I would like to join since i don't have netflix yet...12am europe time is ok, i can't if 7pm because the different about GMT+7 in my place

einepriseglitzer:

So are people ok with 12 or 13 pm? European Central Time or what do you think? We are going to watch 3 episodes.

i'm okay with 12 or 13pm

I live in Europe so the time is perfect for me so of course I am joining ^^

My time zone is GMT+8, so 12pm would be my 1am  ╥﹏╥ 

hououin_kyouma:

My time zone is GMT+8, so 12pm would be my 1am  ╥﹏╥ 

I'm thinking about doing the next 3 episodes at a different time, so it's better for other time zones :) that way everyone can participate in one of the watch parties!

Hello everyone! I will update my first post after my lecture but here's already information on the watch party for tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find a time that suits all the time zones. I don't think it's actually possible :D I am going to host the next watch party for the next episodes so that it suits the people who are in completely different time zones. In that way, we can all get to join one of the watch parties.

How many episodes? We are planning to watch the first 3 episodes. Please no spoilers.

Time? I'm going to start the stream at 12 pm, 11th December (central European time). Please use the time zone converter.  https://everytimezone.com/s/0c68f80b  

I'm going to be in the chat a bit earlier to give it a try. 

Where? https://app.kosmi.io/room/t5mkfw  [Room Alice in Borderland]

You don't have to register. We use the chat option. NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED. you don't have to watch all three episodes with us. 

HOW TO USE KOSMI:  "it's very simple -- you just click the Kosmi link einepriseglitzer posted in the comment above yours. The link will take you to a page where you have to click a button to launch, which will take you straight to the correct Kosmi room. No registration required. Everyone is given an anonymous animal alias (except for those who have actually registered an account), and you can chat with the others in the room. The room owner will start the video when they're ready. " - explained by the lovely user Aprillen

im so sorry idk how this works but i'd love to join. can you please explain it to me more?

fazola:

im so sorry idk how this works but i'd love to join. can you please explain it to me more?

fazola it's very simple -- you just click the Kosmi link einepriseglitzer posted in the comment above yours. The link will take you to a page where you have to click a button to launch, which will take you straight to the correct Kosmi room. No registration required. Everyone is given an anonymous animal alias (except for those who have actually registered an account), and you can chat with the others in the room. The room owner will start the video when they're ready. 

-Aprillen-:

fazola it's very simple -- you just click the Kosmi link einepriseglitzer posted in the comment above yours. The link will take you to a page where you have to click a button to launch, which will take you straight to the correct Kosmi room. No registration required. Everyone is given an anonymous animal alias (except for those who have actually registered an account), and you can chat with the others in the room. The room owner will start the video when they're ready. 

Thank you for your reply,  i'll access the link when it's time!

-Aprillen-:

thank you aprillen <3 I'm going to cite you and copy this in my post!!! :D 

I'd love to join! Screensharing does lag a lot and it's best to use your own files. I can send you the download link if you need?

Hafsuh:

I'd love to join! Screensharing does lag a lot and it's best to use your own files. I can send you the download link if you need?

YOU'RE AN ANGEL HAFSUH!! thank you again, now we are 100% safe lol

Oh it's 12pm central european time, i saw est, it's 7pm here, I can join!

Hi!! This will be happening later right? Count me in ^^