Hi, I'm Becky :) Nice to meet you!

I am here because I cannot deny the appeal of organized lists :P I am a very unorganized person who nonetheless enjoys organization, and thus the concept of a "Drama List" is too enticing to not take part in.

I wrote a book on my love of all things Asian in the biography part of my page, so feel free to pop by and take a look if you wish (it's awfully long, but hopefully amusing and also fascinating... and somewhat organized).

Otherwise, I will again say, Hello! I am glad to be here! Lists and discussions are fun, so here on MDL, I hope to have a lot of both.

And now, goodbye! :)
* waves* Welcome to MDL Becky-chan. Hope you have fun around here!
hey Beki chan :) Nice to meet and know a some about you .. :) hope to see you around
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello bekichan! :D
Welcome to MDL bekichan*hugsss*!
Hello Becky!

Nice to meet you. I read your 'book' and I found it very interesting and entertaining. :) I think it's fun to learn how different people have been absorbed in the world of Asian pop culture (dramas, movies, music etc.) See you around!
Hi Becky!
I love to meet new people here, but it's also great to see known... faces. ;)
I go read your book...
Heya Becky!

Nice to have you here!

Have fun and stay organized!
hi becky welcome
I, too, read your "book" and I liked it. I am as big of a HYD fan as you are.... What did you enjoy more HYD or BBF? ^_^
and you're are right, dramacrazy made my interest explode into a (sometimes messy) addiction ^_^