@ Maureen : Will chk out that j drama and see. I love Japanese mystery shows, haven't watched j romcom dramas much. Though their movies are really good, romcom or otherwise too they are very light hearted funnybones! Do chk them out. Recently I saw one about a girl who gets hypnotised randomly! It's so funny and sweet, that I lol - ed most of the time! :D

And about 'Ending again', I didn't even know there was a prequel to it! :o Guess I should have watched that too but anyway thankfully I didn't feel any difference... So maybe it can be watched stand alone too I guess. 

About ep 9: At first when Yhj was acting all cool and dissing her for over reacting about the previous night and 'it' not being all that memorable, I was like wow this guy is trying hard to keep up his cool debonair image! Haha Especially, the reaction jgj gave when he said it wasn't memorable, was so funny like 'how dare you yhj'! :D Then only few minutes into the eppy and all his coolness went down the drain when he snatched Kevin's hand for that handshake! Poor guy just loses it in front of his love! Aww <3 :D

Just finished ep 10 ..really really good.  i Think the actors are excellent..all of them..the comedic balance  mixed with the drama and the underlying mystery /hidden agendas of the characters...whose hiding what and who can you trust. All of that is being brought out..
 These two are perfect together. Honestly every now and then you get a chemistry that blows you out of the water and you mix that with a great script and it’s the reason I watch dramas....I think it was you CF wjo mentioned that they may have their own law firm in the end and I believe you are right. J is seeing he has questions about Mr song (uncle) and he has been blindly trusting in Song and Kim not really seeing deeper into it.  G causes him to question that ..and one can see she doesn’t trust song or kim..(or anyone..but I think she trusts J and doesn’t want to see him get hurt) 

J seems like he was ready to start seeing some truth.

I love his pursuit of her .. he is so freakin adorable .like a kid in a way.the looks he gives her and his”harassing “ of her in general  make me think he is a bit of a prankster  at heart., but he  also seems to know when he’s  pushed  her to far  . he  does truly care for her and it’s sweet to see him come out of his original self focus. ,   he’s like ...even though I’m mad at you I’ll still watch  out for you..and btw don’t look at anyone else cause I’ll mess it up for you.   Ooh when they were eating the raw octopus..ahh it was moving...I thought they were worms at first...hehe

I think she’s playing Kevin to see what he is up to.. ishe really likes J but has never had a healthy relationship or someone she cared about or had time to care about anyone  else, she’s been so busy surviving. (her secretary is PERFECT ..I love her  J gives her the ”eyes” and she tells him everything)

Don’t want to ruin ep 10 for you so,I’ll check this site  later.    CF What’s the drama with the girl getting hypnotized? I I’ll add that to my list.
And. To everyone ..Hope you are safe and doing well  :) 

@ Maureen Just found out the name of that Japanese hypnotized girl movie, it's 'Dance with me', 2019 film. It's a fun movie not much romance, more on the side of comedy and girl power! Really satisfying watch, I must say! :) 

Watched Ep 10 and Omg! What a whirlwind of an episode! I never even dreamed that the detective guy will be the one telling our guy about her past! That was a complete new twist! And with that it's like he is completely in it with both of them (jgj & her friend). Now they have become a trio against her evil dad! That somehow feels better than those two alone stuck in the past being afraid of getting exposed by her evil dad any moment... hopefully our guy brings some fresh perspectives in their lives. 

Also do you feel some birth secret that's going to come out? Jgj was an orphan right? Why do I feel she might be song's child? Or his wife's child? I mean jgj is supposed to be 41, Mr. Song approx 65? Maybe his wife about the same? So jgj could be daughter of either one them right? o.O     Or  I don't know may be I am thinking too much into that orphanage name close up scene and going crazy! Haha :D

Just catching up and enjoying ya'll's dialogue~ I love this drama too that I keep re-watching it! 

I feel like there will be a power struggle if our female lead teams up with Ms. Kim versus our main lead with Mr. Song. From my POV, it doesn't seem like either one is her parent but maybe a distance relative (maybe Mr. Song's wife?). That building doesn't seem to be S&K either and I feel like it's related to her past... I don't see any logos on it :/ I look forward to seeing how this and the other secrets will be laid out^^ 

I feel like I keep missing clues so whenever I re-watch, I keep looking out for anything I missed. I just hope the rest of the drama resolves everything nicely. 

<3 their chemistry so much ><!!!! It's so different from the usual 'puppy love' that I see often (not that I don't enjoy other dramas' romances but JGJ & YHJ's relationship is uncommon). 

I was wondering if the building was the one she almost committed suicide on,  when she looked up they flashed back to her stepping onto the ledge.  Not sure if she’s related to Mr song, if she is wouldnt she be related to J since that is his uncle? Not sure if he is an uncle by marriage though. 

interesting lunch with G and Ms Kim - She made it very obvious that  Gis not Kevin's taste -I was glad when G. Retorted back at her about the food not being her taste.  Like what you have to offer isn’t the good to me anyway...What a snob ms Kim is..but she is suppose to be she is rich.
 i  LOVED That J now knows about her past and is being more protective of her in his own way. He can understand her inability to trust and interesting both the ex cop and her secretary chose J in their own way.  That was hysterical how the secretary was giving J all the info and the looks he gives her to get the info..absolutely so funny. Ms Boo must know by now J likes G and is no way interested in her. 

I think Kevin is pursuing her for his own purposes and she is wanting info out of him so she will keep him , but at arms length. Next episode preview shown j sitting on the stairs at what looks like G’s apartment asking for compassion (love it) looks like something happened to him or he found out something that Disturbed him...(G brought up his innocence and Mr Songs ability to use him so that may be something that he starts to see.) - thats what led me to think about ultimately the two of them just going off on their own legal place..as, the episodes reveal more....

I’m sure situations will keep bringing them together ..but in the journey She will accept that he loves her and is trustworthy  I noticed they brought the icky guy back in to the story cha? and the both of them showing up at his place..I thought that story was over but maybe it fits in with what’s going on ..
I like How G worked with Ms Boo and really brought out her abilities..she is stretching everyone to come up to their potential    She won’t let that mom get away with abusing her daughter so that should be a great episode

ithink there should be a you tube video of all the faces J makes and his bumping into G and her smacking him in the head with her pocketbook. I literally laughed out loud...hehe..she’s my hero

i just love this drama

Is Mr. Song YHJ's uncle (brother of his father)?  I don't remember that part but maybe that's why he keeps having him around to all those 'lunches/dinners' with those rich people. 

And ikr, finally they revealed her past to him to get the romance going XD I'm waiting for the moment where female lead can rely on our male lead more. Round two OF spiciness? LOL 

As for Ms. Boo, I like how they're developing her character, too. Seems like they're making her learn JGJ's methods and gain more confidence in herself. I really liked the scene when they encouraged Uemi (Trinity's CEO's daughter) to fight for herself (girl power!!!^^).

In the next ep, I think they brought back Ha Chan Ho because he manages Issume Holdings which is probably related to Issume pharmaceuticals. (I also remember an article saying how the actor who plays Ha Chan Ho got in trouble dealing with drugs and the show editors were going to limit his 'future' scenes and this was already past ep 6 when they were already done with his gf's case). 

And OMG, I would love to see a whole video of his reactions or just their scenes together. It's addicting! 

Oh your right..I forgot about Ha and Issume Holdings  .. that makes sense...

yes Mr song is an uncle to J I believe it’s his fathers brother..he calls him uncle.so it’s either a very close family friend or really his uncle . In an earlier episode J and his brother father and Song (are sitting around in the back yard  and it’s quite obvious the younger brother does not like Song or lnows he has some underhanded dealings...and then  in episode  7 ..? where J says to Mr Song he came to S&K because of Song..and I think calls him uncle in that episode..gotta check.  I rewatch them because I miss so much ..initially I was paying more attention to the romantic banter(love that..they do it so well) even the scene in the bar where they get the other lady  drunk ..they re a fine tuned machine..their  eye contact and non verbal language is priceless).  
  Ultimately I think J and  G will end up on their own possibly with some of the others if not all from S&K ..Cheerful smile mentioned that a few weeks ago and I agree with her...the next episode shows J sitting in Gs steps clearly upset about something ....I too am hoping to see more romance ..they have such chemistry

your right in that this is about emancipating people from their traumas/past G has certainly had her traumas but she is one determined kick a **lady:).  i think that may be what the drama is really about..coming out of your preconceived ideas about who you think or what society says you are and learning It be authentic in who you really are and how no one should  dictate who you are or be able to suppress you....something like that. ..:)

Hi gals! And welcome @Stars ! :) 

This show really gets me thinking unlike other k dramas which I mindlessly watch for fun! This show is a refreshing change! :) 

Now coming back to the discussion, I am not sure if our ml is actually related to Mr. Song, guess he calls him uncle because he is his father's friend, that's all and not because of any family relationship with him... Because even Mr. Song always introduces him as his friend's son rather than a relative... 

About the mysterious building, in last ep, I felt that the building is opposite to S&K building! Like in one scene I saw a similar reflection on the s&k building! Well it could be my overactive imagination too, dunno! :D But like you guys are saying it might be related to her past, may be the building she tried to jump from or maybe it's where her old orphanage stood or something? O.O

Also, about the whole Issume thing, I did not understand how Jgj came to the conclusion because I actually thought it had to do something with finding a cure for Ms Kim's sister, i. e Mr. Song's wife.  And Kevin seems to more than just some business guy, is he some relative of Kim or something? 

And from the preview it looks like our ml is going to take a hit reg that inheritance case or something seeing how he is sitting dejectly on some steps... Will be fun if it's her steps though! ;) Because next she seems to be asking if he is ok and him saying "if you want to offer comfort, I won't say no!" in a cheeky way! ;) But guess that stupid druggie will spoil our hot scene this time! :x

You know what was really sweet..when J came into the restaurant ate the octopus (clearly a native Korean he got them in one shot) blocked Kevin (who NO ONE is rooting for) got into the cab after G literally SMACKED him in the head with her pocketbook   And gave her a sweet look like “did I do something wrong...cause he’s hedging in on my girl”

then says to G  that even though it was professional meeting .. her meeting with Kevin..it also seemed like a date and so he felt like he should be there.   Like a confession of sorts.. THEN at the lift he said to her “how come we never did this when we dated...oh that’s right we were busy doing things I like”(paraphrased) and gave her a look like “anytime you want to restart the relationship that’s fine with me , cause I’m having fun getting to know you” 

J is  like  she is totally forgiven..  somehow G  must have totally charmed him . I honestly believe he was in love with her...  And that was  when she was all about him (I love  that scene in ep 1 where they are looking at the picture and she turns his head cause he is staring at her) (SO adorably cute) ..and  now he seeing the real her and yet  he likes her all the same..like ..he just really likes her.. how many times has she one upped him and he still comes back..their bantering is AWESOME. 

im seriously hoping we get some more romance into the plot because these two are dynamic and now there are NO secrets between them ...so maybe G can be more forthcoming in her trust with him and let him in on why she did not reject  Kevin .. she obviously does not like K but knows he’s up to something..that’s what she will find out.. and his connection to Ms. Song has to be the key

Ep 11 ..it looks like J is siting on the steps at Gs apartment and drinking Soju..asking for comfort...

anyhoo hopefully in 4 days (mannnn such a long time til the next episode....aahhh) we will get more info...   every time I think I have a favorite episode they bring out a better one..l

OMO tried to watch Kingdom 1 and 2 on Netflix...YIKES.  ..too many zombies blood and gore....(J still looked good though) ..i made my daughter skip to the last episode...(I haven’t recovered yet) hehe

Hey did anyone else notice that G didn’t  seem surprised when she met Kevin at  S&K..I just was watching it and realized how non surprised she was..I know it seems Impossible  but I wonder if she deliberately was in the cafe to stage an “accident“ with him...hmmm

So I checked and ep 11 they are in her office drinking soju.  J is sitting on the steps outside of her office. In the preview ...I looked back at Ep 4  and it shows that chair lamp and fish tank.  So the question is how does he know she still is going back to her office.,and what brings him there 

Hmm I think she was more so wanting to get info about the case out from Kevin which is why she didn't really seem that surprised she saw him in her office. 

Not sure if you guys know but there's a channel called The Swoon on youtube if you want to see clips of the show and there's one video so far on the two main leads playing a game together. It's sooo cute. You can also see more of our main lead in Kingdom videos, too. Ya'll should check it out! 

I’ve been watching  teaser videos  on you tube from the drama .,so funny..I love them..all the antics from the drama. I’ll check out the swoon. Thanks;)