Dojemi10 wrote: You're welcome n_n

And since I can't make a thread with many pictures in it, I'll just include the link here for all the curious cats out there... Just to give all of you a peek of what happens inside a camp in South Korea. Yes, it happened to all your favorite Korean artists and will also happen to those who are about to enter.

South Korean Military Service

Aww That stinks, but I guess that's what is necessary to toughen them up and make them into soldiers :(

@Lis LOL so mean! Han is going to spank you :p
LisNoir wrote: Thanks Dojemi!!! I can't wait for him to get out and do a film or two (or hopefully a drama, a good one, so I can stare at him for 17 hours!!) :)

There's one in that list who can retire from show biz and stay in the army for all I care. :p

MEANIE! Just for that!

Sleepninja wrote: Aww That stinks, but I guess that's what is necessary to toughen them up and make them into soldiers :(

@Lis LOL so mean! Han is going to spank you :p

Hangebokhan wrote: MEANIE! Just for that!

Oh, gawd....I want to scratch my eyes out!!!! *merong*
LisNoir wrote: Oh, gawd....I want to scratch my eyes out!!!! *merong*

UAHAH

That shows YOU to insult my Peha *pouts*
Dojemi10 wrote: 2012 Discharges & Comebacks

There are several stars who are being discharged from National Service this year.

Lee Jun Ki is first. He is going to be completing his duties at the National Public Relations and is being discharged on the 16th. He will start working in Korea as soon as he is out.

There is going to be a fan meeting in Seoul Samg Myeong Art Hall on the day of his discharge and he is going to release his new single "Deucer" in Japan next month. Another fan meeting titled, "Coming Back Lee Jun Ki" will be held in Japan.

Lee Dong Gun, who is being discharged on the 28th of March hinted active movement by signing a new contract with another entertainment company while he was on National Duty. He should start working as soon as there is something right.

Coming out next is Kim Nam Gil. Currently on public service duty, He'll be discharged in July. It seems that he has been getting continuous love calls although he has 5 more months to go. He is currently looking through the offers with time to spare.

Kang Dong Won will be returning to the arms of fans in August. As little as he was exposed during his military service period, the fans can't wait to see him. Apparently, he is quite happy with the amount of offers he's been getting so far. It is likely that he will be coming back with a movie and not a drama.

Singer Park Hyo Sin is coming out in September. He is well known for his last single "This Is the Way I Live" that was made before he went off for National Service. Writer Yeo Hyeon Jeon from MBC "I Am A Singer" mentioned once that, "I am waiting for the day Park Hyo Sin appears on this program like he said he would".

In December is actor Hyun Bin. He voluntarily joined the Marines in March last year. Several commercials and advertisements were shown even after he was gone and he was continuously exposed during his military life. He is one of the most looked-forward-to stars once he is discharged.

Other than that are actors Kim Ji SeokI, Lee Wan brother to Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji HoonI, Kang In from Super Junior, Mithra Jin from Epic High and more are known to be released this year.

why does thisCLICKY article state otherwise?! i'm a bit confused....and most importantly it doesn't even mention oori Binnie...wth?!...i like the above article better :p
Dojemi10 wrote: 2012 Discharges & Comebacks

There are several stars who are being discharged from National Service this year.

Lee Jun Ki is first. He is going to be completing his duties at the National Public Relations and is being discharged on the 16th. He will start working in Korea as soon as he is out.

There is going to be a fan meeting in Seoul Samg Myeong Art Hall on the day of his discharge and he is going to release his new single "Deucer" in Japan next month. Another fan meeting titled, "Coming Back Lee Jun Ki" will be held in Japan.

Lee Dong Gun, who is being discharged on the 28th of March hinted active movement by signing a new contract with another entertainment company while he was on National Duty. He should start working as soon as there is something right.

Coming out next is Kim Nam Gil. Currently on public service duty, He'll be discharged in July. It seems that he has been getting continuous love calls although he has 5 more months to go. He is currently looking through the offers with time to spare.

Kang Dong Won will be returning to the arms of fans in August. As little as he was exposed during his military service period, the fans can't wait to see him. Apparently, he is quite happy with the amount of offers he's been getting so far. It is likely that he will be coming back with a movie and not a drama.

Singer Park Hyo Sin is coming out in September. He is well known for his last single "This Is the Way I Live" that was made before he went off for National Service. Writer Yeo Hyeon Jeon from MBC "I Am A Singer" mentioned once that, "I am waiting for the day Park Hyo Sin appears on this program like he said he would".

In December is actor Hyun Bin. He voluntarily joined the Marines in March last year. Several commercials and advertisements were shown even after he was gone and he was continuously exposed during his military life. He is one of the most looked-forward-to stars once he is discharged.

Other than that are actors Kim Ji SeokI, Lee Wan brother to Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji HoonI, Kang In from Super Junior, Mithra Jin from Epic High and more are known to be released this year.

why does this CLICKY article state otherwise?! i'm a lil confused...and most importantly it doesn't even mention oori Binnie!!...i like the above article better :P
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
KamZ wrote: why does this CLICKY article state otherwise?! i'm a lil confused...and most importantly it doesn't even mention oori Binnie!!...i like the above article better :P

Idk but I got it here NATE
J.Y. Park reveals how he survives his filming in the cold

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120217_j.y._park.jpg[/IMG]

As Korea heads into its final stretch of cold winter weather, J.Y. Park revealed his survival method for filming outside.

On February 17th, J.Y. Park posted on his me2day, ”[I]Today’s ‘5 Million Dollar Man‘ shoot is on Haewondae Beach. [This is] the only way one would able to act in the cold oceanside breeze ^^

In his photo, J.Y. Park sprawled out in gray thermals that are completely covered in stick-on hot packs.

Fans commented, “Be careful not to catch a cold” “The seaside breeze at Haewondae is very cold, poor J.Y.” and “Ah! A six pack on your back!

Source: J.Y. Park’s me2day |via:allkpop
Actor Go Soo gets married!

Actor Go Soo has become a married man!

The actor got hitched on February 17th at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul to Kim Hye Yeon, an art student 11 years younger than him.

The two began dating back in 2008 after they met through a mutual friend, and their love for one another eventually led to their marriage today.

Since Go Soo’s wife is not a celebrity, the wedding ceremony was not shared with the public in order to protect her privacy.

The ceremony has drawn top stars such as Lee Byung Hun and Lee Soon Jae, who will be emceeing and presiding over the ceremony, respectively.

Go Soo and his wife will be heading off to Thailand for their five nights, six days honeymoon. Afterwards, the actor will embark on his next movie project in March.

Congratulations, Go Soo!

Source + Photo: Sports Korea |via: Nate & allkpop
Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon asked to be set up on a blind date

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120216_baeyongjun_2-460x308.jpg[/IMG]

Actor Ryu Seung Soo revealed that his good friend, Bae Yong Joon, asked him to set him up on a blind date.

On February 16th, tvN‘s ‘Talk Show TAXI‘ aired their Valentine’s special, where Ryu Seung Soo remarked, “[I]Bae Yong Joon asked me to set him up on a blind date.

The actor explained that he and the Hallyu star grew close after filming KBS‘s ‘Winter Sonata‘ together back in 2002.

MC Lee Young Ja asked, “Wouldn’t that suggest that you have women around you?”, to which the actor responded with a laugh, “He’s so frustrating. I’m single too, so if he asks me for help, I can’t do anything about it!

If he asks again, just quietly slip him my number,” Lee Young Ja said slyly.

Ryu Seung Soo’s mission on this episode was to lock a date with a woman within a certain amount of time. He successfully completed his mission, and enjoyed some time with his new lady.

Source & Image: MBC, Newsen |via: Nate & allkpop
Wonder Girls’ Yenny paid for her friend’s tuition

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120216_yenny_1.jpg[/IMG]

It’s been revealed that Wonder Girls member Yenny has helped a friend financially by paying for her tuition in the past.

On the February 15th episode of tvN‘s ‘E News – Public Roster‘, they showcased the top Hallyu stars that shined during their school days.

Yenny came in at #5 on the list for paying the tuition of a friend who was in a difficult situation.

The singer’s high school teacher stated during her interview, “[I]My understanding is that Yenny regularly helped her friend who was in a difficult financial situation, going as far as to pay for her tuition.

Though Yenny is busy juggling both school and her career, she is known to make time for her school friends and personally inviting them to Wonder Girls’ concerts.

Netizens who were touched by her story remarked, “She’s so awesome to pay for her friend’s education“, “What a kind heart she has“, and more.

Source & Image: SportsChosun |via: Nate & allkpop
Lee Chun Hee's Surprising Grades Gains Attention

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/817f08404768f61a0a5549b97af14ca0_large.jpg[/IMG]

Actor Lee Chun Hee’s surprising report card is gaining attention.

The actor’s elementary report card has been revealed on the recently aired episode of SBSBae Ki Wan Choi Young Ah Jo Hyung Ki’s Good Morning.”

The revealed report card surprisingly mostly showed A’s and B’s. Lee Chun Hee has also scored an IQ of 130 on the IQ test taken in 1987—scoring much higher than the average of 106.

Fans and netizens who saw the episode reacted with diverse responses, “[I]This is what you call a real irony
,” “Maybe he is an ironic character, acting like he is shapeless only on camera. Is he using the same plan as Jung Joon Ha?”, and “I can not believe his grades were this good.

Source: Soompi
SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon Shows Off Trimmed Down Body in Swimming Scene

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/c642d0e038995a055953fa22d691685d_large.jpg[/IMG]

Earlier this month, Soompi reported on SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon dropping 8kgs in six weeks. But it seems like he didn’t just lose some weight, but added more muscle for a sexy, toned down body.

In a couple photos released today from the set of KBS drama “Girl Who Shines on Her Own,” Kim Hyung Joon is seen topless as he was filming a swimming scene. His well-defined body line is in stark contrast to his cute and boyish image he had as the youngest member of SS501, shocking many fans who wasn’t aware of it.

Netizens commented, “[I]I never thought Kim Hyung Joon would have this kind of body
,” “Lean body with ‘chocolate abs’ are perfect,” and “Now we should call him a real man.

The swimming scene of Kim Hyung Joon will air on February 18th, 2012 through KBS drama “Girl Who Shines on Her Own.”

Source: Soompi [to see Kim Hyung Joon's six pack abs, click here]
GUH!....................
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Omg... hot BAMF~!!! *faints*