MC Yoo Jae Suk’s fit physique draws attention from netizens

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120209_yoojaesuk_1.jpg[/IMG]

Fans are well aware that MC Yoo Jae Suk is hilarious, witty, and generous, but now it seems you can add buff to the list.

The above photos recently surfaced on an online community site, causing netizens to see the MC / comedian in a whole new light.

The MC is viewed as a rather slim male, but he is actually known to work out regularly when he has free time.

Fans took notice of his bicep muscles that could be seen underneath the rolled up sleeve of his casual plaid shirt, as well as his defined pectoral muscles in an older ‘Infinity Challenge‘ episode screen capture.

Netizens responded hilariously to these photos by saying “[I]Yoo Jae Suk is kinda sexy~
“, “He has the fame, the money, and the bodyㅋㅋㅋ“, “I like guys with muscles like that“, and more.

Source & Image: Newsen |via: Nate & allkpop
"New Tales of Gisaeng's" Director Commits Suicide
http://www.soompi.com/news/new-tales-of-gisaengs-director-commits-suicide

It’s been belatedly revealed that “New Tales of Gisaeng’s” director, Son Moon Kwon, committed suicide on January 21. Local media Newsen quoted an anonymous source, “I met director Son Moon Kwon last January at an audition, and he did not seem like someone who was going to commit suicide.” It was reported his wife, screenwriter Im Sung Han, discovered her husband, hanging by his neck from a stairways in their home.

Soon Moon Kwon and Im Sung Han created several popular dramas, like “New Tales of Gisaeng,” together, and they were in the midst of casting for an upcoming drama, which was supposed to air within the first half of 2012. While the pair was often criticized for producing dramas with makjang (think extreme, absurd, or outrageous) storylines, they have created dramas with very high ratings.

Netizens commented, “Maybe he was too burdened to constantly produce dramas with high ratings,” “Why all of a sudden?” “I’m so sorry,” and more.
miss A’s Suzy ate six meals a day while filming her movie

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120213_suzy_movie.jpg[/IMG]

miss A‘s Suzy shared a secret about working on a movie set for the first time.

On the February 13th, Suzy attended the press conference for her upcoming movie “Introduction to Architecture” where she confessed, “[I]I ate six meals a day while filming for the movie.

Uhm Tae Woong said, “I never saw her, but the staff told me she ate the most out of all idols. Since she maintains her body very well, I can’t tell if she’s just like that naturally or she works hard to take care of herself.

Suzy said, “I just ate whenever I was hungry, but the director questioned me for eating six meals a day.

Director Lee Yong Ju said, “Ga In and Jae Hoon ate more than even Jae Hoon and Tae Woong did. It didn’t interfere with the filming… I just thought this is how much actresses really ate.

This melodrama is about a couple that met during an Intro to Architecture class and rekindled their love 15 years later.

Source: Money Today Star News |via: Nate & allkpop
LaVa wrote: EXO releases MV for prologue single, “What is Love”!

♪Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more♫ Sorry but every time I see that song title, this is what plays in my head XD
EXO releases 15th teaser featuring Tao

SM Entertainment just keeps on coming with these teasers: just minutes ago, the agency released teaser #15 for its latest group EXO, featuring Tao!

Tao was previously introduced at the end of December through an earlier video that dynamically revealed his wushu experience.

Similar to the past previews, the latest teaser has a dark, edgy vibe that showcases Tao’s talent as he faces off against three masked foes with his martial arts skills. With Matrix-esque flexibility and dramatic air, Tao seems to pack quite the punch.

Check it out below:

Source: allkpop

Cool Martial Arts!
Daniel Henney to work with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Forest Whitaker, and more in ‘Last Stand’

Actor Daniel Henney will be appearing in a new film by director Kim Ji Woon entitled ‘Last Stand‘!

Daniel Henney will be playing the part of ‘Phil Hayes’ alongside prominent Hollywood actors like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Forest Whitaker, and Rodrigo Santoro.

Last Stand’ has already drawn hot interest thanks to its stellar cast, but it got bumped up another notch after movie fans learned that Kim Ji Woon would be directing the film. Kim Ji Woon has directed many critically-acclaimed films such as ‘A Bitterweet Life‘ (starring Lee Byung Hyun and Shin Mina), ‘A Tale of Two Sisters‘ (Im Soo Hyang and Moon Geun Young), ‘I Saw the Devil‘ (Lee Byung Hun and Choi Min Shik), as well as ’The Good, The Bad, The Weird‘ (Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun).

His new film will be set in small-town America and Mexico, with the plot centering around an exciting hunt for a Mexican criminal leader.

Last Stand’ is planned for release in 2013.

Source: Osen |via: allkpop
LaVa wrote: A Tale of Two Sisters‘ (Im Soo Hyang and Moon Geun Young),

i think it's Im Soo Jung and not Im Soo Hyang...
KamZ wrote: i think it's Im Soo Jung and not Im Soo Hyang...

allkpop got the wrong actress this time hahaha :D
LaVa wrote: allkpop got the wrong actress this time hahaha :D

I've noticed they make quite a few mistakes. Usually they are typos and grammatical errors.
Lee Byung Hun's "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" Focus Trailer

A variation of the “G.I. Joe: RetaliationSuper Bowl XLVI TV Spot was released that focused on Lee Byung Hun. He will reprise his role of Storm Shadow. The video clip features an additional scene of Storm Shadow getting dressed.

On February 15 CJ Entertainment showed the special spot trailer. The basic synopsis for “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” is that most of the G.I. Joes died and the survivors are going to get their revenge. The new teaser shows Storm Shadow facing off with his arch nemesis Snake Eyes.

The new teaser shows Lee Byung Hun showing of his muscles and intense stare. Also, it shows various intense action scenes.

The action blockbuster “G.I Joe: Retaliation” in the summer on June 29, 2012.

Source: Soompi
^That looks good, I still need to watch the first one though.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
2012 Discharges & Comebacks

There are several stars who are being discharged from National Service this year.

Lee Jun Ki is first. He is going to be completing his duties at the National Public Relations and is being discharged on the 16th. He will start working in Korea as soon as he is out.

There is going to be a fan meeting in Seoul Samg Myeong Art Hall on the day of his discharge and he is going to release his new single "Deucer" in Japan next month. Another fan meeting titled, "Coming Back Lee Jun Ki" will be held in Japan.

Lee Dong Gun, who is being discharged on the 28th of March hinted active movement by signing a new contract with another entertainment company while he was on National Duty. He should start working as soon as there is something right.

Coming out next is Kim Nam Gil. Currently on public service duty, He'll be discharged in July. It seems that he has been getting continuous love calls although he has 5 more months to go. He is currently looking through the offers with time to spare.

Kang Dong Won will be returning to the arms of fans in August. As little as he was exposed during his military service period, the fans can't wait to see him. Apparently, he is quite happy with the amount of offers he's been getting so far. It is likely that he will be coming back with a movie and not a drama.

Singer Park Hyo Sin is coming out in September. He is well known for his last single "This Is the Way I Live" that was made before he went off for National Service. Writer Yeo Hyeon Jeon from MBC "I Am A Singer" mentioned once that, "I am waiting for the day Park Hyo Sin appears on this program like he said he would".

In December is actor Hyun Bin. He voluntarily joined the Marines in March last year. Several commercials and advertisements were shown even after he was gone and he was continuously exposed during his military life. He is one of the most looked-forward-to stars once he is discharged.

Other than that are actors Kim Ji SeokI, Lee Wan brother to Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji HoonI, Kang In from Super Junior, Mithra Jin from Epic High and more are known to be released this year.
Thank you for the update Dojemi! I can't wait for LJK, Kang In, Kang Dong Won, and Binnie to return. :D

But a few other idols will be leaving for the military this year in their place. Leeteuk being one of them. And Lee Seung Gi mentioned he might enlist soon as well.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Sleepninja wrote: Thank you for the update Dojemi! I can't wait for LJK, Kang In, Kang Dong Won, and Binnie to return. :D

But a few other idols will be leaving for the military this year in their place. Leeteuk being one of them. And Lee Seung Gi mentioned he might enlist soon as well.

You're welcome n_n

And since I can't make a thread with many pictures in it, I'll just include the link here for all the curious cats out there... Just to give all of you a peek of what happens inside a camp in South Korea. Yes, it happened to all your favorite Korean artists and will also happen to those who are about to enter.

South Korean Military Service
Dojemi10 wrote: 2012 Discharges & Comebacks

There are several stars who are being discharged from National Service this year.

Kang Dong Won will be returning to the arms of fans in August. As little as he was exposed during his military service period, the fans can't wait to see him. Apparently, he is quite happy with the amount of offers he's been getting so far. It is likely that he will be coming back with a movie and not a drama.

Thanks Dojemi!!! I can't wait for him to get out and do a film or two (or hopefully a drama, a good one, so I can stare at him for 17 hours!!) :)

There's one in that list who can retire from show biz and stay in the army for all I care. :p