I'll be free for the 11th so I don't mind watching on the 11th too!

nice might join 

The series is coming out in less than 5 hours so are we still doing the watch party on the 11th? or today?

Alysia_ Nevermore:

The series is coming out in less than 5 hours so are we still doing the watch party on the 11th? or today?

I don’t have time today. I live in the European central time. It’s not out here yet. It’s not coming out here in 5 hours btw. I don’t think the timer on this page is right? If you don’t wait until Friday (European time, with time differencE)

I’m sorry,  I had less time than I thought to plan this properly. Unfortunately it’s harder to plan with all the different time zones.  But I was aiming 12pm /13pm or later but than the Asian time zones might not be able to join. 

The struggles of different time zone!!! T_T

Hello, a quick update: 

I'm sorry for not updating you sooner but sometimes unexpected things happen in life :D 

So most people would like to watch it on the 11th of December (My time is European central time)

The options are 12pm or 13pm (European central time, you can check the time zone converter and let me know what you think. I would be more flexible regarding the time later but of course I can't stay awake till 4 am :D  it's more difficult to incorporate different time zones but I am trying

https://everytimezone.com/s/d17973fb

Alysia_ Nevermore:

The struggles of different time zone!!! T_T

It's so difficult T_T I'm definitely open to suggestions. I just can't stay awake the whole night lol 

einepriseglitzer:

It's so difficult T_T I'm definitely open to suggestions. I just can't stay awake the whole night lol 

Wait I can at least watch 3 episodes with you guys! Well it's better than nothing

Alysia_ Nevermore:

Wait I can at least watch 3 episodes with you guys! Well it's better than nothing

I think we should be able to watch the 3 episodes together and then we can decide how we want to continue :)

I'm in the same time zone as you :)
Not sure I can join on Friday though, I have errands to run in the afternoon, but I'll join if I can. 

Guys Kento put up a post on IG, confirming that AiB can be watched on 17:00 JST tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlJW5vFCP8/

Mikays:

Guys Kento put up a post on IG, confirming that AiB can be watched on 17:00 JST tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlJW5vFCP8/

So the things I read about Netflix release times are right. That's 9 am here :D Thank you!

So are people ok with 12 or 13 pm? European Central Time or what do you think? We are going to watch 3 episodes.

hi. i'll be at work by 12 your time so i guess i'll have to watch it alone. hehehe. i do hope to experience this watch party next time.  you guys have fun!!

nielyngrace:

hi. i'll be at work by 12 your time so i guess i'll have to watch it alone. hehehe. i do hope to experience this watch party next time.  you guys have fun!!

aww, when would you have time? Even if it doesn't work out this time, I would love to know, so I can plan better :D