Gangsta’ style... I can see her -pulling that off. Let me know when you see today’s episode..sooooo much going on..I like where this is heading

Just finished ep 12...all the secrets are finally out! Hm, the only thing I'm still unsure though is why would Chairman Ha agree to put his second son in charge. I don't see the value for him if Issume gets taken over by AP EON. It's definitely more valuable for Mr. Song ofc but maybe I'm missing a important piece of info...

As for our main couple, I wonder how they will get through the discipline committee. I kinda feel bad for the sidekick lawyer. He finally became a partner but it was through dirty means >< I'm so glad the girl told him to be a loyal friend instead of betraying them. They already have so many worries! 

I think chairman Ha trusts mr song and would never expect him to go against him.  So the list is pretty bad: 

set up the chairman’s son for premeditated murder, made the stocks go way down so Kevin can come in and take control, suggest the stepson so he can be a puppet and Song and Kevin can take over ..there’s more..Issume and the dementia drug -purchase..mr song is mad with greed. for him to blow off J and his family is mind boggling..J was his protege..

G has figured out that Mr song and kevin have something to do with Chas girl friends death, I wondered if the step brother was involved too..but I’m not sure yet.  so when the chairman finds out Mr song backstabbed him BIG time he may realize his. daughter  is the best option. Perhaps Ms Kim G and J will back her up and screw Mr song.  It was strange the way they revealed his deceptive personality  and ultimately Js revelation of how evil he was .  Now we will get to find out what he. Really did to his wife.  G was very  sweet to J  (when they were arguing over the food I was like awwwe....,he so likes her .and she is responding to him...yeah:)

so I think what they re showing is that she’s really does care for him..I’d like to see more of their relationship/romance so hopefully they will show that. Looking forward to the courtroom battle to show innocence of Cha , set up,of Js dad and duplicity greed of Mr Song.  Everyone is excellent in their roles..this is an excellent drama ..I wish they could go longer or do a part 2 as we’ve mentioned.  and no previews for tomor row..

oh right when she told off her dad!!! So cool

Another fab eppy! As usual so much going on! 

1) I think that Issume chairman is stuck up in his medieval ways of not letting daughter take over the company and all. Plus song too would have brainwashed him additionally for his own benefit as the daughter can't be controlled like a puppet like he did chan ho and planning to do to his another son... I think chairman doesn't know what song is planning regarding making their share prices go down and everything  else associated with it for making it easy for Kevin to buy it. Like jgj said song is getting rid of issume and chairman because they have become his liabilities... 

2) Talking about that 2nd son, he somehow seems fishy... Actually So jeong hwa herself seems fishy! Did she plan her own death to take revenge on ha chan ho because of his continuous mental and physical abuse? Like our jgj did to her father? O. O

3) And I feel that despicable dad of hers is going to be back again doing something bad again... He doesn't seem to understand that asking sorry to God to forgive his sins commmited towards his daughter is not equivalent to begging forgiveness from the person to whom he committed the crime to! He just chose a easy way out of his sins and is roaming guilt free and is now trying to threaten her? What a joke! Btw I was so scared thinking he might have been recording what she was telling him and use it against her later! :o

4) Somehow I think their friends or his friend especially betrayed him because otherwise how would they know she used the name Hee sun and acted as though she was his school mate? Only 5 ppl knew about that - mls, her super secretary, his friend and his gf... Her super secretary is loyal to T and today they showed us the solid reason too, so it must have been the other 2... Them talking about loyalty I guess was to make an ironic point or something... 

5) Moving on to good things, I love the way this show uses food to make scene interesting! Even though it was a blatant ad placement, the pizza conversation b/w jgj and her sec was enlightening! So our fl saved her life from suicide? She personally carried her to the hospital on her back? Wow! You can't give a better reason for loyalty! :) 

6) I thought we'll get romance only in the end but they made sure we got our fix in this episode too! <3 Be it their cute conversation in the car about food or the awesome lawyers board meeting, it made my shipper heart happy! Haha

I especially loved how she asked those board members what exactly was 'inappropriate' relationship! Lol I mean they both are single so how can anything b/w them be inappropriate? :D

But as usual his answers were sincere to the core and like he said in the car, he firmly believes that's how their love story began as in he knows that she too loved him from the very beginning no matter how many times she denies it! :) And that montage in the end in the place of the preview was just Aww! <3 

SPOILER

Ep 14 ..what absolute fun...we got to see more of who’s involved...poor Kevin ..ms kim is gonna kick his .##@..... loved that scene where she came in as he  and song  were  eating.. I still think she will enlist J&G for help,in some  way... and Kevin got to witness his nasty temper

next week teaser looks interesting...wouldn’t it be funny ...if the guy with the knife ends up getting beaten to a pulp from G..I’d love that:) i really think this should have 20 eps..sooo much needs to come out in 2 eps..

so now they are in her old office..and more came to join...that was the best feel good scene ..I had this huge smile..think they are putting the romance on hold for the time being to keep  the story rolling and continue the reveals...

the very last scene where they are all walking out was so cool.   I think Js friend may rescind what he told the Korean bar association bc he knows that was wrong of him...anyhoo 2 more to go...

Can’t believe this drama ending next week! I know they gonna crush song pil guy cuz MLs always win but just hope the two lead get together in the end.. not just open end kind of shit like cheese in trap or  Noona who buys me meal.. like seriously after having them go through all that shit Let them have happy end writer-nim!! 

Does Mr.Song know about JGJ's past with her father? Bc if he does, he's definitely going to use it against JGJ.   Side note: I really liked how JGJ told YHJ to stand tall and be confident. Ugh so dissapointed in Gi Hyuk :( But I'm happy for YHJ and JGJ running their own firm without all the office politics and whatnot. Now just sit back and watch them steal Song and Kim clients one by one...

theending of cheese in the trap... aaahhhhh.. !!!same with  Korean Odyssey...im like seriously...??

.yes you are right the writers better give them an amazing ending BC they have gone through so much  also the amount of  personal growth both of them have done is ..like wow..  and .finally she can trust someone in A relationship..and he is so cute..seems like he gets better looking each episode. She really is a stunning woman..not “pretty“ like Ms Boo...but her features fit her perfectly.  i think she actually looks younger with longer hair.  Someone was concerned about her age and personally I think she looks  great, also she’s suppose to have  been on her own for so many years so she wouldn’t have time to take care of herself the way some other women would.  
I do hope we get more romance  as they are soo much fun. As far as I know Song may know she has a father that went to jail. but I don’t think he knows she set him up.  there were  a number of things brought up to her to black mail her into working at song and kim...Although the guy with the knife seems to allude to song setting her up To die. 

I’m glad Js dad will testify, he may have done some wrong but he wants to be honest. Song is like a mad man..Kevin looked a bit concerned when he threw the glass at Ms Kim. She didn’t even flinch,, she must have a plan.   Whoever wrote this is really good, they threw out all the k drama guidelines. I don’t know what to watch when I’m done with this one

Was a really cheer worthy eppy even though they both faced a lot of betrayals, good things surely trumped it! Both our darlings are working in her old office (which I am partial too! Retro is good! :D)  and finally they have formed a dream team too! Now can we have them in Season 2!! ;)  

Before going to watch again, I just want to say that I really liked that other female lawyer (sry forgot her name) today. She was dignified in her love for yhj and that's respectable. And I think the our dear writer loves to use the phrase 'use me' for her characters a lot! Hehe But I must say it always gets me! <3 

yooooo I'm so disappointed in lawyer Gi as well T^T I thought he would be a good friend but nope he betrayed them. (I don't understand why they're still friends though......) 

And yes, I like the other female lawyer too! Her character development was good. Complete opposite of the other male lawyer... The older male lawyer though I'm glad he joined them ^^ but I wonder how can they still continue doing cases if their licenses are suspended unless their appeal allows them to continue operating legally. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Song knows about her father since they were able to dig up her past cases which made her join S&K. I think he does know that she set her father up since he always called her a 'dirty lawyer.'

That was so funny the scene with the “retro” :) and poor J was like ..? How bout sleek and new ..naaah..we’ll go with rearranging the room and using flea market style that G loves  so much:)I really love the secretary ...she’s adorable...

Stars.. you may be right..mr song may know about her dad..if that’s the case then he won’t hold back on getting rid of her BC she is def a thorn in his  side. He looked really annoyed with Kevin when he realized he had shown G important info.  I think that’s why G tried to look all.nice and sweet and led Kevin on, she knew he was up to something.  I do think Ms Kim may come to J and Gs rescue in some way, she is a woman scorned and she is going to bury Mr Song anyway she can. And she is PISSED at Kevin...She was fearless when Song threw the glass at her ..didn’t even flinch.  Kevin is wondering what he’s gotten himself into. Ha you scum...!

the older legal guy can be used as a lawyer for G & J if they don’t get reinstated.  G saI’d that when he asked to work with them... but they will get reinstated.  
Ior...it’s really low for his friend to do that to him.. and that was after his GF said they should be loyal..  but things like that always comes back to haunt you when someone does that.  Ive seen it many times in  the corporate  world.  He really seems incompetent also, looked totally lost in the trial, but maybe he’s realizing he’s just being played by Mr song.. hopefully he will redeem himself at some point.  Looked like a lost puppy when G and J came over to talk to Cha...   

boy that scene whenMr Song drove up and was like “oh you were gonna go without saying goodbye” wow J must be in shock..that’s been his mentor and friend for such a long time. TG he has G she is a great judge of character..that was sweet at the elevator when she steadied his hand.  I think the writer is developing the relationship ina way that J becomes equal with G because she is such a strong character and he‘s having to  grow up really fast.

Mandy Candy:

Power pose anyone??

Ikr! Totally badass! :D We were actually discussing few weeks back that it might be the last scene with them entering the new building and all but they already gave us that today! Not complaining though because it was totally awesome! :D

Tenz:

Can’t believe this drama ending next week! I know they gonna crush song pil guy cuz MLs always win but just hope the two lead get together in the end.. not just open end kind of shit like cheese in trap or  Noona who buys me meal.. like seriously after having them go through all that shit Let them have happy end writer-nim!! 

Hi! I Haven't watched cheese trap and watched just 1st ep of noona, so dunno how they end but either way I guess we will get a happy ending! :) Surely they won't be any chessy wedding scene but maybe they will give us a nice date scene or 'comfort' scene if we are lucky! ;) hehe But I seriously hope we get to hear a nice confession from her even if it's not upto his level of openness! :)