If you can, please do watch AiB legally on Netflix hehe.

Mikays:

If you can, please do watch AiB legally on Netflix hehe.

I will personally definitely do it but with groups screen sharing can cause lagging which people find frustrating.  I’m going to let it play on silent to feel better on another day, if I use the non Netflix version XD Or do you have any alternative?  

Mont Blanc:

Hi!! This will be happening later right? Count me in ^^

Yes you can use the time converter. It’s in 2hrs and 22 min

einepriseglitzer:

I will personally definitely do it but with groups screen sharing can cause lagging which people find frustrating.  I’m going to let it play on silent to feel better on another day, if I use the non Netflix version XD Or do you have any alternative?  

ahh right right, no I think your way is totally fine as long as everyone gets to watch it. Can't wait to join the party in about 2 hours from now!

Mikays:

ahh right right, no I think your way is totally fine as long as everyone gets to watch it. Can't wait to join the party in about 2 hours from now!

I could use twentyseven if everyone has Netflix but it's more complicated I guess :/ I can ask later in the chat. I guess a lot of people won't be able to join the other watch party, so I'm hoping they're going to watch the remaining episodes on Netflix.  See you later! :)

I'm looking forward to it too! And np @einepriseglitzer, hope it goes well :D

NEW UPDATE:

Thank you for joining our watch party! Kosmi doesn't seem as reliable as I thought.  Unfortunately, I can't prevent technical difficulties. However, after we switched to watchparty.me , everything was fine! Wow, so far it was really intense!  I will announce the next party soon. I'm going to try to make it more convenient for other time zones. If you have suggestions, please feel free to comment here or message me. 

einepriseglitzer:

NEW UPDATE:

Thank you for joining our watch party! Kosmi doesn't seem as reliable as I thought.  Unfortunately, I can't prevent technical difficulties. However, after we switched to watchparty.me , everything was fine! Wow, so far it was really intense!  I will announce the next party soon. I'm going to try to make it more convenient for other time zones. If you have suggestions, please feel free to comment here or message me. 

Oh you guys switched to another website? I actually left after the 1st ep. cause it was lagging a lot for me on Kosmi

staccie:

Oh you guys changed to another website? I actually left after the 1st ep. cause it was lagging a lot for me on Kosmi

Episode 1 did work on Kosmi after trying everything, but episode 2 didn't seem to work at all. We switched to watchparty.me for episode 2 and 3 and it was good! I think Kosmi works the best for youtube videos and smaller/shorter videos. I usually don't have that many issues at my Cherry Magic  parties. I'm sorry that you left, but there's only so much I can do XD

I left as well before ep 2 starts. I left for dinner and when I was about to go back watching, (was at that time where the girl was mountain climbing or something then a man was on the top but it was quite laggy) my mom told me to do the dishes and clean the table. After that there's nothing left in kosmi. 

Mont Blanc:

I left as well before ep 2 starts. I left for dinner and when I was about to go back watching, (was at that time where the girl was mountain climbing or something then a man was on the top but it was quite laggy) my mom told me to do the dishes and clean the table. After that there's nothing left in kosmi. 

I'm sorry! it was smooth on watchparty.me , unfortunately, I can't control such things especially because I usually watch shorter J-dramas with others on Kosmi. I definitely don't trust it anymore lol We posted the watchparty.me link in the chat actually. Maybe you can join the next party!

Yea as soon as I saw how well the trailer was playing on Kosmi, I realized Kosmi is for shorter youtube videos  for sure. What day are you thinking for the second watch party? :)

Daeng. My bad I haven't checked the chat when I saw I was the only one around haha. I'll join the next watch party if it will be held in a convenient time for me. Anyways, thank you for hosting this one!!!

I'd be down for this if I don't end up binge watching it first lol 

Looking forward to the next watch party!  \(^ヮ^)/