Hi, I'm Aya. xD

I'm a half-Japanese girl who lives somewhere in Asia xD

As you all know, I, myself am also a Drama Lover. Not only drama but anime's and manga's as well xD Music is basically just a quarter of my life. But still, if you're looking for something good to watch, don't hesitate to ask me... I'll try my best to think of one that you might like. :P

Well... to go on about myself, here's a few things: I love Purple. I like to edit(Photoshop) and animate stuff. Oh and I also have good(kinda?) taste in fashion and everything girly... though I'm not that girly xD

Well, It was nice writing all of this o.o I hope to spend a great time with you all. For now my list is not even half-way -sigh- xD

See you, all!
Hi Aya! Nice to meet you :D I am a fan of anime and manga as well. Oh, I also love to editing in Photoshop. I became a victim of drama addiction just this year :P
Hello Aya(love the name btw),
welcome to MDL and hope yo have a terrific time on here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
And if possible show us some of your favorite photoshop stuff you edited. I'd love to see them. I dont really know how to use photoshop, because i mostly use Adobe Fireworks.
chocolatemonster wrote: Hi Aya! Nice to meet you :D I am a fan of anime and manga as well. Oh, I also love to editing in Photoshop. I became a victim of drama addiction just this year :P

Hi, Rika-chan! I like your name xD It sounds so cute :3

Well, I hope we get along since we have the same likings and all xD Still, Drama holds the cup to my favorite 'things to do list'.

Show me some of your works? Lol xD
MusikFreak wrote: Hello Aya(love the name btw),
welcome to MDL and hope yo have a terrific time on here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
And if possible show us some of your favorite photoshop stuff you edited. I'd love to see them. I dont really know how to use photoshop, because i mostly use Adobe Fireworks.

Ohh, thanks! That's my first name xD

I'm hoping that I'll have a terrific time with people who have the same interest as me. As for the photoshop pictured I did, sure why not xD If I find time to upload all of 'em :P Anyways... nice to meet you, Skye!
soifon10 wrote: Ohh, thanks! That's my first name xD

I'm hoping that I'll have a terrific time with people who have the same interest as me. As for the photoshop pictured I did, sure why not xD If I find time to upload all of 'em :P Anyways... nice to meet you, Skye!

Likewise Aya :) Oh and mind if I send you a friend request?
No not at all... go ahead xD
Welcome Aya! I hope you'll have a great time here with us. :)
Hei, Aya ^^ !
Nice to meet you ^^ !
So, you like Photoshop. I also love Photoshop so I wait to see your works hehe n_n!
Hope I'll see ya around *blush*.
Hi, Ashu, Verdaisy! xD Nice to meet you two~!

Wow, almost everybody in this thread likes photoshop xD I would upload if I only had time. I've got hundreds stuffed up in a certain folder xD

Well, probably you'll see me more around in the Japanese section... well maybe the korean too xD

See you then! O(≧∇≦)O
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Aya :D
Welcome!

Have fun Aya-chan!
Lol I had a cat named Aya.
Kystsay wrote: Hello Aya :D

Hi, Dojemi! xD

Nice to see you~! (^▽^)