Let's not ruin this lovely story for ourselves, friends. This drama was perfect in every possible way! When I heard Korea has decided to make a remake, I was ecstatic. Sadly, they picked the wrong cast for this type of drama (don't get me wrong, I love both Ha JiWon and Lee Jin Wook but they were not made for our characters from the original drama) and twisted it in a different direction. Everything that is good and wonderful about In Time With You was twisted and changed in The Time We Were Not In Love. It was turned into a comedy, which I believe was Korea's first mistake. This, although not exactly a melo, is a more lonely and quiet drama, based on the hardships and struggles of becoming middle aged for an attractive young woman. Although her character is supposed to be a bit extreme, the Korean drama made her more ditzy and less in control than her original character was (headstrong and brilliant). As for Li Da Ren, everything was wrong with his Korean alter. His love for YuQing was not expressed nearly enough and his torture and agony in not chasing after her earlier, was not at all a part of the Korean remake which sucks because that really is what made his character so eye-catching. Although he was doomed to a life of women who made his life tough, he still succeeded. The Korean The Time We Were Not In Love didn't give justice to his struggles and hardships as well as his love for YuQing. Another thing I wasn't happy with about YuQing's Korean alter was how they didn't keep her powerful. She is supposed to be a successful businesswoman but the image they gave her in the Korean version just wasn't satisfactory. They made her look low and not as influential as she is supposed to be. As you can tell, I'm a bit biased but really, In Time With You is one of Taiwan's best and Korea just stepped all over it. I'm not pleased.