I'm sorry guys it's a bit stressful this week and I actually a bit unwelcome on MDL bc of some other things that happened...

I'm trying to find a date. 

einepriseglitzer:

I'm sorry guys it's a bit stressful this week and I actually a bit unwelcome on MDL bc of some other things that happened...

Don't worry, personally I'm fine with any day cause I don't plan on completing it right away. Also I wanted to say that I know the situation as to why you feel unwelcome recently on MDL but I fully support everything you have said so far and I'm glad you spoke up! ^-^ I hope you'll feel better soon^^

I ended up watching the whole thing yesterday but I am definitely down to rewatch it again with all of you :D 

staccie:

Don't worry, personally I'm fine with any day cause I don't plan on completing it right away. Also I wanted to say that I know the situation as to why you feel unwelcome recently on MDL but I fully support everything you have said so far and I'm glad you spoke up! ^-^ I hope you'll feel better soon^^

thank you so much for your kind words staccie! I was thinking about maybe taking a break from the whole platform but I guess I'm just gonna stay away from the feed and articles for a while. 

So far, I think I could do the watch party on Friday or Saturday. But this time, it's probably going to be later, so people from different time zones can join. I will keep you updated! 

Nanakor:

I ended up watching the whole thing yesterday but I am definitely down to rewatch it again with all of you :D 

Yay! That would be awesome Nanakor!! Everyone is welcome! Spoilers are not :D 

einepriseglitzer:

I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry to hear that. 

I might be up for a 4-6 watch party. 

I'm sorry to hear that :/ don't let the negativity get you down and I'll be down for the next watchparty whenever!

Hope to be able to join this next watchparty! I also hope you feel better soon. 

One of the good parts about MDL is that is has multiple places to reside in. Comment sections, Forums and Feed. I definitely take advantage of that as I don't always feel like being in the same place. Don't know what happened but I've experienced a lot on this platform too so I can relate. 

-Aprillen-:

I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry to hear that. 

I might be up for a 4-6 watch party. 

It was on the feed, luckily not related to the things I enjoy here. 

I hope you can join! :) 

Hafsuh:

I'm sorry to hear that :/ don't let the negativity get you down and I'll be down for the next watchparty whenever!

It's exhausting, but I'm glad that I got to meet nice people like you tho! Honestly, I would definitely go somewhere else if I had an alternative :D 

So it's either going to be on Friday or Saturday. I'm thinking about doing it somewhere between 6pm- 8pm  (central european time) 

RondomUsagi :

Hope to be able to join this next watchparty! I also hope you feel better soon. 

One of the good parts about MDL is that is has multiple places to reside in. Comment sections, Forums and Feed. I definitely take advantage of that as I don't always feel like being in the same place. Don't know what happened but I've experienced a lot on this platform too so I can relate. 

It's either going to be on Friday or Saturday. I'm thinking about doing it somewhere between 6pm- 8pm  (central European time)  

It was horrible. I guess it's also a problem that we do have cliques/groups here and people who are popular and feel powerful. You can definitely feel that some people feel like their opinion matters more. I'm glad that I can avoid them, but it's also difficult when people even make insider memes about members... which makes it hard to avoid them. Yup, I'm definitely concentrating on the comments now.

UPDATE: 

So I'm thinking about doing the next watch party on Friday or Saturday. Depending on what people would prefer, between 6pm and 8pm Central European time (https://everytimezone.com/s/a3c3a6a0

If you could give me some feedback, that would be great! I want to include different timezones this time. 

einepriseglitzer:

UPDATE: 

So I'm thinking about doing the next watch party on Friday or Saturday. Depending on what people would prefer, between 6pm and 8pm Central European time (https://everytimezone.com/s/a3c3a6a0

If you could give me some feedback, that would be great! I want to include different timezones this time. 

Either works for me!

einepriseglitzer:

It's either going to be on Friday or Saturday. I'm thinking about doing it somewhere between 6pm- 8pm  (central European time)  

It was horrible. I guess it's also a problem that we do have cliques/groups here and people who are popular and feel powerful. You can definitely feel that some people feel like their opinion matters more. I'm glad that I can avoid them, but it's also difficult when people even make insider memes about members... which makes it hard to avoid them. Yup, I'm definitely concentrating on the comments now.

Gods, that sounds awful. *hugs*

einepriseglitzer:

Public Feed is a scary place. I do post there for fun sometimes but when things turn negative its best to escape as quick as possible. 

I'm currently mostly in comment sections too ^^

einepriseglitzer:

UPDATE: 

I'm fine with either and the timing is great too.  
This is going to be ep 4-6 right?