I think I will skip Kingdom then, had thought to chk it out because of our ml but don't like too much violence... Anyway, I have noticed that most of these historical k and c dramas are full of bloodshed, plotting to usurp the throne add multiple wives... I really can't accept that a person has many wives but says that the FL is his only 'true love'! Ugh... 

Guess the only one I really liked in this genre was '100 days my prince'. It's a nice fluff piece even though first 2 and last 2 eps have palace drama, most of it is really cute and fun! Perfect simple rom com type. Good acting too... I actually didn't know what an 'Idol' was when I watched it , let alone know who DO was as I am not a kpop fan, but he's pretty good in that. Fl and 2nd ml are nice too.

Will chk out the yt vids. Thanks. And after reading about the restaurant and cable car scene, I am going to watch that eppy again too! :) Those 2 are so much fun to watch! :D

I guess this is the only k drama I am rewatching every episode multiple times!

If you liked 100 days my prince you may like rookie  Historian  and  Moonlight drawn by clouds they were  also good with the prince with only 1 person.  Moonlight started out  super funny got serious then good again.
a drama that looks good and am  going to start watching  is “find me in your memory. “ I usually watch K dramas and C dramas.  

Thanks for the recs, I'll surely check them out. I actually love to see the set designs in such dramas but sadly few are to my taste, so these recs are much appreciated! :) 

Talking about set design, Hyena too has a really beautiful set design! That colourful metal horse keeps catching my attention in every eppy! Then there are some nice world map like things in Mr. Song and s&k meeting room! And in that small restaurant scene where Yhj came to meet her that day, the old TV set stacked away up in the shelf along with the sepia coluring and focus on his face, almost felt as if to show that Yhj is old school too... Like he's a 'one true love' type of man and won't budge away from his path to win her over, no matter what she says to him... 

And yeah, even I watch C dramas too. But more than C dramas which are long generally, I like Taiwanese dramas more as they are short like K dramas. Most of them are fluffy ones too! :D Guess one of my favs is 'In time with you'... Very heartwarming and the ml is <3 ! 

I think that’s the same lead from Marry me or Not.. that one was good too. Not the ordinary perfect girl story and I loved her family..one of my favorite T dramas is Bromance.  thats kind of how I started with drama in general.  I honestly didn't  know they even existed ,  I watched a quick K drama (noble my love)  then Bromance came up on Netflix . When o realized there were literally 100’s of them I was so grateful for MDL  BC not all are made well.  
it’s interesting that you notice the scenery. It’s done very well in this drama so much so that I keep reminding myself it’s a “set” in a building. I get caught up in facial expressions, body movements clothes (ok why do they dress her in strange color combinations  sometimes .. red/purple. Green/red .  She looked great in the white outfit, blue/black suits .   and clothes she wore when dating J.  )

i See what you mean with the background it does seem to reflect some aspects of the character. I found it interesting that she has a fish tank..literally the easiest pet to have but it still requires some care. Hopefully her kindness that others  perceive as ruthlessness will start showing through. Like her need to rescue the little boy from the head of Issume so he doesn’t get beaten and now the daughter of the minister..I think J is starting to put the puzzle pieces together

I have not watched the T dramas you referred to, will chk them out! Wow, now I have many dramas to binge watch! :D 

About the jgj dress colors, even I was wondering about the same... It somehow looks like a an odd medieval royal type of dress color combinations! Like you see in those historical movies/shows where they wear such dark color velvet and silk outfits in purple, dark green and red colors which are so eye catching... something like that... Now, I am thinking that maybe that's the point... Maybe they are trying to show us it's her unique way of looking rich and distinct from the actually so called elite crowd of s&k who love their classic muted color pallette? She surely is the focal point because of the colors, that's for sure, so if that was her/the makers aim, then they have surely achieved it! 

But yeah, even I personally don't like most of her clothes, I want her to ditch the coat, the shirts by themselves look so beautiful like in the scene where she was lying on the couch with a hangover after that small restaurant scene! And I like her more in pants than long skirts, so I want to see her in a great pair of jeans when she is casual with our guy in future ! *dreaming face emoji alert* :D

Just finished ep 11 on Netflix.. wow ..so much subterfuge going on I have to watch it again.  They dressed her much better this episode.   Each episode J seems to find out more about what makes G tick and how he needs to be more aware of the games people are playing all around him.  Thank goodness he has G . She is a light that sees clearly the tangled web of lies.  

Ah, I love that last line you wrote! She truly is a beautiful light that sees through all their lies! :) 

Finally saw episode 11. (Spoiler alert for anyone who didn't watch... Next post will be about ep 11!)

Ep 11 : Ahh loved this epi as usual and I like it especially because we got to see yhj vulnerable side this time. We also got to see his long lost hyung today! He seems to a rare sight in this drama as I didn't even recognize who he was! I actually thought that yhj has some other best friend other than the goofy lawyer! Lol

Talking about that goofy lawyer,  he seems to be the main source of humour in this show other than yhj's hilarious reactions! :D And they both together usually crack me up! Hehe

Kevin seems to be quite shrewd but it lookslike  he's really fallen for our roller-coaster heroine! Ahh I am loving that everyone is going crazy for her! Jung guem ja ftw! 

But Ms. Kim whom I thought was an top negotiator,  seemed quite naive today... Mr. Song easily aced her... which is sad because he seems more evil out of the two! 

Guess we were all right about the location of that steps scene! It was both her home and old off! Two in one! Lol only jgj can do it! Totally her style! :D

But like I guessed that druggie really spoilt that 'comforting' ;) scene we would have got today! Arghh! Stupid fellow couldn't wait till the next day to do evil things! Hehe But anyway, the look she gave him in that scene was really beautiful... <3

But coming to that killer guy, he really did kill her, right? Or is there some mystery to it? o.O   Because from the preview, I heard jgj say something about finding the true culprit and all...

SPOILER ALERT (sorry to jump ahead of you but ive been dying to  discuss it with someone)hehe

CS...Yeaayy,..you saw it.  I have to say G is really seeing the big picture -she obviously knows Kevin is no good and is in bed  first with Ms Kim now Mr song...and who knows who else.  I think G is leading him on to get info and Kevin knows shes Gs  but doesn’t realize how smart.   She seems like she is one step ahead of him  and three steps ahead of Ms kim .  that scene when he is in the elevator and G is just standing there looking at him like...I know your secrets...I figured you out.  Go ahead play your game and I’ll be  watching you..   And does Ms kim  not know she’s been seriously deceived. ? 

J is starting to see that he is in deeper than he realizes with the subterfuge that is going on around him.  I think he had absolute faith in his uncle and now is realizing  his, uncle is ashady and his uncle is not hesitating to get him involved. His brother is “too good.” But I get what hes saying to J. Once you step into it..it starts to own you

I get the whole lawyer legal business connection but they are all double dealing under the table and back stabbing.. I think what is coming out is that G is actually in a sense  better than them (song and Kilm) because she has a n internal moral,obligation to make sure the victims get a voice  and the evil doers  get justice. Although her methods are crazy..
Epm12 is a   disturbing preview,with the young woman dying.,  it’s either  going to shatter Cha or get him to pull his life together and start being a man/head of a company.(the sister really should run the company) he needs to be put in a rehab . 

I like how Gi s challenging J. She sees his potential but understands his  innocence.   And he is like  a kid..he’s sweet ..thinks hes  “ all that” but is sheltered in his  upbringing....and I love his character.   When he said he still likes her but that it’s messed up I was like ikr..she’s an enigma to you she plays you but somehow you trust her and know when push comes to shove she  will be there for you..  hopefully we will see them doing more together and also let him in to her world a bit more.

Sometimes I just look at him and sigh..I’m .. like cmon G give the guy a chance..he’s nuts about you..

I wonder if she is trying to smarten him up so he can think more like she does..not sure about that...

Seriously, this is one show where we really need to discuss it out or else it's going to give us a headache! :D There's seriously so much happening in each eppy and no fillers too! 

And lol I just wrote the same thing in comments section about what yhj said about liking her despite knowing its messed up! I really liked that line! *great minds think alike and all, eh?! Hehe*

I like that now he isn't even making any round about euphemism to say he likes her, he has become very direct! Guess he has learnt that she prefers the truth even though it is all about tricks with her! 

Oh and that Issume guy's name is Cha, right?! I keep forgetting his name! He surely needs to be in rehab at least, if not in prison! And his sister certainly is better for the company and everyone else associated with it! I wonder what sort of justice our jgj will get her deceased client now... She seems to be pretty shaken as she was the one who convinced that girl to go back to that Cha guy... Hopefully someone else did it because otherwise it's going to be really hard on her...

Ok, I am going back to watch it again now!

I’m in the middle of watching it again just now (hehe) it’s amazing how much you miss ..like Ms Boo fist bumping G ..wow..that was really cool. I honestly think that if G wasn’t in Js life he would be into deep before he knows it..she’s keeping him out of the deeper waters right now..and what did Mr song mean about keeping G close to J for now..? Is she gonna be the fall guy for J? in the previews g says she will find out who killed the lady

wonder if Ms kim has anything to do with it... who would be the main people who, would benefit from her death...? Chas sister.... hmmm...So 5 more episodes to go

wait a minute!!! This is gonna sound crazy..but go to the part where mr song and Kevin are eating and Kevin is promised shares of stocks in Issume  Co. by the chairman.  first he will merge with another company and the. He  will integrate at a later time with Issume...and make 10x what he would make from Ms kim’s idea

What if the chairman is looking to get Kevin to take over the company and not his crazy son.. not that he would kill his son but he may kill his girlfriend to open a space for Kevin to  walk in...I know it sounds crazy but it just hit me ..the chairman did not want his daughter to run it but he may consider Kevin.   Ok this may all go up in smoke but who knows...if I was G i woulda figured it our by now..let’s see what she comes up with tomorrow

only 5 more episodes??? What to do after that :(