category, SNSD and 2NE1 are neck to neck. In the "Best Male" category are U-Kiss and GD&TOP.
The "Best New Artist" award is seeing a three-way competition among B1A4, Block B, and Boyfriend, while the "Top Rival" category has Super Junior and Big Bang with the hottest votes.
In the "Global Star" category are SHINee, Big Bang, and DBSK, while the "Girl Group" category has 2NE1 and SNSD. Super Junior and Big Bang are also matched up against each other in the "Boy Group" category.
Some other fun votes that can be cast in the "Idol" part of the poll are questions like "Idol Most Likely to Succeed With a Solo," "The Most Intelligent Idol," "Best Atmosphere Maker," and "Idol You Want to Invite to a Christmas Party."
The final results of the "2011 Best of Best" will be revealed on the December 19 broadcast of SBS MTV.
Please keep voting guys..CH is again catching up..and HS doesn't seem to buzz from it's 5th position HAH..
Here's the link again CLICK HERE
IU sets a new record on Gaon chart with 7 million downloads for ‘Last Fantasy’ album

wrote: IU has garnered almost 7 million MP3 downloads for her 2nd official album, ‘Last Fantasy’, which was released on November 29th.

According to the download chart on Gaon (revealed on December 8th), 10 songs from IU’s 2nd album made it into the top 10, which established a new record. The other 3 songs came in 11th, 12th, and 14th, respectively. If the downloads for all of her songs on the album get added together, it totals to 6,951,813 downloads.

Her title track, “You & I” received 1,129,761 downloads alone, and also placed #1 on the Album Chart, Digital Chart, and Streaming Chart as well, resulting in a quadruple crown on the Gaon charts.

A representative from Gaon Chart stated, “This is the first time that songs within one album have dominated 1st to 10th place… This is especially more impressive since IU’s “Secret”, which has placed 2nd, achieved 692,588 downloads. This is usually the type of number we see for 1st place on download charts; IU’s effect on the mp3 market is explosive.”

Source: allkpop
December 8th performances from jTBCâ??s â??Music On Topâ??

wrote: On December 8th, newly-launched cable channel jTBC aired their first episode of â??Music On Topâ??, which was hosted by B2STâ??s leader Yoon Doojoon and actor Lee Hyun Woo.

This weekâ??s pilot episode revealed performances by artists like IU, Troublemaker, Dynamic Duo, INFINITE, Girlâ??s Day, SECRET, Jung Yeop, Noel, Baek Ji Young, Double A, MYNAME, and X-5.

Source: allkpop <---Click the link to check out the performances.
MBLAQ releases MV for Christmas digital single “White Forever”

wrote: A+ fans have been anticipating MBLAQ‘s first Christmas digital single “White Forever” and now it’s finally here.

Despite their busy overseas schedules, on December 9th MBLAQ released their fun Holiday themed track. “White Forever” has a trendy beat, and uses a mix of acoustic piano and synthesizer that blends it’s electronic sounds together.

The music video takes footage from the studio, fan meetings, concerts, and more. Check out “White Forever” below!

Source: allkpop

PinkDiamond wrote: I wanted another season, but now that they are actually making one, I'm hesitant. It seems every time I have my hopes set high for something...I end up being disappointed. We shall see how this one pans out.

Me too, the most times is that I don't like synopsis about particular drama and I end up loving it! In my case that was: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Personal Taste and Me Too, Flower.
ackie Chan Appears on â??Running Manâ??

Global superstar Jackie Chan will be making a surprising appearance on SBSâ?? Running Manâ??s special Hong Kong episode.

During the shooting, Jackie Chan personally delivered the mission to the cast members, who were, reportedly, so stunned and thrilled to meet the star that they couldnâ??t even believe they were looking at him.

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa and actress Lee Min Jung also joined the show as special guests.

The cast members completed their mission, rushing through Hong Kongâ??s eye-catching attractions including Soho, Avenue of Stars and Victoria Peak.

According to the showâ??s production crew, the episode was filmed in an amicable atmosphere. Lee Min Jung was actively involved in completing the mission while Haha introduced Lee as his girlfriend to the Hong Kong fans who crowded around the shooting spots. The local fans proved their devotion to the show by asking Haha his own classic line, "Is she your last love?,â? causing big laughs on the set.

The episode is set to air on December 11.

Source

I have to see this episode!!!!
PinkDiamond wrote: I wanted another season, but now that they are actually making one, I'm hesitant. It seems every time I have my hopes set high for something...I end up being disappointed. We shall see how this one pans out.

I know what you mean...*cough* Lie To Me *cough* Heartstrings *cough*
LisNoir wrote: I know what you mean...*cough* Lie To Me *cough* Heartstrings *cough*

PinkDiamond wrote: Both of those dramas made me disappointed. SMH.

HS was the worst...Lie to Me atleast had a few good moments lol
Source: KOREA.COM

A vending machine only for 2PM, which requires their acrobatics to get drinks

A vending machine only for 2PM, given by the group’s manager, is currently attracting attention.

Recently on YouTube, a video titled “A vending machine only for 2PM, which is twice bigger than an ordinary one” has been released.

This vending machine, given by 2PM’s manager, is twice taller than an ordinary one, so 2PM members need to collaborate in order to get drinks. However, it is interesting that the drinks are also twice bigger than ordinary ones. The “2PM” vending machine is installed by a coke brand for which 2PM are working as models.

2PM’s manager saw 2PM member Chan Sung’s comment on his Twitter account that says, “I’m always sorry to bother my managers to get drinks for me,” and just gave a vending machine to 2PM.

In the video, 2PM members are struggling to get drinks from the vending machine. The video was taken by a hidden camera installed inside of the machine. Especially, Nickhun and Taec Yeon are being witty to perform a dance and acrobatics to press a button on the machine to get drinks.

Also at the end, all 2PM members are getting a laugh by building a tower with their bodies to get drinks but soon failing because the member on the top doesn’t have money.

The “2PM” vending machine is also installed in Samsung-dong COEX Mall for people to experience.

Hahahaha!!! LOL!!! It would've been even better if that was Sprite :D
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/12/09/cha-seung-won-confirmed-as-the-lead-in-upcoming-medical-drama-the-third-hospital/

kamz wrote: Source: KOREA.COM
Also at the end, all 2PM members are getting a laugh by building a tower with their bodies to get drinks but soon failing because the member on the top does not have money.

All that work for nothing.
kamz wrote: HS was the worst...Lie to Me atleast had a few good moments lol

LOL, so true.

kamz wrote: Source: KOREA.COM

A vending machine only for 2PM, which requires their acrobatics to get drinks

I always enjoy videos with 2PM and their antics...lol