Ooohhh, I was totally charmed by Kyuma like everyone else! Kuina's past really moved me last season so I felt closer to her in this one.

Also, one side character that I love but most people seem to have forgotten is Tatta. He was the cutest little bean! After the clubs game ended, I cried when they panned to the car he had brought along ?

You are so right!! He was the sweetest, I can't believe they k1lled him off because he broke his hand???? Like???

Only Chishiya ♥

Debating with myself between Kuina and Chishiya

But Kyuma's character is also ?

cinematropes:

You are so right!! He was the sweetest, I can't believe they k1lled him off because he broke his hand???? Like???

Right?!?!? 

At first I thought he would live because he said "I won't die from this" and I was so proud of him for finally getting a chance to be the "hero" but then he pulled an UNO reverse!!!! *Crying*

Don't contradict yourself Tatta, I d1ed a little inside with you *tears*

P.s. (Sorry for the late reply, I rarely check my notifs.)
Also, I can't believe we can't use emojis in comments????

Chishiya was by far my favorite this season. I just loved his personality throughout the entire season. Next to that, I would have to say that I adored Kuina and Kyuma

No problem!!  I can use emojis:? you can't??:(

Nvm, I can!?

Ig there was just something wrong with my laptop yesterday ?

Ahhh, I think there's something wrong with the version of MDL I'm using (I'm on Edge) because even just now, I saw "?" instead of the actual emojis. It got fixed after I refreshed it tho ?‍♀️

Well  I liked Kyuma he was honest, straight forward, cool and loved his team. 

But my favorite was Chishiya. I liked him in season 1 too because of his calm and scheming nature, but in this season he stole my heart more than the mc. In this season he showed that he is slowly changing and started to become more compassionate. He chased away his teammates in episode 1 in the game of the king of spades even if he was left behind. He recognized the kind nature of his teammate in the Jack of hearts, he was honest with him and he even listened to him every time his teammate was stressed .  In the game of the Jack of diamonds in the end he played with open cards and let his opponent decide his fate. Many can think that he did that as a strategy to win, but  I think that he didn't care about  winning or losing, he  just wanted to see his opponents true feelings and heart, he wanted answers from others, because he couldn't understand his own heart . When he won he was moved, rethinking his life choices and  wanting to change. That resulted to even save Usagi using his body as a shield, something that he would never do before.  He had the best character development of them all and he was cool all the way.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation

I like Chishiya cause i could relate with him the most but i am not as intelligent as him. 

I also liked The Queen of Hearts and Spade both. 

Kuina, Ann and even Usagi and maybe 1% of archery bitch girl.

Archery bitch girl was getting on my nervesss

cinematropes:

Archery bitch girl was getting on my nervesss

ik but if i was in her place, i'd be in heaven
and the fight with King Spades, uuufff, i cant-

She might be bitch personality but u cant deny that badass moves so 1%

Wol hwa:

ik but if i was in her place, i'd be in heaven
and the fight with King Spades, uuufff, i cant-

She might be bitch personality but u cant deny that badass moves so 1%

She remained a bitch but still grew from her childish days

My favourite are Chishiya, who doesn’t let a bad situation dictate his feelings and keeps moving forward. My other favourite is Ann, who’s always asking the right questions, doing the work to find answers, and pushing others to do the same.