Ace:

I'm fine with either and the timing is great too.  
This is going to be ep 4-6 right? 

Yes! :) Oh that's great!!!  

I can join this time! I couldn't last time because I was busy but I would love to join now. I stopped at episode 3 the other day so this would work out perfectly for me. 

kay:

I can join this time! I couldn't last time because I was busy but I would love to join now. I stopped at episode 3 the other day so this would work out perfectly for me. 

awesome! you can always join us <3 as always: everyone is welcome, spoilers aren't :D

I will modify my earlier response (that either date or time will be fine) to say that  for Friday, 7 or 8 pm would work better for me than 6 pm, since I may not be home until a little past 6 pm. 

einepriseglitzer:

It's either going to be on Friday or Saturday. I'm thinking about doing it somewhere between 6pm- 8pm  (central European time)  

It was horrible. I guess it's also a problem that we do have cliques/groups here and people who are popular and feel powerful. You can definitely feel that some people feel like their opinion matters more. I'm glad that I can avoid them, but it's also difficult when people even make insider memes about members... which makes it hard to avoid them. Yup, I'm definitely concentrating on the comments now.

Show me these people, I will fight them!! This sucks but at least there are other corners on the site where you can avoid them and still do what you enjoy. I hope nothing like this happens again.

As for the watch party, I prefer saturday but friday can work for me too but rather at a later time around 7-8 pm so I can be sure to be home from work then.

What a great idea, I'd like to join as well. I read through most of this forum to get an idea of what's going on and I came away with watchparty.me as the venue, and the next event is Friday, December 18th @ 12:00 pm, yes? 

What will we be watching? I binged Alice In Borderland over this past weekend and loved it and would definitely watch it again. Also currently watching Cherry Magic, on ep 4, but another I'd definitely re-watch. Am I up to speed? \0/

achiara:

Show me these people, I will fight them!! This sucks but at least there are other corners on the site where you can avoid them and still do what you enjoy. I hope nothing like this happens again.

As for the watch party, I prefer saturday but friday can work for me too but rather at a later time around 7-8 pm so I can be sure to be home from work then.

thank you achiara <3  Yep, I'm glad that our Cherry Magic community is so positive! Hopefully. At least we don't have that kind of hierarchy in forums and comment sections lol 

-Aprillen-:

I will modify my earlier response (that either date or time will be fine) to say that  for Friday, 7 or 8 pm would work better for me than 6 pm, since I may not be home until a little past 6 pm. 

So it seems like Saturday would better for everyone :) I'm gonna update the time later. But for the day, let's agree on Saturday!

LilyS:

What a great idea, I'd like to join as well. I read through most of this forum to get an idea of what's going on and I came away with watchparty.me as the venue, and the next event is Friday, December 18th @ 12:00 pm, yes? 

What will we be watching? I binged Alice In Borderland over this past weekend and loved it and would definitely watch it again. Also currently watching Cherry Magic, on ep 4, but another I'd definitely re-watch. Am I up to speed? \0/

I'm sorry, I just saw your comment after I replied to the others XD

So right now we were deciding between Friday (18th Dec.) and Saturday (19. Dec.) However, I'm in the European central time zone. So, it might be different for you.

However, it seems like Saturday suits most people. Regarding the time, it's going to be between 6pm and 8pm.  (European central time).  I will give a final update later. You can check the time zone converter to find the time for your timezone https://everytimezone.com/s/0159e83b

Yes, the venue is https://www.watchparty.me#agreeable-eggnog-dwell  ! :) Feel free to join us!! Everyone is welcome. You just have to be careful with the spoilers :D I'm very serious about it 

We also have  2 upcoming Cherry Magic marathons! You can find more information on them in the Cherry Magic forum. There's actually one today.

@Everyone , Like always I will also write the latest update in the first post.

NEW UPDATE:

It seems like Saturday (19th Dec Central European Time) suits more people. 

Regarding the time, it's going to be between 6 pm and 8pm.  (Central European Time).  I will give a final update later. You can check the time zone converter to find the time for your timezone  https://everytimezone.com/s/0159e83b

Where? We are going to watch it on  https://www.watchparty.me#agreeable-eggnog-dwell   ! :) Feel free to join and leave whenever you want to!! Everyone is welcome. You just have to be careful with the spoilers :D I'm very serious about it 

LilyS:

We have CM watch parties too. We are rewatching episodes 1 to 5 today, join us if the time is convenient for you (details are on the discussion board of the drama page) ^_^

einepriseglitzer:
We also have  2 upcoming Cherry Magic marathons! You can find more information on them in the Cherry Magic forum. There's actually one today.

achiara:
We have CM watch parties too. We are rewatching episodes 1 to 5 today, join us if the time is convenient for you (details are on the discussion board of the drama page) ^_^

Thank you both! I'll check the discussion board page to see what time it would be for me. I'm in the Northeast USA (EST).  Is there then a link for the watchparty.me room?

Edit: Looks like it would be 4pm EST on 12/15/20 for me. I also see another venue 'Kosmi'. I clicked the link to Kosmi and found the room, typed a question asking if this is where Cherry Magic watchparty is. Hope I'm in the right place, thanks again for your help!

LilyS:

Thank you both! I'll check the discussion board page to see what time it would be for me. I'm in the Northeast USA (EST).  Is there then a link for the watchparty.me room?

I will update the final time with the time zone converter later :) The rooms are random on watchparty.me , I just figured out how to make a permanent one So it's https://www.watchparty.me#agreeable-eggnog-dwell

LilyS:

Edit: Looks like it would be 4pm EST on 12/15/20 for me. I also see another venue 'Kosmi'. I clicked the link to Kosmi and found the room, typed a question asking if this is where Cherry Magic watchparty is. Hope I'm in the right place, thanks again for your help!

I don't host on Kosmi anymore due to some major lagging problems. Sometimes it works just fine though. However, Kosmi can't handle longer videos. But the people who are hosting CM marathons host on Kosmi!

I'm not hosting the Cherry Magic marathons. I only host the newest CM episode of the week. You can find more information here:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/30sai-made-doteida-to-mahotsukai-ni-narerurashi/57123-cherry-magic-marathon-for-episode-1-7-on-nov-25th-8pm-japanese-standard-time

and here: https://cherrymaho.carrd.co/

einepriseglitzer:
I'm not hosting the Cherry Magic marathons. I only host the newest CM episode of the week. You can find more information here:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/30sai-made-doteida-to-mahotsukai-ni-narerurashi/57123-cherry-magic-marathon-for-episode-1-7-on-nov-25th-8pm-japanese-standard-time

Excellent, thanks for the info. You've  put a lot of work into this, thank you.

Ah, 1am for me, I'll be bingeing 4-6 then! And then hope I'll be able to join for 7-8. Have fun!