SPOILER 

Episode 12. Over so fast I had to keep going back to check names and such. I think I’m gonna stick with Mr song may have had something to do with Chas mistress death and Kevin is sneaky (although we knew that) Gs been suspicious of him this whole time. She keeps trying to get J to look at the big picture. I think he’s finally gonna  get in line with how she sees things by he’s such an innocent.  I don’t think J realizes they are just using the other brother to put into the company and have him be a puppet to Kevin and Mr Song...who wanted Issume stocks to go down...so he would do that to his long term friend.the chairman..? Next week looks like a roller coaster...oh and J confessed so beautifully...G for the love of all this is pure in drama land. Accept him already!!!!!

Hi

ive been having some problems with this account so I’m going to delete this account and create a new one.  I’ll get back tomyou when it’s done :(

Oh hi, it is you Maureen? I was wondering who this new person is! Haha And yeah ok, do come back later! This eppy needs too much discussion!! It was such an incredibly packed epy! Oof! :D

He confessed! I can't get over it! Have watched it so many times and she almost accepts it too! *squeal* :D But sadly, the situation is too tense for either of them to dwell on it... But I seriously hope we get some nice scenes in the end (which is so near that I can't believe it!)... 

Only 2 more weeks... I'm already getting separation anxiety! Lol But from 2day's ep we know that the climax is near, schemes are getting revealed and our ml is finally getting to see how wrong he has been in trusting mr song till now! 

And yeah, even I think mr song has got to do something with the murder! Because I think he already had it in his mind when he offered Kevin the Issume deal! That guy plans everything out! He even knew about about do jeong hwa having the affair with ha chan ho's bro which yooh hee jae too never knew until today!! Now if only Ms. Kim gets wised up and support our leads, they can win against Song more easily ! 

Just finished watching ep 12. Too much mysteries! 

Kevin is the man with the money; the jack of all trades >< He kinda showed his true self trying to get our female lead to falter and ruin Yoon's dad. I'm so glad she's sharing more info with our male lead. She's starting to care and open up to him!!!  :D 

I agree, Mr. Song seems to be the person behind everything. He's the only person who's dealing with both the Issume and Inheritance Tax law cases. We at least know he wants to take over the law firm completely and crush Ms. Kim. Maybe that's why his wife is in a coma, seems pretty shady.

Either way, I hope the drama wraps up nicely with all these question marks going on and of course, hook back up our two main leads. I need more romance!!! 

I love his confession, too!!! So brave and manly haha XD You go get her bro! I think something will happen to Yoon's dad which will probably bring the both of them more together and she'll care more for him. 

I hope they start living more in the moment and not dwell on the past so much. I feel so hurt for them whenever they argue :( Clearly, they have different opinions but it would be better if they start seeing eye to eye more which I think we'll get more of. 

It seems like in the preview, they might get fired from Song & Kim. I remember them saying that the H team usually falls out but I hope they triumph somehow. I wonder how they'll defend themselves when they're getting interrogated. I feel like our female lead will take the fall for him instead of saying that Yoon lent the evidence to her..somehow I just feel it....

Hi Stars! 

His confession was surely sooo to the point! Totally heart melting! He always catches her off guard like his now super famous, "if you need, you can use me!"   *squeal!* :D

And I think even though yhj and jgj may not be on the same lines and argue always, I feel he is more willing to listen to her if she tells him more clearly... Like in the scene where she calls him after meeting that det asking him to find out abt that dead gal's navigation details, he repeatedly asks her what her opinion is, like 'if you say your opinion then I'm willing to give it a thought' kind of way... 

But she's always been so guarded with her thoughts that she doesn't want to share her thoughts with him... But after his confession, her words seemed like even though she is not very willing to share she can't help it when it's about him! *insert heart eyes emoji :D* Anyway like you said, they should forget everything and just live in the moment! :) 

Also, I think his dad is going to be in an accident, coz that scene in preview seemed like a hosp waiting room... Hopefully he survives! I don't want anyone dying... 

Now I want both of them to escape unhurt in that hearing... Dunno how they will do that but hopefully they do... Because I want them to open a new firm! That building is still waiting for her to buy it! ;D 

And I want season 2! I can't imagine it getting over so soon! It has so much potential for 2 more seasons! Maybe they can show them running their own firm and its cases in Season2! :) 

Hi it’s me :)  had some problems with my profile..should be good now..

I think mr song  is behind a lot and G has known it (from the beginning.. Song blackmailed her more or less to work there or he was going to reveal everything) I think G was supposed to be the fall guy for j and Song was going to keep him by his side.  But I think G is messing up his plans and Song is def gonna lose any relationship with J when he starts messing with his dad.  Gand J could always hook,up,with Ms Kim..she’s gonna need some new partners.. looks like Kevin and the other lawyer are working for Song..... whose the prosecutor? Can’t remember ..

the next 4 episodes should be explosive..but let’s have some romance too please 

. It looks like Js dad is in the hospital next episode shows G and J in the waiting room(does he walk into oncoming traffic?) . I think G and J are going to join together and takeSong  on. I think that’s what G has been upset with J about, he doesn’t read people..remember when she told hi he was a poor judge of character..and he was like I KNOW ..looking at her but She was referring to Song and all the corruption J  wasn’t aware of ..cause he’s like a kid.  
I don’t think Cha killed the lady..it’s too perfect a set up. I imagine when the chairman finds out Song screwed him it’s gonna or  interesting...I think Kevin Song and probably some henchman killed her..it .its too contrived.. Cha gets filmed on his way to the police station ..Ans then  an anonymous article appears in the paper about another lover ..it’s a set iup and G knows it.

i love the way she blew off Kevin at the coffee shop....”no thank you” . HA you slime..and the way J said to him “ I like her is that what you wanted to hear“ I actually yelled out loud HA! Hehe

BUT..she did call J to give him a heads up and  J DID confess (so adorably) he was like ..listen G I like you a lot no matter who you are and what your name is..I know it’s uncomfortable for, you to be vulnerable and  a real relationship makes you feel scared..but that’s the way I feel.  
And I noticed G had tears in her eyes..I think she was trying to take it all in..you can never tell what she is thinking..but when she said I am worried about you too...I thought that might be the closest thing he may get for now to “I like you too” ... I was like “take a chance!!! He’s crazy about you!!

Hi M! Good to hear that your acc is working fine now. :) 

And yeah, I too really liked yhj giving Kevin a shock by almost confessing his love but then beautifully taking it back asking whether that's what he wanted to hear from him! Lol He would never confess about his love to some 3rd person like that who would use it against them both! Our boy's  got brains! :D I actually thought that was the close we were going to get today to a confession but the writers surely surprised me in the end! :) 

But I guess kevin felt his sincerity in his words and that's why he was shaken! He just wanted to confirm if the feeling was mutual by showing her those docs but the way she dissed him, I guess he got his answer crystal clear... 

I think that Ha family sister will play some role in future episodes! I really want her to lead Issume now seeing how arrogant and misogynist her dad seems to be... 

Anyway going to watch it again... I just don't want it to end! ;(  Season 2 please makers?! 

you are right We need a season 2 this drama is just too freakin. Good
I think the next 4 episodes will be G and J working together possibly G taking responsibility for the leak of info in Chas child custody battle So that J doesn’t get implicated .or knowing how to avoid prosecution.she is.super smart...
G & J taking on Song and Kevin ..proving Mr Song is involved with the death of Chas Mistress and possibly them both working with Ms Kim .. since she’s ticked off at Kevin
hopefully there will be some romance in there and also something to do with Js dad. G will help J vindicate his dad and possibly the senator. Seems like everyone is owned by mr Song. But wait til the chairman of Issume figures out Mr song had something to do with setting Cha up...s/b interesting ..just my thoughts
I see the last episode the two of them walking together down the hall  as a pair in their newly purchased building with the other associates  that came with them and she is wearing the watch he originally gave her.. actually I expect him to give that back to her in the next few episodes

and when he said ..so you actually think of me as an ex boyfriend..I was like awwwee

it would be nice if he rescued her from something so he could feel on equal footing to her. I think she is so strong that it’s difficult for  man to feel equal to her. Maybe that will happen with her dad.

Oh, that would be a great last scene... all of them walking into the new building! Then they can start seaon 2 from there too! *wishful thinking * :) 

And yeah, I am sure she would be grateful if he gave the necessary push both literally and figuratively when she faces her father... He can stand beside her and be her courage! <3

Btw, have you noticed the 2 rings she wears? They keep focusing on it at random times... Is that important to plot or something? Or is it just for her signature style? O.o But seriously, I dunno how she manages to wear it above her knuckle level?! For me, even when I wear rings below my knuckle level , I feel that they keep slipping out and here's she's so confidently wearing it above her knuckle level where there's no grip at all! :o      Guess, after watching the show too many times, I have started to notice all sorts of crazy things now! Haha :D

I was wondering if it  one of them was her adopted moms wedding ring. The other one I wasnt sure about..but that did catch my eye..I don’t know if you saw the K drama  ”the Masters Sun” ...in it the FL had these really cool thick silver ring bands that I loved ..so I wonder if rings have a special meaning.  
I really hope the writers pull the two of them together closer so we can see them both show off their unique talents.  I feel like J is eclipsed by G sometimes ..yet he is an amazing attorney on his own.   I was soo happy when G  said NO thanks to Kevin..I feel like he had a chip on his shoulder cause he’s so rich. Even Ms Kim is a bit Jealous...

when she said no, then I knew..she likes J..now she just has to,admit it....and then his confession...so perfect....he’s so honest with her...and she does have tears in her eyes..(I watched  that scene like 4x.....ok 5x..and she is  teary ).... cant wait til  when she tells him she cares for him too....then he can give her that adorable smile and we will all feel content.. (but seriously..isn’t he like so beautiful at times) 

Oh right the sister.   she Is the perfect fit except the chairman can’t control her.. I hope she gets some vindication because she is a hard worker and obviously competent ..I hate that she thinks J is out to screw her.. he’s caught in between..  G picked  up that whole convoluted  concept of “frame Cha and put another puppet in charge..preferably someone who doesn’t do drugs.”
now we know Cha didn’t do it..how is G gonna prove that......this drama keeps you on your toes..:)

Hmm I think the 2 rings are just a signature style of hers. She seems like a gangster at times XD 

I hope the sister also takes over too lol. So ridiculous how she's clearly competent but the chairman puts his 'incompetent' second son over her. >_> (unless she did something really bad but i don't think there's anything really holding her back).