eycp:

Does Mr.Song know about JGJ's past with her father? Bc if he does, he's definitely going to use it against JGJ.   Side note: I really liked how JGJ told YHJ to stand tall and be confident. Ugh so dissapointed in Gi Hyuk :( But I'm happy for YHJ and JGJ running their own firm without all the office politics and whatnot. Now just sit back and watch them steal Song and Kim clients one by one...

Song had a huge file on her and with his level of cunning he might have guessed that about her... I somehow feel that stupid father of hers will save her life and redeem himself... Or maybe they will blame it on her? But there isn't time for blame game, so hopefully it'll be redemption... I want her to let go of her past... 

And yeah even I liked how she told him to stand tall! He even stood a little tall after hearing her encouraging words! <3 And they didn't even need to discuss that he will be working with her in his office! They have reached ultimate level of understanding now! :D 

@M : I agree, our Fl looks really good for her age or even otherwise and for me I guess it is about the attitude more than physical looks as I am not fond of very girly girly type Fls who really get on my nerves! Somehow I really like this get up of hers, it suits her sassiness! :D Plus our ML looks like a perfect match for her! If he was too boyish then it would have been a little awkward but he looks like a proper grown up man which makes them a perfect looking pair! <3 

And Ms. Kim was awesome right? The way she said she was waiting for the glass to hit her to sue him off his ass! Haha Song is totally going down! Hell yeah! He's pissed off all the wrong people now! XD  And yeah, scared Kevin was a total joy to look at! Hehe *evil grin alert* :D

@Stars : Even I was wondering how he could be still friends with that betrayer! Ugh... But guessing from the preview he will redeem himself soon... Looks like he will find the artsky art pieces which he failed to find in his previous trip to the port ! And that naive male lawyer, it is really going to take a looongg time with these geniuses to come upto their level! Lol

we still have to have the exchange of the violin album & the watc J gave to G . Both back to,their original,owners And hopefully a confession of undying love ..J needs to hear it !!

So,I think we are heading to a happy ending in some way but 2 episodes are not enough. We need season 2 or more episodes.
I think What I will do is rewatch this all over again and make sure I get all the clues so Im ready for 15 and 16...the heck with work...hehe   (..its my quality time away from reality right  now. )

do you ever wonder how many hours we spend watching these dramas???SOOO worth it :)

I was just thinking . I feel like the underlying meaning of this drama is revelation and redemption.. G goes from nothing learns how to survive..she is perceived as one way but is “revealed” to be very different from what is thought.. Mr Song..same thing perception is now done a 180..  also revealing is the characters like Kevin..so well put together  handsome .but a betrayer. Js friend deceiving him...but like you said CF next ep looks like he’s helping find evidence. and J totally narcissistic ..or so we thought.but being a romantic at heart and able to look at someone else’s perspective .(he’s not the rich kid everyone thinks.)he looks after people....like when he says to G..what do you think.? And he listens..

.redemption in  “ this is how I see you.show me who you really are ..cause I know your better than what I see.  (I  wonder if J sees that in his friend and is waiting for him to wake up and realize Song  cares about no one but himself) 

revelation is everyone is being revealed to who they  truly are through all the episodes & how one survivor is VERY different from another ..Ms G just needed to remind that girl that she had the power all along to let go of her mom and make a life of her own .

but you know what would be interesting....is if Gs dad actually comes to her rescue and shows her a better side of himself.  I was wondering if he’s been shown to seem like a bad guy but maybe isn’t....let’s face it..this drama has shown us a lot of people who seem 0ne way bit really aren’t

im just thinking out loud...

Agree I definitely don't care about their age gap since they don't really look that much apart. Ji Hoon looks manly and handsome for his age which is more suitable for this type of drama where it involves a lot of dirty tactics. Younger-looking actors/actresses would sully the whole look of the drama. 

I doubt her father will redeem himself. He'll probably be used more so for Mr. Song's benefit. I hope that lawyer Ga Gi Hyuk at least redeems himself  instead >< In a way, I'm impressed how they developed his character to make it a bit more realistic. 

Sometimes, there are no perfect friends who would choose friendship over something else that matters to them more (ex: their love life, family, career, money, etc.) But I hope the drama wraps it up nicely to repair his relationships and become that cool, nice guy again. Don't want him to stay as a betrayer til the very end. I enjoyed his character a lot in the beginning >< 

Cheerful Smiles:

Hi! I Haven't watched cheese trap and watched just 1st ep of noona, so dunno how they end but either way I guess we will get a happy ending! :) Surely they won't be any chessy wedding scene but maybe they will give us a nice date scene or 'comfort' scene if we are lucky! ;) hehe But I seriously hope we get to hear a nice confession from her even if it's not upto his level of openness! :) 

Sorry. Hope it wasn’t big enough spoiler in watching cheese in trap. >_<.. but yah I will be satisfised to get her confession or date scene of them after all of this is over.. haha a wedding seems overstrech and would be so sudden so I can do without that 

And ..she still has to. It the building ..or at least let us know what it represents...lots to do in 2 eps

revenge Ms Kim...building purchase.....G’s dad -evil or good....Js dad...how guilty.. return of the record...return of the watch.. Js friend redeeming himself... Kevin..Comeuppance...?? Chairman ha finding out about Song... Appeal for Cha...who killed the GF.....

what else? It’s late I’m awake ...

KenshinKaoru:

And ..she still has to. It the building ..or at least let us know what it represents...lots to do in 2 eps

revenge Ms Kim...building purchase.....G’s dad -evil or good....Js dad...how guilty.. return of the record...return of the watch.. Js friend redeeming himself... Kevin..Comeuppance...?? Chairman ha finding out about Song... Appeal for Cha...who killed the GF.....

what else? It’s late I’m awake ...

I was thinking maybe that building was the one she was about to Jump off when she was young, after her mom got killed, and the lil bro came to stop her. Haha maybe she will buy it in the end and the two lead will run their own law firm??? Gosh that would be such a great ending :))

maybe the building is something else... idk that would be kinda weird to buy a place where you were about to die..but I guess we'll see. I hope they don't rush the ending. 

The building...well they havent really alluded it to being something other than where she wa going to,commit suicide...unless it’s the building of the law firm that she kept asking questions of the lawyer when she was a kid.  then again  maybe  she will be happy  now with “their” own place now and spend the money elsewhere... if the get cha off on murder charges they will make Boku bucks and get lots of clients...

yes IKR ..:)  I’d like to see them both run their own firm and NOT rush the ending...and maybe some sweet confessions from G...???

also I noticed she had a different ring on in ep12 ..it was flat round... and i think the marks on her dads ear are when she bit him and maybe tore open the ear.   That’s why I wonder in  the coming attractions in the scene with the knife if she doesn’t spray mace and then beat them to a pulp and deliver them back to Mr Song...(I’d love it) 

Ep 16 : spoiler alert 

Guess it was the orphanage after all... I had a feeling it might be her orphanage when they were focusing on the name too much... But somehow even though the scene was nice and something I was waiting to know about, I am too sad that it was too short... Basically I am just sad it's all over... ;(  I just want another season of this awesomeness! 

Will be back after I gather my thoughts! 

Hope everyone is safe! Take care! <3

Tenz:

Sorry. Hope it wasn’t big enough spoiler in watching cheese in trap. >_<.. but yah I will be satisfised to get her confession or date scene of them after all of this is over.. haha a wedding seems overstrech and would be so sudden so I can do without that 

Oh please don't worry! I am not planning to watch either of those 2  shows ! :D

I hate how the ending was so rushed! I feel they could have used an extra few episodes for him to figure out her life and for them to deal with Song Pil Jung and end his dad's trial... Such a waste for the story because the damn producers only wanted 16 episodes!!! Agh!

Mandy Candy:

I hate how the ending was so rushed! I feel they could have used an extra few episodes for him to figure out her life and for them to deal with Song Pil Jung and end his dad's trial... Such a waste for the story because the damn producers only wanted 16 episodes!!! Agh!

Ikr! I so wanted at least 18 or 20 eps! I wanted to see more of them! I have seen some dramas have unnecessarily extended episodes but when they actually need it, they won't give it! Argghhh :x

I wanted to know about mr song's wife! That story had so much potential! Plus we would have got more scenes of our babies too! They just got very few scenes alone.... :( 

Same! I wanted to learn more about her background and how she grew up in an orphanage. That was a little bit out of the blue. I wanted more fluff!!! But I'm still happy with the ending and such. It wrapped up everything even though it was a bit rushed. Would love to see these two in another drama one day.